(New)Happily Ever After

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby jungwonie » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Chloe Mendes
    Jasmine // Tagged; Nataniel
    Not being a morning person, Chloe took forever to get out of bed. She wasn't impressed with the thought of school, which drew closer and closer each day. Letting out a groan, she tore herself from her sheets and made her way over to her closet. She stared blankly at the bright colors and shook her head, now turning towards her dresser which held her more basic clothing. She pulled open the third drawer, looking at the black, white, and gray shirts. Chloe removed a slightly strappy cropped shirt. She also grabbed a basic flannel to add to her look. Closing the drawer, she reopened another and took out a pair of white ripped jeans. She got changed and ran a comb through her hair. Now, Chloe could hear the talking of her mother and father and younger siblings conversing downstairs, making Chloe slightly roll her eyes. She didn't understand how people could be so bright and cheery in the morning. Maybe it was a curse or a blessing, but she couldn't tell.

Chloe ran downstairs, clutching the strap of her backpack as she rushed down the stairs, almost tripping over her own feet. She heard her father say a greeting to her, but Chloe ignored him. She didn't have the time to deal with the training her father put her through, to which she never got a break. Surely managing a business wasn't that hard, was it? Chloe had gotten down the basics on how to hire and take care of situations that were serious. There was always room for improvement, he'd say. Reaching for the handle of the fridge, she yanked it open, flinching at the bright light that poured out from the fridge. The night before, Chloe had made herself a smoothie to drink on the way to school, so she'd feel a lot more better about herself then she would on an empty stomach. She ignored a few more greetings and just simply waved them off. She wasn't the most excited about starting her senior year, but somehow she was feeling better about it. She walked out the door, slamming it closed accidentally. She started down the street. Somehow, she noticed a few people walking down the streets. They must've been attending school now, too. She noticed a boy riding a bicycle behind her, quickly side stepping so he wouldn't bump into her. Her eyes followed him as he rode past, her face turning into a friendly smile.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Happily Ever After 001.

Postby bing cherry » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:36 pm

( ) EMILIE  LAURENT
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxemilie's eyes opened at exactly six thirty in the morning. for some reason, she never needed an alarm clock. she just...woke up. she pushed off the covers and headed downstairs, making herself breakfast and reading the latest news. emilie hummed and sipped her latte, looking up from the newspaper as she heard the clink of bottles and gadgets through the floorboards. she knew her father was in his laboratory again, down in the basement. "salut, papa! je vais à l'école!" she called down, grabbing her books as she heard his distant response.
    xxxshe'd been up all night reading the newest book in the library. it was a big deal to her; she'd read pretty much every book and was always waiting for something new. she put on a jacket and headed outside. she always liked to leave her house a bit earlier; it was nice to just take a leisurely walk to school. the laurent house was on the edge of town and it took her much longer to get to school than most students. she wasn't like one of those rich kids who took a personal driver or limo to school. she simply walked. and she liked it that way.

(ahh who knew french class would be so useful?)
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (NEW)Happily Ever After(Started)

Postby ToxicHeaven » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Kira
As she walked she hummed lightly glancing around to make sure no one could hear her she had always assumed she had a terrible singing voice and was very shy about it yet still enjoyed doing it in private. Soon she reached the bakery and waved to the shop's owner an old woman who had been like a grandmother to her most of her life "Morning Ms, Green!" she greeted happily. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me Maria" the old woman replied with a tisk and the shaking of her head "sorry Maria" Kira said as she headed into the back setting her bag down. Dusting her hands with flower she started making a fresh batch of bread and other sweet treats putting the items baked by Maria before she had got there out on display taking careful time to make them all look picture perfect.

Jasper
Walking down the street he glanced back at his neighbor who was now frowning at him for a few moments then headed back to his apartment. Glancing up at the sky he noticed the trees starting to change colour fall was certainly coming in fast while he didn't mind he preferred the winter to all other seasons. Walking past the cafe he huffed and pulled his hood up hoping to avoid having to talk to anyone it seemed to be one of the most popular places in town he hated it for that reason alone. When the school came into view he stopped for a second and stared at it this was his first time at a regular school it looked nothing like the private ones his parents had originally sent him too.

Dustin
By the time he arrived at the cafe, there was already many students there looking for their caffeine or sugar fix for the day he didn't blame them school could get pretty taxing sometimes. Waving at a few friends he joined the line taking a deep breath preparing himself for the wait ahead of him even pulling out his phone in preparation. A few moments later he heard a few whispers about something being 'her' glancing up he frowned seeing a cab pull up and Vivienne climb out of the seat. He didn't know the girl very well but like most of the town, he had heard about her condition not that it was her fault of course but it was very different. Stepping out of line he headed over to the girl "Morning Vivienne!" he said joining her at the new end of the line "how are you doing this morning?" he asked making general small talk.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (New)Happily Ever After

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Emily Snow
Emily groaned as she was woken up by yelling and children running around yet again. She yearned for the days of a good nights sleep. However, she didn’t even know when the last time was she had gotten one. That was because now she lived with her friend and her loudly wonderful family. She stretched out on her bed and yawned before slowly getting out of bed. Emily went and took a warm shower. As she did just that she began to think about how she needed to get her own place soon. She had been waitressing for a while now and could almost afford an apartment now. She sighed and quickly changed for work. Emily curled her hair and put it up before doing her makeup. She smiled to herself and skipped her shoes on heading downstairs. Emily raced into the kitchen and quickly got some cereal. She ate as fast as she could and then washed her dish before heading to her car. Emily climbed in and backed out speeding to the diner. Emily got out of her car and headed inside. She smiled brightly as she clocked in and started her shift.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

||Elizabeth "Lizzy" Cox||19|||tags: Open|

She smiled to herself once she had gotten to school. Lizzy enjoyed it more than being at home having to deal with her step-mother, her step-sisters, on the other hand, seemed impossible to get rid of. She knew that they'd come through that door and harass her for the rest of the day. "Thank god, I don't have any classes with them." She said to herself with a short sigh. Normally, she wouldn't complain, but this week they've just been a pain and Lizzy figured it was because of the ball coming up, she actually never planned on going, not like she'd be allowed anyway, but she wasn't a fan of them regardless.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:02 pm

jackson kristopher lovelace |19 | prince charming | tags: open
          jackson woke up later than usual, on the floor of his bedroom with cups and other items scattered all over the floor. he'd had a huge party last night since his parents were out of town for a while, not that they would have minded anyway. they gave him whatever he wanted. realizing he had to get to school, he groaned and cursed, getting to his feet. he decided not to rush since he knew he was already going to be late, so he took his time getting dressed and fixing his hair, then headed out. he'd left his bag at school so he walked down the street with nothing, but luckily he didn't live too far away. of course he could drive, but he didn't mind getting to school as late as possible. jackson thought about stopping for coffee, though he ended up shaking his head and continuing on his way to school. after he arrived, he made his way to his locker, successfully getting it open after a few tries and yanking his backpack out.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:14 am

Westley "West/Wes" Morningstar
      westley had been up at the crack of dawn, rushing out the door of his shared flat with his guitar to start the day. he wasn't starting his first shift at the restaurant until later on in the afternoon so he had all morning to do what he loved; play music to passers by. he took his flat-mates BMX and sped of towards town. when he got there, he found the perfect place to busk, right outside of a bakery. parking the bike on one of the bike racks, he got himself ready keeping his guitar case open for loose change. slipping the guitar strap over his head, west took out his pick cleared his throat and began playing and singing to a recent song; these days by rudemental. people who passed him and those who entered the bakery looked at him and a few even threw in some loose change into the case. as a thanks he smiled and winked at them. he continued playing and singing, a few teenage girls walked up to the bakery giggling and looking at westley. he gave them a charming smile and started playing beautiful girls by sean kingston at them. they blushed and disappeared into the bakery.

Tags: Kira [sorta]

Kitalpha "Kit/Kit James" Carmicheal-DiNozzo
      [[not sure what to put for him yet. sorry]]

Tags: Open
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicHeaven » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:59 am

Kira
She adjusted the displays then stepped back nodding with a smile at her work "Perfect" she said before going behind the till to help ring though a few customers. The sound of music caught her ear and she peeked out the window seeing a boy playing the guitar outside the store curiously she watched for a moment until a few more customers entered. Shaking her head she sighed dusting the flour off herself putting a smile on to help them out. After ringing through an old woman's rather large order she offered to help her carry it out to the car picking up the bread and sweets and walking out with her. Putting the items in the car she smiled at the woman waving her off as she headed back to the shop she glanced at the boy playing music.

Jasper
He sighed again shaking his head he hated this already walking forward he felt a few eyes on him he was the 'new kid' and it made him uncomfortable. Staring forward he walked into the school slowly walking to the office to get his paperwork set up and a schedule from the principal. Unsurprisingly the principal was shocked by his record all of the things he had gotten in trouble for in his old school and warned him that he would only have one change not to ruin it. Nodding he agreed to whatever was said obviously annoying the man by not paying real attention "whatever..." he huffed snatching his schedule off the desk and storming out muttering choice words under his breath.

Dustin
By the time he arrived at the cafe, there was already many students there looking for their caffeine or sugar fix for the day he didn't blame them school could get pretty taxing sometimes. Waving at a few friends he joined the line taking a deep breath preparing himself for the wait ahead of him even pulling out his phone in preparation. A few moments later he heard a few whispers about something being 'her' glancing up he frowned seeing a cab pull up and Vivienne climb out of the seat. He didn't know the girl very well but like most of the town, he had heard about her condition not that it was her fault of course but it was very different. Stepping out of line he headed over to the girl "Morning Vivienne!" he said joining her at the new end of the line "how are you doing this morning?" he asked making general small talk.
ToxicHeaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:22 pm

||Elizabeth "Lizzy" Cox||19|||tags: Jackson|

Lizzy took the long way towards her locker, she had time to kill and she was practically avoiding everyone in her family. The things she'd do to be an only child again. she sighed as she passed by a boy who seemed to be struggling to figure out his locker combination or so she had thought, it seemed that he had figured it out, she smiled as she approached him, "Good morning." Upon closer inspection, she realized who he was. Jackson Lovelace, once again, she'd kill to be in a position like him not having to deal with anyone who was a nuisance.

Last bumped by ToxicHeaven on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:22 pm.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me