in the blue hours of morning . . .

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

three, hermione st.claire

Postby valkyrie, » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:50 am

--- ❝ HERMIONE ST. CLAIRE
        --- eighteen, cisfemale, heterosexual, the queen bee, tagg. all, mood. calm

flipping her curly locks to the side, hermione watched her boyfriend smash his phone. mostly everyone had a opinion on destroying a expensive item. one that her generation were glued to and probably the ones who could ignore the phone longer than 5 minutes or more. river shurgged at her, then he replied to her question. there would be a point when she will be concerned about people. putting her in stereotypes was a wrong idea; she didn't like to be "the same" like others. yeah, she can be loud and selfish but that was her. she wouldn't change herself for someone else. her ears perked up a little, cube had spoke to her. was it on purpose to ignore cube? maybe. did she really care? nah. hermione looked at cube with a fake smile, she was positive he was doing the same. "i'm doing lovely, cube" she shrugged at the male.

river had explained why he was up and ready. hermione was surprised she could get up early and take a mile walk with two heavy bags. maybe it was worth it in the end? it had to be some reward that the end of this trip. "well, i wish we never have to walk a mile for a while." the girl spoke, then ira asked river a question. what way are we heading? hopefully, it would be far away from brillmore. hermione was sure her younger siblings would leave town one day. Or that the whole family would ditch the pathetic town and headed to bigger cites in cali. another question flooded her mind...where were they going to eat? the sound of food made hermione happy. even though it might be a while until they reach a place to stop.

seeing that they were ready to leave, hermione felt river hold her hand as they went and sat in the van. the idea of a long ride with a bunch of strangers could be interesting.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- four

Postby stranger danger » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:10 am

✧ DONNA MADISON ✧
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    ( mood - peaceful, nostalgic - tagged - all - where - driving - ooc - none )
    "you have...no idea," she responds to maddox, calmly climbing into her backseat of the van and promptly closing her eyes. "should've brought a book, board game, something," she mumbles to herself as the van starts up and takes off, and she squeezes her eyes tigher closed. with ira's comment about belt buckles, dolley rolls her eyes, but can't help let out a chuckle. "no seatbelts for me," she says to no one in particular, "i live on the edge now." she jokes, smiling to herself.

she curls her legs up on the seat, and her stomach rumbles. food sounds great. dolley leans up against the window, peering outside at the quickly passing terrain. where would they go? would they settle down again - get jobs? or stay running until they hit eighteen? what happens when they run out of money? so many questions but dolley found no answers or a care in the world. "we could go anywhere," dolley says, with a wistful sigh. she's always wanted to travel. the most traveling she had done had been when she was young - going between the ski lodge, and beach house. a boring routine after a couple of years. "how about...new york?" the girl is already fantasizing her new life - they're not out of the woods yet, but, they were close. so, so, so close.

she felt so childish, starry eyes staring out a window seeing endless positive possibilities and zero consequences. she felt young again. even at the 'ripe old age' of sixteen, she felt like a nine-year-old having a stupid conversation with her best friends about their futures and how they were all gonna live together - she scrunches her face up. nonono, not now.

"can we find a mcdonalds?" she asks, up to the driver's seat to distract from her thoughts.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: in the blue hours of morning . . .

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:31 am

VIVIANE FROST
v ✦ ✧ ✦ female ✦ ✧ ✦ 17 ✦ ✧ ✦ hetero ✦ ✧ ✦ with all

Viviane abandoned her conversation with Fable. She had tried to be civil and start a conversation the conventional way, and had been shot down by the other. Her phone was gone, as was the social ladder of high school (something she had rarely abided by), so she would not be knocked by someone trying to prove themselves better than her.

But then she got in the van.

Absolute terror seized her, as she hastily sat and strapped herself in. Ever since the death of her mother in a car crash, Viviane had been on edge in cars. She had refused to go in one for weeks, and when she eventually had to only when her father drove. It had been getting better lately, but now she was being driven by someone she barely knew. She didn't know the road, the safety features of the vehicles, or even how experienced the driver was. A million horrible scenarios played over and over in her head. The van tipping, the van sliding, the van flipping over. She took a deep breath and composed herself. Surely Ira would not drive if he wasn't good, right? She had to be content with that because there was no way she was chickening out now and going back to that horribly silent house.

V probably would have been fine if it wasn't for Donna- kept it under control and to herself. Maybe even relaxed and enjoyed herself. The offhand way Dolley said it was what really triggered the rage. Like a joke. Viviane felt a raw sort of anger bubble up inside her. If Dolley wanted to live like that, then she could, but it wasn't funny and it wasn't safe. "Living on the edge could very well get you killed, and I hardly think it's amusing. But please, tell me what's so funny about risking your life for the sake of being different ragazza ricca," it was only after she had finished her outburst she realised how loud she had been, and that she had spoken in Italian. Viviane tended to lapse into her mother's tongue when she was angry or upset. Almost subconsciously she dug her nails into the seat as if trying to anchor herself to it.

((Translation- ragazza ricca = rich girl))
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post three ;; ❝ legends to villains. ❞

Postby final girl » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:41 am

{ ⊰ ⊱ mavis peregrine borowski, the robin hood }
gender ;; cisfemale // age ;; seventeen // location ;; outside of brillmore //tags ;; ira, group mentioned

...........mavis hopped into the van, instead of letting the nerves get the best of her she translated any fear into excitement. "damn. did you guys know we're legends?" mavis asked no one in particular, she started getting antsy before they barely started. it felt like having a panic attack but also that sort of laughing because you're so horrified you don't know how to function.

everyone’s talking back and forth but the only thing that catches her ears is donna and v's conversation. "viviane." she hissed, before crossing her arms and trying to articulate herself without freaking out. "we're all risking our lives for the sake of being different!! who gives a flip who does and doesn't wear a seatbelt?! ira stole a van! we're all inevitably going to jail." mavis confronted viviane's outburst with another outburst. just give them an hour they will kill one another. she regretted speaking, but it was a little late for that, she already inserted herself into a conversion unrelated to her, and she felt the need to speak up for someone who she believed did nothing wrong. even if it's sticking up for donna. mavis has no idea what ragazza ricca means, but it sounds nasty and right for the mayor's "precious little daughter."

leaning back, she sighed and thought. we're all going to die out here . . .
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[4]

Postby vaska » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:39 pm

𝚒𝚛𝚊 x 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔
[the average]-[tagged; gang]-[placed; the van]-[feeling; concentrated]

dolley fought ira on the seatbelts, and even if he tried to be mad he still cared about her wellbeing. dolley never did anything wrong, except let the friendship fall apart. vivianne scolded brillmore's idol and ira tried to prevent an argument by speaking up. "dolley, i would really prefer you wore your seatbelt, ple-" mavis interjected, confronting vivianne's temper. he took a sip of his water but found himself choking instead when mavis said something about jail. she's right, ira forgot how to swallow, wiping his clammy hand on his pants. there wasn't any turning back now, this was it. this would forever ruin his relationship with his parents and forever set him up for issues behind background checks at jobs. he could imagine it, now: 'why were you in juvy?' 'oh yeah, just stole my dad's plumbing van because i have a major crush on this one girl, no biggie.' he snapped out of it, feeling the thick tension in the car. "okay, okay, let's calm down." he brought his hand up in an attempt to silence the mass of arguments. "let's.. uh.. let's talk about where we want to go for breakfast instead." everyone was hungry, right? that minght help them feel better about this decision to run away, too. people always thought better on a full stomach.

while debating what auto theft would do to his future, a roadsign pulled him from a strand of thoughts. 'skyview' and however many miles away it was. then below it, 'waffle house'."what about brunch?" ira proposed, looking at the hilltops submerged in a whispy haze. "there's a waffle house in skyview, is anyone opposed to that?" he placed his elbow on the armrest, keeping his other hand on the wheel. his fingertips twitched, his heart raced and his mind wandered; and ira kept feeling like he shouldn't have done this.
vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ four . ]

Postby imp. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:23 pm

CUBE
      role the clown tags everyone, mainly donna, viviane, and ira
    "i'm with donna!" cube slipped into the passenger seat, giggling as he called shotgun. he could tell that the girl's mind was elsewhere, and he desperately wished to join her. but the adrenaline was already starting to rush through him. pushing himself up to look behind him, he smirked. "stai zitto, ragazza sciocca!" cube retorted, hiding his threatening tone with more giggling. viviane would learn to keep to herself on the trip, and he'd make sure of it. "no one really cares what you say!" he giggled again, daring viviane to continue. turning back around, he faced ira, smiling. all trace of his annoyance with viviane was hidden. "that's two for mcdonalds," he'd stick up for donna just this once.

"no one could track us from a mcdonalds. there's a bunch of greasy teenagers running away that stop there too." cube joked, saying it loud enough for the others to hear while he was mainly speaking to ira. "waffle houses are for normal people." even though he was kidding, he couldn't help but agree with himself. the kids in the van were far from normal. nobody completely sane would ever run away for the sake of it. laughing at what mavis said, he knew she was right. let them get arrested then. he rolled his eyes when he thought of his dad behind bars, which changed his opinion. send me to jail and i'll make sure you lose your job. he vowed, already imagining talking to a judge.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: in the blue hours of morning . . .

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:02 pm

VIVIANE FROST
v ✦ ✧ ✦ female ✦ ✧ ✦ 17 ✦ ✧ ✦ hetero ✦ ✧ ✦ with all

At least someone in this group was willing to take her side, even if he wasn't prepared to fight it. And the one who was against her spoke Italian apparently, or perhaps that was just a phrase he knew. But she suspected not, it was unlikely he would bother addressing two Italian words at the end of a sentence spoken almost entirely in English. Maybe she should have gone alone, on foot or bus obviously though. She would not be cowed though, if she was shown she would back down people would start thinking it was ok to talk to her like that. Viviane believed very firmly no one deserved to be treated like nothing, she was very careful not to do that. It was about time to test out his Italian, this had the added benefit of her n it wanting the others to understand what she was about to say.

"È tutto molto divertente fino a quando qualcuno muore. Sì? Se ira colpisce qualcosa lei va dritto nel muro o attraverso il parabrezza e tutto ad un tratto di vita sul bordo la ha uccisa. Poi i suoi genitori bussano alla porta e la loro intera vita si sfalda. Ma divertente Sì? Non cercare di trovare umorismo in qualcosa che le persone lacrime a parte. Perché un giorno si può ottenere un bussare alla tua porta, e poi non sarà così divertente più," she said. She said this in a cool, steady tone. Yelling would no more aid her. It had the shock factor at first, and she doubted she could have prevented it due to her strong feeling on the matter. But now she had slipped back into her familiar poker face. He would glean nothing from her face, and neither would anyone else, he could only take from her words.

She paused for a moment, considering if she even wanted him to know the tiniest bit of information about why she was here. Though from what she had seen so far, he would be unlikely to take it seriously unless she did. "Non era divertente quando ho aperto la porta a due agenti di polizia e non vorrei che su chiunque altro. Quindi non osare supporre di avere il diritto di chiamarmi sciocco, perché se hai capito la metà di quello che era come, quanto è difficile per me anche sedersi in questo furgone, si sarebbe dire esattamente la stessa cosa. Ma forse sono solo una sciocca ragazza, o forse sei un ragazzo ignorante." she finished her speech. She hoped it shocked him, she would show him she was prepared to fight him should he insult her.

((Translation- It's all very funny until someone dies. Yes? If Ira hits something she goes straight into the wall or through the windshield and all of a sudden living on the edge killed her. Then her parents get a knock on the door and their whole life falls apart. But funny yes? Don't try to find humour in something that tears people apart. Because someday you may get a knock on your door, and then it won't be so funny anymore.

It wasn't funny when I opened the door to two police officers, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone else. So don't you dare think you have the right to call me silly, because if you understood half of what it was like, how hard it is for me to even sit in this van, you would say exactly the same thing. But maybe I'm just a silly girl, or maybe you're an ignorant kid))
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003- "I'd rather not eat styrofoam"

Postby parker; » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 am

fable chase, the nerd
    ..........tagged;;most everyone feeling;; disgusted location;; outside the van

Everyone was in the van now, the claustrophobic atmosphere already begging to set in. Then there was Donna's need to live on the edge. It was foolish, putting yourself at risk like that. Thankfully, they'd chosen a seat in the back, as far away form human life as possible. Then there was the idea of getting caught, that horrible feeling that meant they'd be thrown into some cell and treated like trash. Fable sighed, attempting to put those thoughts to rest with a backup plan, they'd been kidnapped against their will. Or peer pressure, either would do the job, and add in a few psychological ques... then there was a story.

Donna's suggestion of some carcinogenic meat fest also bothered them, or at the very least that was their impression of McDonalds. Yes, it was a good way to go unnoticed, but it would likely lead to vomit and various other digestive problems if they decided to eat the foam shaped like food. They shifted in their seat, reaching the edge to the point where they would have fallen off had it not been for the seatbelt. "Personally I'd prefer the option that doesn't immediately increase the likelihood of cancer." Their hand drifted to the back of their head, messing with dark strands of hair they're parents wouldn't have ever let them cut. This was not going to be fun, and there was no way they'd sit in a circle and sing folk songs with these so called "friends." They weren't their friends, two of them were now sworn enemies (although they'd just agreed with one), and there was only one person they could actually talk to about their problems. Needless to say that would be one on one rather than in front of various strangers.
parker;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

food is great [ ii. ]

Postby wilde » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 am

𝚓𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
      the heartthrob - he/him - where; outskirts - tags; the gang™
      Once he sat down in the van, he took out his phone from habit. Looking down at his screen reminded him that he had to break it like everyone else. Jericho pulled down the van's window and threw his phone away as if it wasn't a big deal. There goes one way to distract himself. He started thinking about what his brother said to him earlier. River obviously wasn't fit for this. Jericho's always felt worried for him, especially with everything that's been happening to him. Nobody was ready for this. This was just a sudden spur of the moment decision.

Jericho wasn't claustrophobic, but he felt very uncomfortable in this van. His brother, Hermione, Cube, and Fable were really the only people he trusted. There was also Ira (who he had a crush on that he swore he got over ages ago), and he was the one that happened to be driving. He wondered how long it'd take before everyone would try to go at each other's throats. These were the people he was going to be stuck with. He focused on watching the view outside. Nothing but mountains and trees with no sight of civilization. This is what everything in his life has been leading up to, huh?

The topic of food was brought up, and he remembered that it's been some time since he'd eaten. That was a big mistake on his part. "Any place that has food is good enough for me," He spoke out. Jericho leaned back into his seat, facing the others.
wilde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(3)

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

───────────────────────────────

maddox's was muted, he sat in a seat that was more closer to the rear of the van. these kids were
          quite hilarious to him, all of their constant bickering and "cussing" eachother out in foreign languages..
          or that's what he thought? the teen could care less. the only important thing laid in the future.
          maddy was a natural-born soloist, meaning he could easily shut people out without giving a hoot.
          the atmosphere was quite chaotic, but for him it was normal, he's experienced much worse at
          home. his gut gurgled over and over, signaling for him to grab a bite, but now wasn't the time. he
          thought long and hard whether to reach into his bag and grab a bag of chips... but at the same time
          was he in the mood to be bombarded by starving savages. nope. he'd much rather tough it out like
          the rest of them. maddox sighed and rolled his eyes ever-so hard. the topic of food and death wasn't
          pretty combined. he hoped the group would just shut up about it and just pick a place to eat.
          "this is stupid, if anything, donna will just fall out her seat, smash her pretty lil face up and have an
          ugly scar that no make up can fix. let her learn by herself instead of bickering back and forth. we
          ain't got time for this mess, no one should give a damn anymore, we all screwed in the end. No
          one finna make it out here if we stay fighting over who wears a seat belt and who doesn't just pick
          a place to eat and keep on moving forward."
          maddox's words came off as dry as a pop-eyes
          biscuit. he couldn't care less about anyone in this van at this very moment. he was hungry and had
          no time for games.
Maddox Taylor somewhat annoyed in the vaneveryone
───────────────────────────────
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me