♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am

Jennifer Martins tags:Alexis Kingston, Farah
Jennifer jogged back to her car and grabbed her tack she thought about Bree as she walked to the tack room I'm glad that I met someone new she thought I hope I can get to know her more at tonight's dinner she walked into the tack room with Scout on her heels and saw that there was two other people in there "Hello" she said out happily giving them both a big smile before getting all of her tack set up in the correct place Scout sitting next to her keeping out of everyone's way

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:18 pm

|| ── | F A R A H |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Parking lot / Trailer | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Alexis |

Looked down at the never-ending pile of tack. She sighed scooping some of it up in hopes of making a dent before dinner time. Suddenly a voice pulled her attention from the tack she was met with the sight of a young woman presumably around her age she apologized for her clumsiness and offered to help with the tack. Farah smiled That would be great she said giving a smile as she shifted her assorted tack as she stuck out a hand My name is Farah what's yours

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | S A O I R S E |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Barn One | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; open |

Saoirse quickly found her cabin storing her suitcase for later unpacking. Now all she had to do was finish up organizing her tack as she had gotten it into the tack room but had yet to sort everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | L I A M |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Stable | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; Nicolas |

Liam jumped not unlike someone startled by a far louder noise than a just voice he turned quickly and ungracefully nearly stumbling over his own long legs. Liam managed to steady himself before he fell. He blinked noticing the man on the horse had now ridden over to stand by the gate he hadn't even realized the man had noticed him poking his head in. Not precisely sure why he was already being shouted at he took a moment before responding. I'm one of the new boarders just curious what the arenas look like he said staring back with unease.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post [4]

Postby eventer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:36 pm

ASHLEE CLAIRE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

ashlee/ash ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty onelocation; parking lot/section ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; hunter, nathan
tango & riva
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ashlee held back a frown at the mans tone of voice, while polite there was a hint of something that she didn't like, but decided to leave it, though her eyes probably hardened for a second or two, you cant hide your entire facial expression, she brushed it off with a quick smile as the man she now knew as nathan introduced himself and his friend hunter, or sarge as the other spoke up. "it's lovely to meet you nathan and hu- sarge. I'm ashlee" her english accent unintentionally came out thicker than intended, but she pretty much ignored it, she was trying to make it as little as possible but some sentences just bought it out. "as for the arena, not far, you go past the stables and the pastures and it's the on the right as you go past the indoor jumping arena. and then there is a path you cut straight to the stables rather than coming all the way back here. unless you'd rather just jump them off" she said politely, ignoring whatever attitude the young man in front of her held. she looked over to sarge as he moved towards the truck joking about the horses as they caused a ruckus. "perhaps seeing as you've stopped your truck it would be best to simply jump them off. they might get more reckless if you start up again." she said calmly, directing that to both of them with glances from one to the other, her pale but very blue eyes glistening a fraction in the sunlight as she glanced from nathan to sarge and back again. "i'm happy to give you a hand, or i can bugger off if you'd prefer" she said, casting a glance at nathan as she said the last part but meant nothing by it, well, not really at least, all the while her voice held it's polite and natural elegance, there was no attitude, her tone of voice didn't once change, she simply kept polite, for she had nothing against them, perhaps nathan was just tired from the trip or whatever, she didn't know them, nor how far they'd been driving, perhaps he'd warm up to her later.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAITLYN ROSE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

caitlyn/caty ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty onelocation; road/barn/arena ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; open
imp & milly & panda

caitlyn and her sister had been on the road for about five and a half hours after picking up their horses from the quarantine stables at the airport so their horses had been cooped up for a while now and wanted to run. she'd put panda in the stall straight away and deal with her stallion first, then she'd go put panda in the paddock. -timeskip-

she pulled up into the driveway and made her way to the cabins where she'd been staying the last month and would for a few months or longer depending if things went in a good direction. unlike her sister, she wasn't enjoying the heat as much, no, she preferred the cold, granted, that the heat here while it was very hot to what she was compared to, it wasn't like it was boiling hot to her, it was just hot, and in the last month both she and her sister had become quite tanned considering they were white when they came here. other than their slight accents which were becoming thinner by the day, but still recognisable to anyone here. caitlyn stepped out of the car and made her way around the back and unloaded her horses, starting with milly, then panda, then she grabbed imp, walking him down the ramp she handed milly to her sister raising her brow at tango who was being her typical self making her chuckle slightly and grabbed panda.

when they got to the mare stable, she tied imp outside and he fell asleep in about five seconds while she lead panda down to her stall, number 3 if she was correct, she hadn't been given a number for milly yet, so decided the mare could go in the paddock for the time being. with a soft sigh she made sure the mare had food and water and made her way back outside, "thanks ash, can you just chuck milly in panda's paddock for me? i haven't got her stall number yet" she said softly and then walked outside to get imp, she untied the 17"3 true black stallion with quite a bit of white, he really was a handsome looking horse. she lead him down to the jumping arena to give him a run in a close and quite area without other horses to upset him too much. she lead him down calmly to the arena and walked inside unbuckling the black leather halter she pulled it off his elegant black head and let him loose, he walked off a few steps and picked up a very well put together trot, dancing along the arena before breaking into a canter and cantering a very elegant up hill canter down the arena throwing in a few bucks here and there before slamming on the breaks and galloping up the other end of the arena, he let out some bucks before he came trotting up to the gate letting out a loud whinny, she watched as he took again moving around the jumps, while had jumping lines, she didn't teach him to jump nor try to jump him as she wanted him to remain a dressage horse with jumping blood lines so that whoever wanted to use him as a stud could use him even if they wanted a jumper, many of his offspring were high level jumpers, and eventers, and his dam was a grand prix jumper, he simply was a big, solid dressage horse, and he preformed beautifully. caitlyn smiled and sat on the gate as she watched him thunder around the arena before coming to a trot and trotting in and out of the jumps, moving around them carefully and trotting along the fence line calling out again, trying to get some attention from a horse. after a moment he moved back to caitlyn, and she smiled and stroked his nose as he asked for attention, caitlyn stroked him calmly and watched as he trotted off again tucking his nose down working as though he was being ridden.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JENNAVEIVE CHARLOTTE MATILDA

xxx
xxx

jenna ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty twolocation; the trails ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; levi
jack & tessa

jenna simply shrugged, sympathy from people was nothing new to her and she while accepted it, was a little over it. her father was doing okay, obviously the cancer was getting to him but she couldn't do anything about it, nor could the doctors. yeah, well i love animals, and i wanted to be a vet when i was about 5, i had a border collie named fluffy yeah i know silly name, i was 3 when i named him," she chuckled and continued, anyway, he was my patient all the time, my parents bought me this little pink stethoscope, and some little white bottles with labels on them with what treat was in each and what they did to help the injury, for example, little peices of beef flavoured cookies cured him from a cold, and the chicken flavoured ones healed cuts, and so on, i had bandages, and all sorts, and i'd bandage up fluffy when i told him he had a sore leg, or a sore tail, and i'd prescribe him these treats, or at the time i called it medication, and he'd get one twice a day. but, when i turned 7, he was about 9, and he got really sick, so i did what i always did and i prescribed him his treats, bandaged him up and when i came home from school one day, mum sat me down explained very carefully what happened and how that he'd gone on holiday, after about two weeks i asked again where he was, and i got the same response, i guess my mum didn't want to hurt me. about a month later i asked again when someone at my school said 'your dogs not on holiday silly, it's just dead', that coming from another 7 year old, i was curious and asked the teacher, asked my mum, and my mum sat me down and explained everything. while it didn't make sense, she of course made sure i knew i helped him out a lot with all the treatment i gave him, which obviously it didn't do anything but it encouraged me to become a vet, to help animals. so i did, and i haven't stopped" she spoke, her smile fading and returning between sentences before looking back at him as he spoke about why he had come here. she knew exactly where stephenville was, she'd competed there, or near there a few times. she smiled calmly and nodded curiously as he spoke, making it clear she was listening completely.

after a bit they came out towards the lake, and she glanced to him curiously, "okay, so i didn't bring a change of clothes for myself, and neither did you obviously, so we are going to get a bit wet walking through there, just keep your leg on or she will drop and roll... she likes water too much sometimes, but it's really fun taking her out into the deeper part" she said as she motioned to the right before nudging jack into the water, it reached his shoulders, so her boots, jeans and part of her saddle would be wet, but that was as deep as it got in this part, but it was also the shallowest path across to the rest of the trail.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:07 am

Solumna wrote:{ Cara Marie Cross / female / heterosexuel / rider / crush:none / Mere Cobble; Goldfever / tags: Bella / location: stallion’s barn}
“This show-off here is Goldfever, he is only this difficult around other stallions.” Cara laughed and patted Zeus’ grey nose. “My other horse, Mere Cobble, is just as friendly as Zeus or maybe even more. It’s always funny when he wants to show his affection to new people. Imagine a 17 hands tall black stallion pushing you with his head because he wants some shrubs behind the ears. Or following you absolutely everywhere, just to see if some carrots could be involved.” Cara giggled. “If he wasn’t that great in dressage he would be the first choice for a family horse. But he is and he can be quite impressive in a collected canter.” Without thinking, Cara started to scratch Zeus behind his ears. “Do you ride on events, too?”

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / rider / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Mkayla / location: Cross’ truck}
Ethan chuckled as he saw Mkayla’s amazed face. “Yeah, I was also really happy when my parents gifted me the trip to Turkmenistan where I found Blaze at a nomad tribe. He was two years old at that point. You should have seen his face when he first saw a stall, it took me almost three hours to get him in there, he can be really stubborn .“ He listened to the blonde’s explanations about her horses. “Four horses are probably a lot of work, just to train them properly everyday with grooming and tacking up. Not to mention all the stuff you had to carry here, I’m already totally exhausted from taking Blaze’s and Sally’s stuff to the tack rooms.” He looked a moment at Mkayla on her horse. “Oh I didn’t want to keep you from riding wherever you wanted to go. I’m pretty sure you have better things to do than standing around here.”

{ Dr Nicolas Shery / male / heterosexuel / vet / crush:none / Bráinn; Fegurð; Hreggmóð; Villingur / tags: Liam / location: indoor arena}
Nico watched the other man startle over his words. Maybe I’ve been a little harsh… But he has been quite impolite! He waited for the foreigner to gain a secure stand again before he answered: “Well, since you are new I’m going to forgive you, but you should know that a proper politeness and friendliness is requested here, especially to me, since I am probably the most important person around here!” Nico grinned wildly and friendly and held out his hand for a handshake, while Bee shaked his head in approval. “I’m Dr Nicolas Shery, but you can call me Nic or Nico, that’s easier to shout at an emergency. I am the vet around here and in charge of keeping all your horses fit for training and competition.”
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 am

Mkayla King|Tags: Ethan

Kayla giggled. "I'd still die for an Akhal Teke they make for loyal horses," she said with a soft smile. "It's not as much as I have to do at home. I brought these four with me because I worked with them more than the rest" Kayla said with a smile. "At home, I use to have to ride and care for about 10 a day. I love riding and all but oh boy it does a lot on you after about 8 hours of it per day" she giggled. "Though trust me I loved it, and believe it or not I have nothing better to do than socialize, I have absolutely no plans on what I'm gonna do with Milo," she said with a shrug. "To be honest I just was walking him aimlessly so for when we for sure jump tomorrow it isn't like how he can be at shows" she giggled.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 am

......Levi Williams......
..........Male...........
......Twenty-One.....
..Location ;; Trail Riding.
......Tags ;; Jenna.....

The young man listened as she spoke about her beloved canine friend, chuckling a few times. When her story took a dark turn, though, his smile turned into a look of sympathy. "I'm sorry about Fluffy. It's hard to lose a dog you've had by your side your whole life," he said. He was silent for a bit, until the trail opened up and they reached the lake. He listened closely as she gave him some brief instructions to prevent this trail ride ending with him completely soaked, and he nodded. "Got it, he said, as he gave Tessa a light squeeze from his calves, not that the mare needed much encouragement. He kept his leg on her side as he was instructed to as they rode through the water. "Sure is a good day to ride through the lake, he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Alexis Kingston......
........Female...........
......Twenty-One.....
.Location ;; Parking Lot.
.Tags ;; Farah, Jennifer......

Alexis looked up as she began to speak. "Alexis, I'm sort of a groom here, I guess you could say," she introduced herself. She looked over at another voice and spotted a brunette woman walking by, and she gave a small friendly smile and a wave in her direction, before turning back to Farah. "What would you like me to do?" she asked the woman.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ahh the fluffy story almost made me cry xD also, so sorry for the extremely short and kind of scattered (if that's a word I can use) post, between writers block and working on school work, it's just.. meh xD
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:57 am

Jennifer Martins tags: Alexis Kingston open
Getting her tack put away she walked back to her car and grabbed her suitcase and her duffel bag with Scouts stuff in it along with a couple things for Angel like treats and stuff.She saw a young blond woman give her a smile and a wave which she returned.She walked to her cabin room and looked around she smiled "I think we're going to like it her huh Scout" she said to her dog who was already laid out on the couch smiling at her dog she got her food and water bowl from the duffel bag and filled both of them before putting the both down in a corner of her room. she quickly got changed into her riding gear grabbed a couple of Angel's favorite horse treats and walked out the door Scout following her. She walked up to Angels stall and saw that she was settled down in on corner taking a nap. Jennifer laughed softly at her sleeping horse she decided to let Angel sleep for a little bit since she was awake for the four hour drive so she walked back to the tack room and began to polish her equipment for later putting in her earbuds and humming along to songs as she worked Scout laying at her feet

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:03 pm

|| ── | 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕥 |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Parking lot / Trailer | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Alexis |

Farah smiled before holding out a couple of bridles and martingales If you could take these that would be great she said scooping up a heavy tack box. They turned and began walking to barn one. So how long have you been here she asked regarding the woman at her side with friendly curiosity.

|| ── | 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕆' 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Barn One | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; Jennifer |

Saoirse walked back out to the barn Farin at her heels towards the tack room. She had already been in there to set her tack down but not long enough to admire the stunning room in all its glory. She walked in noticing another girl with earbuds in polishing her tack. What drew Farin's attention was the other dog a German shepherd of classic coloration laying relaxed at the girl's feet. Farin immediately perked her huge white ears up wagging her tail a little faster as she watched the other dog. Saoirse reacted a little too late unable to stop Farin as she shot off to the other side of the tack room to greet the other canine.

| | ── | 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕆' ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕣 |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Stable | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; Nicolas |

Liam shook his outstretched hand trying to calm his nerves in the unfamiliar environment. I apologize today has left me a little thrown off so he was a vet Liam made note of this storing the tidbit of vital information for later use. Presumably for when the Blink did something to himself as the gelding seemed to take joy in very own lack of self-preservation. Who's this? he asked gesturing with interest towards the small horse.

been busy sorry about how short these are
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:53 am

╒══════════════╕
|Rory Marino|
Female
Eventer
Veni Vidi Vici
I came, I saw, I conquered

Tags ~ Valour

╘══════════════╛
Rory rubbed Veni’s neck and said, “Flame is beautiful. And, uh, I was thinking Black Forest?” She walked Veni towards the trail entrance, Lei followed behind. She smiled as her thoroughbred nickered to Bravery and continued to prance down the trail. “His nap must have filled up his energy. Trust me, he was not like this when he got off the trailer.” She smiled to Valour and laughed aloud. When they broke through the trees and into the meadow, Rory got an idea. “Hey, wanna tie up Flame and race Bravery and Veni?” She turned her horse to face Valour. “Then we could go back. I still need to get ready for the dinner. Cause’ I’m a girl and I take so long to get ready.” She rolled her eyes and laughed.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:17 am

Solumna wrote:{ Cara Marie Cross / female / heterosexuel / rider / crush:none / Mere Cobble; Goldfever / tags: Bella / location: stallion’s barn}
“This show-off here is Goldfever, he is only this difficult around other stallions.” Cara laughed and patted Zeus’ grey nose. “My other horse, Mere Cobble, is just as friendly as Zeus or maybe even more. It’s always funny when he wants to show his affection to new people. Imagine a 17 hands tall black stallion pushing you with his head because he wants some shrubs behind the ears. Or following you absolutely everywhere, just to see if some carrots could be involved.” Cara giggled. “If he wasn’t that great in dressage he would be the first choice for a family horse. But he is and he can be quite impressive in a collected canter.” Without thinking, Cara started to scratch Zeus behind his ears. “Do you ride on events, too?”

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / rider / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: Mkayla / location: Cross’ truck}
“Akhal Teke are really loyal, they decide for a rider and won't let anyone else on their back. Cara, my sister, once tried to ride Blaze, she managed to stay on top for 30 seconds or so before he threw her off, and these seconds weren't peaceful at all.” Ethan laughed at this memory. “Ten horses a day? That sounds like really a lot of work and sport.” He pulls his phone out of his pocket. “Excuse me for a second, I'm waiting for a text.” He checked the notifications but there was no message from Cara. When he looked at the clock he was shocked. “I'm so sorry, I would really like to keep talking to you but I completely forgot about the time. I wanted to meet someone after I put my stuff away and now I really have to hurry. “ He jumped into the truck and came back with two suitcases and a large travel bag. “I'm really really sorry. But I'm sure we'll meet again at the dinner.” He hurried off to his cabin, the bag strapped to his side and a suitcase in each hand.

{ Dr Nicolas Shery / male / heterosexuel / vet / crush:none / Bráinn; Fegurð; Hreggmóð; Villingur / tags: Liam / location: indoor arena}
“Yeah, there is quite a lot of turmoil and people today. But that will find a rhythm in the next days.” He raised his eyebrow when the other man asked after Bee. “This here is Bráinn, called Bee. He is one of my four Icelandic horses I saved in the past years. After we've been called by someone reporting of a neglected pony in a garden, we drove there directly to find a dirty gelding in what I wouldn't call a garden but an acre with lots of junk on it, not a gras stalk to be seen. At this point Bee was nothing more but bones and skin and dirt. He suffered from malnutrition, a fungal infection and laminitis, to just name a few. The plan first was that I keep him until he is free of any illnesses and then we find a new owner, but I couldn't give him away. He had become so sweet and cheeky, that was amazing. My other horses have also been abandoned or mistreated by their previous owners, everyone of them with a unique story.” Bee stretched his neck and scratched his foreleg with his head.

[Mobile again, from the train home. So no fancy colours, I'm so sorry :?]
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me