in the blue hours of morning . . .

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

in the blue hours of morning . . .

Postby final girl » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:27 pm

escape;; to break free from confinement or control.
ten students went missing from the central californian town of brillmore's
high school. other than a couple distant relationships and all the teens all
having been in detention together in the past week, they have no reason t
o have left together. their parents believe, due to the kids conflicting perso
nalties, they would've never tried to runaway or hurt one another . . . but.
parents can be wrong.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:34 pm

rules ;; one of a set of explicit or understood regulations.
one ;; follow all the cs rules two ;; always keep your signatures
off three ;; one (idunnomaybetwo) characters per person four ;;
try to keep genders even five ;; all the diversity is encouraged!!
six ;; please only join if you know you'll be active seven ;; while
not required, i'll love you forever if you use a gif fc eight ;; a im
g or gif must be under 600x600 nine ;; please write 100+ word
posts, but quality over quantity and writers block are things. te
n
;; feel free to message me if you have got any sort of questions
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:09 am

plot ;; the main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work.
last tuesday brillmore high's detention was filled up for the first time in years, ten stude
nts who've done various crime, spending three hours together. the first hour was pretty
tame, the teacher left after twenty minutes and the students continued to sit around and
occasionally chat. hour two is where it turned, the truth is, when you leave a group of stu
ck teens together for longer than an hour they're bound to start yelling at some point. w
hether it was through peer pressure, a genuine need to leave, or getting threatened. the students convinced each other to run away, by smashing their phones, stealing a plumbing van, withdrawing all of their parent's money, and heading blindly into the hills.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:48 am

hellhole ;; an oppressive or unbearable place. brillmore.
brillmore sits tourist town adjacent, within central california. skyview is the tourist trap,
it's an elitist ski resort, brillmore is often the place wealthy families speed through, or w
here low income skyview workers can actually afford to settle down in one of their deca
ying homes
. they're main income is leaching off of the tourism. also cattle. if it isn't clear,
no one's a huge fan of brillmore, while adults and most kids might be "brainwashed" quite
a few teens consider living in brillmore as "giving up." maybe that's why they're leaving.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:26 am

character ;; a person in a novel, play, or movie.
here are the characters. just note that you have to come up why your character
would leave. also if you want a relationship or personality trait changed just ask,
i don't mind! and of corse you can have personalities and relationships outside
of these ( i encourage it to the moon!! ), these are only here to make the rp more
interesting and relationships are prone to change over the rp!!

the jock
river//18//cismale//heterosexual//wild
- came up with & encouraged running away
- little bit crazy but also little bit not really
- cares much more than they will ever show
- is dating the queen bee at the moment

the queen bee
hermione//18//cisfemale//heterosexual//shuri
- iffy about leaving but "loves" the jock so...
- over dramatic but can calm down & be nice
- holds way too much power for any teenager
- head over heels in love & dating the jock

the rebel
maddox//18//cismale//heteroromantic//ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs
- down with going, just not with these kids
- edge king/queen/ruler, doing crimes atm
- will show their soft side to any animal
- the robin hood's ex. it ended veryy badly.

the idol
donna//16//cisfemale//bisexual//stranger danger
- says they're going reluctantly. they're lying.
- child of the mayor, brillmore's sweetheart
- if you know them they aren't reallyyyyyyyy
- used to be best friends with nerd&average

the nerd
fable//18//nonbinary//panromantic//witch
- the jock had to work to get them to go
- shy and anxious, but good at scheming
- has literally no friends. hard to know.
- used to be best friends with idol&average

the average
ira//17//cismale//heteroflexible//vaska
- wasn't sure about going until the idol was
- they're seen as kind of, really forgettable
- stole their dad's plumbing truck 4 the trip
- ex-friends & has a huge crush on the idol

the robin hood
mavis//17//cisfemale//bisexual//remo drive
- didn't really take too much to get them to go
- does a lot of stupid things for "the people"
- good intentions, horrible, violent execution
- used to be dating the rebel. it ended badly.

the clown
gunner//16//cismale//homosexual//imp.
- they kind of just went along with leaving
- has a very baddd questionable home life
- good for lifting spirits, is genuinely funny
- friends & has a crush on the heartthrob

the heartthrob
jericho//16//transmale//homoromantic//astrophilia
- felt it was necessary to go with the jock
- every person of the opposite gender loves
them. but they're secretly gay or trans. so..
- they are the jocks younger sibling

the mystery
viviane//17//cisfemale//heterosexual//pyra ilver
- helped the jock convince people to go
- expressionless 99 percent of the time
- conversations with them is veryy hard
- i dunno ! ? they're hecking mystery ! !
Last edited by final girl on Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 18 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:44 am

now accepting
-
discussion
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- one

Postby stranger danger » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm

✧ DONNA MADISON ✧
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    ( mood - calm - tagged - whoever's around - where - outskirts of town - ooc - none )
    before dawn is peaking over the edge of the horizon, dolley is out of her bed, rustling through her closet, careful not to wake anyone. fills her bag with clothing, necessities, and some money she managed to grab. she sneaks downstairs, the determination in her eyes and not a regret on her mind. on the grand staircase she passes old family photos, fleeting memories of happy days being left behind with every picture passed. it's time to begin again.

as she passes through the kitchen, she checks the refrigerator door. taped to the front is the family's schedule for the day. school for donna, housework for mom, mayoral duties for dad, mayoral training for her older brother, arthur, and then more family photos, ugh, election speech for arthur, it goes on and on until it dawns upon dolley - this doesn't apply to her. not anymore. dolley smiles wide and whisks out the back door, crisp morning air pinching her face and cheeks, but she imagines this is what freedom feels like.
    brillmore's sweetheart gone when the sun comes up, her alarm ringing through the house as a triumphant goodbye.

the sunlight beats down on dolley's shoulders, and never had she been more grateful for sunscreen - sunburns aren't cute. her dress as white, along with white flats and a white drawstring bag. most of her clothes were white when she really thought about it - her mother said that white was the color of purity. a smile twitches at the edges of her lips. yes, pure is donna madison, who has ruined relationships, lives and happiness with the bat of her eyelashes. she almost regrets it.

she walks a mile, no company, no music, no thoughts really filling her brain, and she feels kind of stupid for only bringing one bottle of water. her steps are sluggish, as she nears a white silhouette. people? dolley didn't know.

"guys?" she calls out. "anyone have water?"
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ ✧ ✦ one

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 am

VIVIANE FROST
v ✦ ✧ ✦ female ✦ ✧ ✦ 17 ✦ ✧ ✦ hetero ✦ ✧ ✦ with

Viviane woke before the sun had even broken the night sky. These days that was not unusual, what with her mother's death, but today was different. Today was the day she would finally escape from this dead-end town and make something of herself. Her pack was all ready to go, her father hadn't even noticed her packing- only further cementing her determination to leave.

Before she left V sat a while at the family table, looking at the spot her mother had sat for years, until last month. It had been so sudden. She had just been at home when the knock on the door came, she opened it only to see two solemn police officers. The look in their eyes told her what had happened.

"Bene, allora mamma, me ne vado oggi. Una nuova avventura. Non mi mancherà questa città, ma mi mancheranno i ricordi di te. Forse visiterò la nonna in Sicilia per te." she said to the empty chair. She had no fear of her father hearing her, as much as he had loved her mother he had never learned Italian.

She stood up and before leaving the house, turned back. "Addio. Ti amo," she whispered, before shutting and locking the door. She would be gone before her father even noticed there was anhthing vaguely different in the house, he would probably be glad that she left and got out of his rapidly thinning hair. Maybe he would get a girlfriend, move on and try to put himself back together into the semblance of the man he was before. Not that she had been fond of that man either.

The mile walk is almost soothing. She made her choice, even helped get the rest of the students in detention on board, and now she was following through. The journey would no need be hard, and they would no doubt be followed but for now it was just their own wits and instincts.

She saw the van, their only home for the next few weeks, and Donna, or 'Dolley', approaching. "Here," she said throwing a bottle to her.

V was learning to drive, but was not licenced. She had only had three lessons and still needed a licensed driver next to her for her to be behind the wheel.

((Translation- Well, then mum, I'm leaving today. A new adventure. I will not miss this city, but I'll miss the memories of you. Maybe I will visit grandma in Sicily for you.

Goodbye. I love you.))
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

new chains, same shackles... (1)

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:06 am

───────────────────────────────

a damp, soft... something.. dragged across maddox's lips as he attempted to trek further into deep
          slumber. that something continuously pestered the male as if it was in need of attention. what could it be?
          and what does it want?! at this moment, maddox's eyelids sluggishly revealed his bloodshot soulless charcoal
          orbs. a twitching yet moist nose wiggled anticipatingly in front of the males face. he was then greeted with
          another slobber filled kiss, it was chopper. as unfortunate as it may sound, maddox is the only one who
          supplies chopper the attention he needs. the thought of leaving him alone with those people many label
          as his parents, sickens maddox. a wave of regret already began to plague the male and he had yet to depart
          for his trip. maddox returned the kiss with a light smooch on the mastiff's brindle muzzle. the male's rough
          hands firmly planted upon his smooth bed sheets, anchoring and supporting his weight, allowing him to
          correctly sit up. upon elevation, a sharp ache assaulted maddox's cranium.. along with a rumbling gastric
          feel in his stomach. his chest singed and his armpits were damp with his musk. "i can't even remember
          what happened last night... did andrea feed you chopper?"
          maddox never addressed his parent's by
          their "pet names". he never considered them to be parents after all. maddox snatched his iphone from his
          bedside only to receive fifty missed calls and several unread, unimportant text messages. the young man
          gently coaxed his massive brute off of him before gaining his footing to mosey from the bathroom to his
          bedroom and back. throughout that process, maddox was desensitizing himself from the hangover and the
          upcoming trip. by the time he awoke, maddox spent about an hour at home, preparing himself. his parents
          where somewhere doing god knows what, and maddy could care less. he stood in his bedroom for the final
          time, embracing it's uniqueness. he then gazed down at his gorgeous mastiff that blankly stared up at him
          through beady onyx orbs. "i pray that they don't forget about my dog..." he grumbled quietly. maddy's
          attention then locked upon the foliage tainted terrarium. cherry was somewhere lost in there. he knew for
          sure that she would've been forgetten of, especially since she can't greet his parents at the door. maddox
          had to do one thing for sure, and that was to save at least one life. slipping his hand inside of the glass
          container, maddy retrieved his rose-gold serpent and wrapped her around his neck. the three briskly
          descended down the stairs and made a final stop in the kitchen where maddox packed everything he and his
          snake needed. he grasped choppers large bulging dry kibble bag and ripped it open, watching the bits fly
          every where and skip across the wooden flooring. he then reached into the cupboard and retrieved five
          bowls, each being filled to the brim with cool water. "there... i can't let them do this to you." he
          whispered softly, frowning as he placed his lips on the dogs nose, leaving a long kiss and in return receiving
          a soft lap along his bristled chin. that was his final goodbye, to the house and his trusty companion.

maddox made his way throughout the town, brushing past townies and petting dogs that crossed his path.
          what could he say, he loved animals ever since he was a baby. if anything, maddox's real dad would've been
          chopper. indeed, it was a shame to think of. maddox chuckled at the occasional tickle that was received
          from cherry's flickering tongue. he wasn't looking for conversation thus before leaving maddox made sure to
          bring hismask. his outfit consisted of a purple bape hoody, a plain black shirt, a black cap that stated
          supreme in arabic, black cargo pants and finally some black huf shoes with white lettering. an all black
          outfit was indeed typical for maddy. maddox tightened his mask around his mouth before arriving infront
          of the group. he stood there with his hand inviting his snake onto it, in which she accepted it and slithered
          around his wrist, resting her head upon one of his glistening rings.
Maddox Taylor exhausted house>outskirts open
───────────────────────────────
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ one . ]

Postby imp. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:46 pm

CUBE
      role the clown tags n/a, mentions maddox
    humming something as he walked, cube ignored maddox as he slipped past. the tune belonged to a spanish song, which, surprisingly, he knew the words to. every so often, lyrics would escape from his mouth, echoing to even the back of the group. "sigo caminando, sigo riendo," cube sang, focusing on the song rather then his surroundings. "ago lo que quiero, muero en el intento!" the only connection he had to the song was that he could empathize. "a nadie le importa lo que estoy haciendo," to him, the words meant a little something, despite being completely unrelated to him. "lo único que importa es lo que está por dentro!" cube found himself eventually giggling, and that was the end of his humming. he still walked to the beat with carefully placed footsteps, but it was all in his head. he probably looked insane.

shutting his eyes for half a second, cube forced a smile on his face. there was no possible way to tell it was fake unless he himself admitted it. back at home, he didn't have anyone to say goodbye to. he had grabbed his phone, fully charged from the night before, and a couple of portable chargers along with food and drinks; for food, mostly chocolate bars, lunch meats, and rolls, while drinks composed mostly of alcohol, soda, and the occasional water. he had a rubix cube and puzzles, too. he hadn't packed clothes, money, or anything that was actually useful. his dad hadn't been home to suggest bringing those things. he was in jail, now for three years. they had never told him why, or what had happened.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me