Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. 2 spots open]

Postby threezeum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:15 am

─────────────────𝘏𝘈 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕࿐*ೄ─────────────────

male - nineteen - singer, actor - hotel suite - tags; open
      xxxxxxxcrap! seonghyun thought, hurriedly running into the hotel with his luggage. i'm so late!! he cursed silently under his breath. dammit! it was all because i fell asleep at the airport and missed my ride! earlier at the airport, his flight arrived early, so he had dozed off, waiting for his ride. but his phone had died, so his alarm didn't ring. he was sure that his manager would later kill him, and that all the k-tournament contestants had all arrived. he ran to the front desk, checked himself in, and ran up to the male side of the hotel suites.

xxxxxxxhe found a room with an empty bed at the end of the hall. he opened the door to the room and dumped all his luggage beside one of the the beds, on the floor. ugh he leaned back, collapsing onto the bed. he lay there for a while, looking at the ceiling. grrrrrr... his stomach growled. hungry, he sure was. the last time he ate was on the plane. he sat up and dug through his bag for some instant ramen. i know i brought some! giving up on trying to find it, he sighed. he took out his charger and plugged his iphone 6s in. he'd buy an iphone x soon, but he liked his 6s. looking back, he realized the mess he made, trying to look for instant ramen. the clothes were all over the bed, and the toiletries he'd brought were scattered everywhere. mumbling under his breath, he picked up the clothes, folded them neatly, and placed them back into his bag. he looked over to the other bed. there was luggage piled beside it. but who was the owner?

xxxxxxxshaking his head, he grabbed his phone, which was now at 60%, and his room key card. he opened the door, and stepped out, slamming the door behind him. he was starving, so he made his way downstairs to the hotel restaurant. he didn't know where it was exactly, so he just followed the arrows and signs on the wall. after a while of searching, he found the restaurant. he seated himself at a small table and called over a waiter. "one shepard's pie, please. and a glass of water." he ordered. he usually didn't have something with so many calories, as he had to keep his fit, idol's body, but right now, he simply couldn't care less. he was hungry after all.
Last edited by threezeum on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:36 am

oof. Yui facepalmed herself in her head when she saw the look Sylvia was giving her. She knew that in Sylvia's mind right now, she's probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Well, It's no surprise, because if yui saw someone stumble in because they forgot their key, that's probably what she would think too. Crap. There goes my wonderful first impression! Yui thought, before replying with a smile, trying to make up for her past mistake. "Of course! We will look after each other from now on!". After Sylvia handed her her bag, Yui heard her ask a question about 'Lucas'. "Ehh, I wouldn't say cute..... more like ..... pretty." She summarized, before remembering something. "Did you eat yet? I was just going to go down to eat dinner, want to join?" Yui asked. It was already close to 8:00, and she felt like going off herself without inviting Sylvia was impolite. It is to say, that her encounter with Sylvia has totally made yui forget about calling her best friend.

blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dumbfounded » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:39 am

JEFF
────────── SEO HOHYUN ──────────

rapper, singer xx location hotel restaurant xx tags seonghyun (mentioned)

"ok, i need to go out so you need to be nice, cookie" hohyun said as he jumped off the counter. he thought he wouldn't need to go out again, but he was wrong as the sudden urge to have some cake took over him. hohyun considered himself lucky in cases like these. most other people, especially ones who dreamed of being idols like he did, would have to diet in order to be slim and fir. hohyun, however, was one of those few lucky people who could eat anything and not gain a pound. of course, that is an exaggeration, but he could definitely afford to have a piece of cake fairly often if he wanted it. hohyun dressed himself again though he chose to be more elegant than he had been when he arrived at the hotel. after all, he was going to a fine restaurant.

hohyun sat by himself at one of the tables, his eyes focusing on the dessert menu. each item on the menu seemed more appetising than the other, if he was being honest with himself. waffles covered in hot chocolate syrup and strawberry slices, ice cream filled mochi, carrot cake, cinnamon rolls, apple strudel, you name it. his mind was too busy focusing on all the delicious options to realise that he was spacing out. to make it worse, his eyes landed on a man (seonghyun) that sat at a table across from his, and it looked like hohyun was staring at him.
dumbfounded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kinnie. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:16 am

lucas wong - nineteen - rapper & dancer - hotel suite(male side) - tags: lady simon

"Really? What's your favorite place to go? Korea is the only place I've been to as far as going out of my home country." Lucas replied, scanning over the menu to see what he was in the mood for. Hearing the other male's question, Lucas lifted his eyes a sultry smile on his lips ,"Yes, I believe so." He held his gaze on Simon for a moment before returning to the menu. Everything sounded appetizing. Alright, so it was gonna be mild buffalo wings and a vegetable tray for the appetizer. Hmm...his eyes lit up as he read over the pasta descriptions, craving something that came with a lot of cheese he decided to go with the stuffed raviolis with a side salad. Right as he finalized his decision, a young looking waiter came up to the table,"Hello, I will be taking care of you tonight. What you would you like to drink?" Lucas looked up to smile at the other male when he spoke,"I'll take a bottle of Soju please and whatever my gentlemanly companion wants." He nodded in Simon's direction. "Also, for starters we'll have...," Once he finished listing off everything he handed the man the menu. Folding his hands together he turned his shoulders to face Simon. "I'd like to hear you play. I've always wanted to learn the piano when I was younger but I never got the chance. You must come from a prestigious household." He said, crossing his legs. He had other hobbies alright, just personal ones. "I do stuff here and there. Just whatever I find to be interesting or fun."
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:13 am

─────────────────𝘏𝘈 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕࿐*ೄ─────────────────

male - nineteen - singer, actor - hotel suite - tags; hohyun, open
      xxxxxxx"here is your shepard's pie, sir." seonghyun heard the waiter said, placing his order down in front of him. seonghyun shot the waiter a smile "thank you." the shepard's pie looked absolutely exquisite. the hand-mashed potatoes were on top of a layer of beef, sauteed peas, carrots and onions. mmm.... seonghyun thought, licking his lips unconsciously. he took his knife and tentatively cut out a small square. he poked his fork into it and brought his hand to his mouth. oh my god. he thought, swooning. this is so good! yes, he was fangirling over shepard's pie. he noticed he got some strange looks from other customers and waiters, but he didn't care. it was just too good. he placed his utensils down, and grabbed his tall glass of cold water. that's when someone else came.

xxxxxxxseonghyun watched as another young male, who seonghyun guessed was in his early 20s, sat down at the table across from his. shrugging to himself, seonghyun ordered some dessert. "an apple strudel and double fudge sundae, please." he said to the waiter, who scurried off. waiting, seonghyun took out his phone, and started scrolling through his instagram timeline. then he had a strange feeling. a feeling that somebody was watching him. he looked up from his phone, and looking right at him, was the man from earlier. the man who sat down at the table across from his. seonghyun averted his gaze. why was he staring? seonghyun thought to himself. is he a fanboy? or maybe he's a saesang!! he shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. nah.. or maybe... he's drawn to my handsome face ;) he thought smugly. seonghyun, what are you thinking! he slapped himself lightly on his cheek, and realized the man was still staring.

xxxxxxxsighing, seonghyun stood up, and walked to the table across from his. "hey. may i help you?" seonghyun asked the man.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

simon (five)

Postby year of the ox » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:07 am

( ─ SIMON HONG )

singer • twenty • location ; hotel restaurant • tags ; lucas

"to be completely honest, i liked greece a lot, the historical sites are really beautiful" simon responded, smiling "plus, greek food is really delicious". he was more than a bit nervous when lucas smiled at him, but he couldn't help himself. was it getting hot in there or was it his mind playing tricks on him? "i would like a bloody mary, please" he began before listening to lucas order. simon would occasionally add one or two things, but he really wasn't that hungry. "you probably will, in the near future" simon answered with a smile. when lucas mentioned wanting to learn how to play piano, he frowned for a second before smiling again "if you still want to learn, i could try and teach you" simon suggested "i can't say i'm an amazing teacher but i can try". as soon as his family was mentioned, he shrugged "well, my father was an archaeologist and my mother would teach wherever we went so i guess we were pretty well off". simon was confused by lucas' answer, but he guessed that it was just how the man was "you're very mysterious, aren't you?"
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kinnie. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:42 am

lucas wong - nineteen - rapper & dancer - hotel suite(male side) - tags: lady simon

"Greece? It does seem like an exquisite place. I'll have to add it to my bucket list." The blonde male replied. "Heh. If I end up becoming an idol I guess traveling would become a luxury." He watched as a pink hue crept into Simon's cheeks. Cute. He tried to refrain from snorting when he heard the other contestant order a bloody mary. Guess he didn't mind his femmy side showing. He leaned forward on both elbows, drawn in by the handsome males offer to teach him piano. "I'd like that a lot actually." At the end of his sentence the waiter returned holding a martini glass filled to the rim of what appeared to be Simon's bloody mary and the other with just a bottle of Soju joined with a glass cup. "We'll be right at out with your starters, sir." Said the waiter with a small bow before walking away. "Ah~" He reached for the bottle but paused to consider the consequences if he downed it before the food came out. He should at least eat something before he drank otherwise Simon might have to carry him back to their room. Now that would be a sight to see.

So, the other male indeed have a decent background. He tilted his head to the side, his gaze shifted down to Simon's drink. "That looks pretty good. Mind if I take a sip?" He didn't bother to wait for a response as he reached across the table to wrap his fingers around the frame of the cup. Bringing it up to his lips he took a small swig. Mmm. Not too bad at all. "Thanks man." He said, smiling as he handed it back.
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:11 am

| S Y L V I A . L I

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Dancer, vocalist, actress || eighteen || straight(???) || hotel suite (female) || tags: Yui ||

Syliva blinked as Yui offered the other a meal. Stealing a glance into the kitchen, the brunette scrunched her nose. She was not eating trash tonight. Shifting her gaze back to Yui, she smiles, " I'd be glad to. Just give me a quick moment. " Soon enough, Sylvia speedily made her way into her bedroom and briskly put an outfit together. It seemed to have only been a matter of seconds before the taller girl returned wearing a rather elegant outfit consisting of a black blouse, shorts, and high top boots. As a model, it was vital for Synvia to know how to pair up outfits and change within a short time frame. Grabbing her purse, Sylvia looked over at Yui, " Shall we go off, then? "
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:00 pm

Yui smiled brightly as she heard Sylvia accept her offer. Of course, it was kind of expected, since when Yui arrived she saw what was in the refrigerator and cabinets. Instant ramen was not for models. Leaning against the door frame with one leg up against the wall, Yui tilted her head up and rested her eyes. It has been a long day for her, like, literally. She hasn't slept more than three hours in the past twenty-four hours. Yesterday, when she was about to fall asleep, her manager just happen to have a pile of paper works that Yui have to fill out for the competition. At 12 pm. Like come on, aren't managers/assistants there to do the paperwork for her?

The second chance to get sleep was during her four hour flight. Yui was already ready to go to sleep, snuggled up in her first class seat like a ball with her comfy pajamas on. When some people decided that, oh, it was such a great time to interview her! Wasn't comfy pajamas supposed to signify that someone wanted sleep and didn't want to be disturbed? Though slightly annoyed, Yui didn't show it -- only because first class has ice cream cake and boba. boba is basically what Yui live for (the company wants to object, but hey, can they reallyyy win against Yui? Come on, she was the president of the debate club in high school).

Hearing a sound from her left side, Yui opened her eyes again and turned to see Sylvia before her. As soon as her eyes landed on Sylvia, Yui whistled. Okay, Sylvia is really pretty. If Yui is the kind of sweet, innocent cutie, then Sylvia is the elegant, dignified beauty. Nodding, she walked to the elevator, holding the automatic doors open so Sylvia could come in. Suddenly, Yui remembered that she forgot to contact Seongie like she promised to when she arrived. Turning to Sylvia, "I have to call a friend." she explained, before whipping out her phone and dialing Seonghyun's number, which was, of course, on speed dial.

"Hey Seongie, I'm here already and going down to eat with my roommate. Did you arrive?" Yui asked as the dialing tone stopped, which was just when the couple arrived on the floor the restaurant was in. As the elevator door opened, Yui spotted Seongie talking to a man at a table, and waved enthusiastically.

blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:41 am

─────────────────𝘏𝘈 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕.゚☆。'`─────────────────

male - nineteen - singer, actor - hotel suite - tags; hohyun, yui, sylvia (mentioned)
      xxxxxxxayyy~ oppa gangnam st- seonghyun grabbed his phone from his ad!das track pants' pocket, and muted his phone. crap! that was embarrassing.. he silently scolded himself. again, why did i set my ring tone to psy's song? "boba girl~ 🍓" the caller id said. he pressed the button to accept the call, and brought his phone up to his ear.

"Hey Seongie, I'm here already and going down to eat with my roommate. Did you arrive?" he heard the voice say through the speaker. first, he nodded. then he realized that the other end can't see him nod. "*yeah i arrived. i'm at the hotel's restaurant right now, in fact-" then he broke off, hearing his name being called. he turned around and saw yui waving, with a pretty-looking girl behind her. seonghyun hung up on yui and walked towards them. "hey yui!"
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me