( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. camp evergreen falls! // closed! ’ ⊱ )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. camp evergreen falls! // closed! ’ ⊱ )

Postby daughter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:11 pm

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
18 | female | owl cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> kipper, open

She listened to the other camper speak and noticed his english accent. Fin thought it was cool that he wasn't originally from America and wondered what it was like in Europe. She had traveled to certain places before but it was usually to the Bahamas since her family all shared a beach house there. Finley nodded and held her key and schedule in one hand. "Yep, I just got my stuff from the lodge." The male seemed pretty content with being at the camp, and she hoped that the others were like him. She listened to him introduce himself and made sure to remember his name. Kipper. Got to remember that. She smiled and noticed how she had forgotten to introduce herself as well. "I'm Finley, but I tend to go by Fin."

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
19 | male | bear cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> Benjamin, open

Cassian was glad that he hadn't startled the other camper by his appearance and let out a small sigh of relief. "No clue how my parents got the name." He sat down on his bunk and ran a hand through his dark hair, trying to fix the mess. Cassian rested his elbows on his knees and looked at Ben with a faint smile. "You plan on staying for the full 8 weeks?" He wasn't sure if Benjamin liked the camp just yet but he seemed pretty cool about if for the most part. Luckily, Ben wasn't nervous around him it seemed and that made Cassian feel a bit more comfortable.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. danielle chance // 001 ’ ⊱ )

Postby 200765 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:00 pm

D A N I E L L E
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ name; danielle "dani" ashley chance......age; 18......cabin; fox......tag; open......loc; to cabin.

Danielle waved goodbye to her mother's car as she watched it drive away. Once the silver vehicle had disappeared from the road, she turned to head into the camp. She rolled her suitcase behind her down the trail, feeling the vibrations through the handle as she ran over stones and tree roots in the ground. She adjusted the black duffle bag hanging across her shoulder, switching it to the other side. It was kind of heavy, full of a couple books she could read in her free time, as well as an extra pair of sneakers, flip flops, and a pair of dressy flats in case there was a more formal gathering.

She could feel the excitement run through her body, filling her with energy as she headed to her cabin. On the way, she caught sight of some people in little groups and decided to join them after she put her luggage away. It would be good to get out and socialize and make some friends as camp started. She'd be with these people for the next couple weeks, so it would be good to get to know some of them.

Soon enough, she could see her cabin with a sign that read "fox cabin" on top of it. She entered it and looked around. It seemed empty, as if nobody had arrived yet, though she was sure there would be others who'd be in the same cabin. There were three beds after all. Choosing one by the window and not too close to the door, Dani shoved her suitcase under the bed. She'd unpack it later. For now, she tossed the duffle onto the bed and headed outside.

It was time to meet the other campers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me