anything can happen at sunrise | open & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

build me up buttercup [sorry i have writers block today]

Postby icxacruz » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:27 am

luis grey|30|gym teacher|location:hallway|tags;jay|feeling:happy/neutral

Luis nodded, thinking that they would end their sentence and they would both
continue on with their day. But they didn't, Luis watched them stumble on their
words. "Yeah I can help you. The name's Luis by the way." He smiled as
warmly as he could, "Where to?" He then asked, referring to where they
were going to go. This made Luis feel better, him helping out a lost stranger who just
happened to be very good looking. He could feel the temptation of complaining about
his job to them but no one really wanted to listen to that trash.

august ripple|20|bookstore worker|location:walking|tags:anthony|feeling:better than before

Surprise flashed through August, she really wasn't expecting this stranger
to show her around but she was grateful. "Oh actually that would be
great."
She said a bit awkwardly. She looked at the man, he seemed a
bit older than she was, but not much. She started to walk in the direction
of when he first pointed. "I'm August by the way. I had a pretty rough
morning, considering my ripped shirt, ruined shoes and bloodshot eye.
Really all i want to do is relax in the hot tubs. I was so exited to do this,
I already changed into a bathing suit."
she chucked as she remembered
all the events that had happened that morning.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jay + Abraham | it's fine~

Postby Starry Night » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 am

Abraham Vincel | 35 |Tagged: Leandro (thank you!) | location: Lobby area
"Mr. Lonely"
Abby, Vin, Abrum | Cismale | He, Him | British | Panromantic Homosexual | 5'11" | Aburn hair green eyes

Abraham looked up from his out dated media source. "Why, no one I'm aware of" He smiled warmly
at the man. "If you'd like to join me, by all means" he turned it attention towards him and made a
wide gestured to the seat next to him or the one across or the other side. "The name is Abraham,
but I'm rather boring, so please tell me a bit about yourself"
Abraham full on launched into a
conversation, if he scared him away well he would go back to the news, if he managed to have a
conversation he would happily sit and hear the man out. Honestly it looked as though he belonged
in this type of lifestyle. He couldn't be sure if it was a regular guest who got in or one of the invited
party. Though despite the apparent grooming the man did appear to be older which, in his opinion,
would be better for conversation and relatability. Yet the man before him reminded him of this
patient he had not a month ago. Very creative kid, bright future, -just a broken arm- but he had
the same presence of self importance and confidence that seemed to be radiating from this man in
high watts. It was a little scary but he had handled "worse".

Jay Torrie | 23 |Tagged: Luis | Location: random hallway
"Wanna be Friends?"
Jenny, J, Bird | Gender Fluid | They, Them | Euroamerican | Biromantic Asexual |5'6" | black/blue hair Hazel eyes

Jay gave a dazzling grin "huh luis" they paused "If I knew you better I would totally call you Lucy"
they laughed. Now spinning so their back was to Luis. "Actually I was trying to find a gym, or
something"
they looked down the hallway, then turned back around and peered around Luis, down
the other, before finally looking back up at him. "it's vacation or whatever but I'll -expletive- die if I
take this long off of training."
Jay ran their hand through their hair. "I'm hopefully going to become
a cop, but I don't think I'm really cut-out, we'll see"
. Jay had absentmindedly not given their name
to the stranger now known as Luis, not cause they didn't want to but they forgot. Jay shuffled next
to Luis, though slightly in front, in anticipation of movement.They looked up at him with curiosity
"oooh what do you do? It's got to be something cool or difficult....right?" Implying the nature of
their stay, assuming he was their for the same reasons. Mentally jay was taking notes, *interesting
hairstyle *wonder what color his eyes are *I really hope they serve food at weird hours of the night
*I wonder if they'll get mad at me for being in a men's bathing suit with such a fem. face? *I wonder
if he is married?
Clearly the thought process what not totally on track but Jay could have blankly
starred up at Luis waiting for answer forever, but fortunately that would not be the case.
Starry Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open & accepting!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 am

Leandro Marquez
28|Cismale|Homosexual
TV Producer/Director
Tagged: Abraham.
The answer was just as he'd expected, but it would have been rude to have just sat down. Not that he really had many qualms about that, but he was trying to make a good impression - and he was still staying true to himself anyway in other ways. "Oh, wonderful. Thank you," Leandro responded, sincerely, and he sat down in the seat opposite the other man. Judging from his appearance, it seemed as though he might be around the same age as him, which wouldn't surprise him in the slightest. He wasn't just going off his appearance, but also the way he was sat and held himself... and the newspaper was certainly another factor. Leandro was also, admittedly, absolutely delighted at the invitation to talk about himself - he could do that for hours. "I'm sure you're not that boring," he said, knowing that it was polite, but he did also sort of mean it, and then he continued. "My name's Leandro Marquez. I'm a TV producer and director, and am the co-creator of the sit-com Sing!, which is usually aimed for young adults, but has a huge fanbase. I run pretty much the entire ship now, though, since my co-creator left after two seasons, but that's no secret. I was born in the Philippines, but moved to England when I was two years old, where I grew up with my mothers," he spoke relatively quickly, but clearly enough to be understood. He paused for a moment, then he asked Abraham, "What about you?" since he figured that he probably shouldn't do all of the talking... yet.

Anthony Farah
26|Transmale|Pansexual
Forensic Scientist
Tagged: August.
He just shrugged slightly in response, as if it was no big deal - and it really wasn't. He didn't mind helping someone else out, as he'd certainly hope that someone would help him out if he was to ask for it. And it really didn't cost anything to be kind (most of the time). Anthony glanced back, stopping for a moment, to let the young woman catch up with him, then he started walking again. He was certain that they were going the right way - the corridor seemed familiar, and he remembered associating it with being near to the hot tubs. Perhaps they were closer than he'd thought. "Anthony. My name's Anthony," he introduced himself, glancing towards August. "That does sound rough. I hope things aren't like that for you all the time," he commented, smiling warmly. He couldn't imagine having to go through an ordeal in a short amount of time, and he did feel quite sorry for August. He glanced around the corridor, just to figure out where they were now, and then he carried on. "I think we're almost there," he informed her.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open & accepting!

Postby lokean » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 pm

//bump
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me