♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Fiona May Grace [rp post]

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:24 am

|⇨|Fiona May Grace
Fiona ruffled her poodle's grey fur.
"Come on, Pippi," she said,
grasping her trunk in her hand and heading toward the center.
She placed the trunk at the gate and fastened Pippi's lead there as well.
"I'll be back," she told the dog and
headed back toward the trailer to get the rest of her bags
and things, she would fetch Blackjack after parking them inside.

flo, fifi, may
female
17 years, 3 months old
horse is Blackjack
dog is Pippi
at parking lot
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Postby Mythz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:39 am

Valour Norling - Male - 17 - Location: Outside/Stallion Barn - Tags;; Rory

Bravery winnied at Veni as Valour nodded. "Sure! And why do girls take so long? Like seriously! Just chuck on some clothes and your out." He grinned, dismounted Bravery and took out a long rope from his saddle bag. Tying it around Flames' halter, he patted the chestnut's snout. "Now, don't get all tangled up." He mounted back on Bravery.

Molly Griffin - Female - 17 - Location: Stallion Barn/Her Cabin - Tags;; Open

Emma patted Luxury before grabbing her luggage still outside his stall and headed towards her cabin. Cabin eight...
She walked down to her cabin and opened the door. Jaw dropping at how beautiful the cabin was. Smiling she settled her luggage down on the bed and looked around.

Jaylen Shamrock - Male - 19 - Location: Ariving - Tags;; Open/Lucy Rose Woodhaven

Jay smiled. "I'm Jaylen - Just call me Jay though - and this is Splash." He added, nodding to the obnoxious dog. "My horses -
over there -" He added, nodding to his silver car, " Are - Gah!" Splash had ripped free of his grip and sent him sprawling on the ground. Laughing he sat up, shaking his head. "Gosh, what am I going to do with that dog?" Splash had bolted off and disapeared into the carpark.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:04 am

......Levi Williams......
..........Male...........
......Twenty-One.....
..Location ;; Trail Riding.
......Tags ;; Jenna.....

The young man listened as she spoke about her beloved canine friend, chuckling a few times. When her story took a dark turn, though, his smile turned into a look of sympathy. "I'm sorry about Fluffy. It's hard to lose a dog you've had by your side your whole life," he said. He was silent for a bit, until the trail opened up and they reached the lake. He listened closely as she gave him some brief instructions to prevent this trail ride ending with him completely soaked, and he nodded. "Got it, he said, as he gave Tessa a light squeeze from his calves, not that the mare needed much encouragement. He kept his leg on her side as he was instructed to as they rode through the water. "Sure is a good day to ride through the lake, he said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

.....Alexis Kingston......
........Female...........
......Twenty-One.....
.Location ;; Parking Lot.
.Tags ;; Farah, Jennifer......

Alexis nodded and took the beautiful leather martingales and bridles from Farah. "No problem," she said as she began walking back towards the barn. "I got here around three weeks ago," she answered as they entered the barn. She hung up the bridles and martingales, and then turned back to Farah. "Anything else you'd like me to get?" she asked.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♞ [1] ♞

Postby evixtus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:21 am

A R I A N N A O X E R N
    XXXX Mari or Anna 21 Years Role: Chiropractor/Rider Crush: Open Horses: Anarchy & Dreamer Tags: Open

Indentation The image of a tall woman looming over a sooty grey mare could've been almost traumatizing for others, but as soon as they'd look through the stall door, they'd see that the woman wasn't actually so tall, and that she was standing on two padded boxes stacked together, leaning over with her hands on the withers of Anarchy, pushing gently and rolling her knuckles against the soft coat of the Appendix mare. Marianna cautiously felt the vertebrae lining her mare's neck before using one palm to push her shoulder away, using the other hand to gently grasp Anarchy's poll and pull her head to the side. The dappled mare was basically limp in her owner's arms, used to this sort of work as she received it once every three to four weeks, loosening her joints and letting the blood flow freely as well as let all the built up stress and toxins escape from their hiding spots.

Hair dangling over her eyes, Mari held the mare steadily, then quickly pushed the mare's neck, popping some of the lower vertebrae in her neck. There was a heavy sigh of relief from the mare as the woman released, then moved further up her neck, stretching the skin to rub her knuckles into the tense muscles. This was daily therapeutic work, the massaging, just not the chiropractic work.

I L L I A N U X L E Y
    XXXX JJ or Jill 16 Years Role: Advanced Rider Crush: Open Horses: Phantom & Riptide Tags: Caspian, Open

Indentation Stiffening her upper lip as Caspian droned on about his expectations of her behavior and actions at this new facility, Jillian was getting pretty irritated with his flapping jaw. She was thrilled as they passed the large wooden gates and continued at a steady pace of 10 mph down the gravel drive until they reached the parking lot. Rolling down the window, she leaned her head out, taking in the fresh sights and smells of hay, grass, horses, and the beautiful mountains lying beyond the facility. As her brother rolled the truck and float to a stop, she scrambled out of the seat and worked on opening the ramp, letting it hit the ground gently as she walked in. To her right were Dizzy and Raider, the chocolate palomino mare sleeping with her lower lip dropping, and the thoroughbred stallion with his head arched high, ears strained, and eyes wide with anticipation and excitement. It had been a long drive here, and he was antsy to get out. She turned her attention to the left of the float, where Phantom nickered gently at the blonde, her red halter lined with fleece sitting snugly across her nose. The mare reached out, pleased when she received a kiss on the nose.

Riptide was wanting attention as well, so he stuck his head directly next to Phantom's, causing the flea-bitten mare to lower her ears and toss her head at him with a small warning.The young gelding ignored her, and instead shoved his head against JJ's chest, sending her stumbling back slightly. "Calm down, Rip, you'll be out in a minute." She sighed as she began to unhook the chest bar, tugging the empty hay net off of it's hook and throwing it out of the float's door. Caspian could retrieve it later. The Lusitano gelding was pawing at the rubber matted floor, earning a light smack on the nose from JJ with a verbal warning before unlacing his lead from the hook and letting him trail out after her. She was shoved off the ramp as Riptide shouldered her, flying down it with storming hooves as he shook the entire float and truck. The echo of a hoof ricocheting off the wall from inside was heard--loudly. Raider was the only equine to ever kick the float, so it was presumed to be him. With a sigh, Jill watched her older brother scramble inside to prevent the OTTB stallion from continuing his tantrum. Tying Riptide to the trailer with a slipknot, she waited patiently for the sorrel Thoroughbred to rampage out of the trailer.

O M A N A I N T E D
    XXXX Rome or Taint 19 Years Role: Intermediate Rider Crush: Open Horses: Titan & Booze Tags: Open

Indentation text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

A S P I A N U X L E Y
    XXXX Cass 23 Years Role: Trainer Crush: Open Horses: Dizzy & Raider Tags: JJ, Open

Indentation Wandering his way around the trailer after setting the tire stoppers in case the emergency brake failed, Caspian ambled towards the ramp inwards, stopping short at the impact of an empty yellow hay net hitting his feet. That was the first sign that Riptide was coming out. There was a known routine for loading and unloading the trailer when it came to their equines. The mares went in first, preferably Dizzy, since Phantom was not interested unless the chocolate colored mare was inside. Then would come Raider, who was always excited and willing to jump in unless he was the first to load. Then he'd kick the ever-living paint off of the back wall. Riptide was the more difficult one, since he was terrified of the ramp. Going down it, he was fine. Going up--that was a different story. Caspian had attempted to lead his sister's gelding into the trailer, but that just made things worse. He was only willing to jump in if Jillian threw the lead line over his neck and let him leap over the ramp to get inside. Thankfully, that's where the gelding's training came into play, waiting patiently until JJ finished loading him.

Speaking of the varnish gelding, Caspian took a step back as JJ fell off the other side of the ramp, Riptide bounding down, his shod hooves slipping on the footing before he hit the gravel with an ear-piercing whinny. He'd be calmer once he was in his stall and had some food. It was the unloading that was where he was the worst. As the float shook with Rip's every step, that was cue for Raider's tantrum to begin, and the thrashing was notice of his removal from their container. Caspian ran the palm of his hand along Rip's rump before he was pulled out of the way and tied hastily with a slipknot.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookdogg » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:15 am

Anna-19-Donnie-Tags:none
Anna carefully steered the truck and trailer down the long, winding driveway, keeping her eyes firmly locked on the road ahead of her. The nearly twelve hour drive from her rural North Carolina home had been grueling, most of it completed in a caffeine induced hazed as she has been adamant about driving through the night so as to put less stress on Donnie, who had never been a fan of long trailer rides to begin with. But she was here at last and surprisingly alert, although she suspected that was more due to her anxiety than any illusion of being well-rested.

As she neared the main barns she was mortified to discover that the place was already swarming with people. Although she was more than excited to meet everyone, she has been hoping to move in and get her bearings in relative peace. This all just seemed a little overwhelming. And why shouldn't it be? She was hundreds of miles away from her home, her family, and everything she'd ever known. The only real thing she had left from her previous life was the gelding she was hauling in the trailer behind her. Donnie didn't know it, but right now she needed him just as much as he needed her.

She quickly parked in the first spot she could find before leaping out of the truck and rushing to the back of the trailer, Donnie already nickering excitedly as his nose flooded with new smells and his ears with new sounds. "Better watch it mister," she laughed as she flung open the trailer doors to reveal the tall pinto Thoroughbred, "not all of these horses are going to want to be your friend as bad as you want to be theirs. The last thing I need is a show horse all covered in bite marks and missing clumps of hair!". If Donnie did hear her he paid no mind, and she led him prancing into the sunlight. She was glad her horse seemed so happy and excited, and she tried her hardest to share his enthusiasm. This is what she had wanted, this was the next big step in her riding career! She couldn't let homesickness ruin this for her.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| Anna || she/her || Virgo ||
╔══════════════════╗
I am my own emotionally unsupportive boyfriend
╚══════════════════╝
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:36 am

Jennifer Martins tags: Saoirse
Jennifer looked up from her rack when she saw a white shepard run up to Scout and began to sniff her Scout sat up and wagged her tail politely. Jennifer took out her earbuds and smiled "Well Scout it looks like you found a friend she said padding the other shepard on the head "Hey there I'm Jennifer" she said brushing herself off and picking up her tack so she could go on her ride "I was planning to go on a ride if want to you can join me" she said with a friendly smile

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:36 pm

╒══════════════╕
|Rory Marino|
Female
Eventer
Veni Vidi Vici
I came, I saw, I conquered
Tags ~ Valour

╘══════════════╛
She smiled at Valour’s comment, “I wish that was all it took. There’s the hair, the makeup, the clothes, the skin, the nails. I mean, it takes hard work to look this good.” She grinned at him, flipping her hair with a wink. Her heightened energy caused Veni to whinny and turn his neck, touching his muzzle to her boot. She rubbed his neck fondly. “Now for guys, that is true. You just push your hair to the side and slap some clothes on! Or do I have that wrong?” She walked Veni over to where Flame stood, tied, and rubbed her neck. The chestnut nickered and sniffed her hand, then moved to sniff Veni. The stallion huffed and swished his tail, but did no more. Rory’s thoroughbred rarely acted like a ‘normal’ stallion. He was very respectful and only payed much attention to mares when they were in season. He may flip his mane or prance, but he still didn’t do much. “Now, are you ready to be beaten by a girl and her horse?” She grinned and pointed to a tree across the meadow, “Around that tree and back. No cheating. Loose fairly!” She arched an eyebrow and smirked. She was getting much more comfortable and confident with her sarcasm around Valour. She knew he could take it.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:27 pm

|| ── | 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕥 |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Tack Room | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Alexis |

Nah you've been a huge help thanks so much! she said setting the trunk down with a thud two horses and yet enough tack to drown in. Do you have any horses? she asked sliding the box under her assigned saddle rack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕆' 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Barn One Aisle | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; Jennifer |

Hey I'm Saoirse and this here is Farin she said gesturing to the white shepherd who seemed quite keen on greeting her new friend And yeah I would love to go out it would give my horse Flynn a chance to stretch her legs Saoirse replied hauling Finny's hunt saddle into her arms So what sort of riding do you do
she asked collecting more assorted things needed to tack up Flynn and joining her as they walked into the aisle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕆' ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕣 |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Round Pen | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; Open |

At least, in the end, they found good homes he said looking towards the vet. It was good meeting you but I need to go lunge my horse he said taking care to give a polite nod before setting off back towards Blink vowing never talk to people again. The vet hadn't been a bad person but people always made him nervous horses were so much easier to talk to they didn't stare you down with judgment or at least Blink never had. Liam gathered his stuff up before clipping a lead to blink and leading him out to the round pen.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:58 pm

Jacob Levi West
19, Heterosexual
Was Western, Natural Horsemanship, groundwork
BB Gun (BB) and Rock Steady Eddie (Eddie)
Rockwell The Eagle Has Landed( Eagle) (Service Dog)
Location; Unloading trailer
Tags; Open. His brothers are with him (Caleb (14), Dakota (17) and Joey (12)

-Watching BB while his brothers carry in his things.-

Lucy Rose Woodhaven
22, Non Labeling Queer
All Around English,Driving, Tricks, Ground Work (She can train just about anything)
Double O Seven(Bond) Castle Of Glass(Otis), Honeymoon Faze(Honey) and Full Moon Raising(Frankie)
Owen and Roxie(Border Collies)
Location; Unloading trailer
Tags; Jaylen Shamrock/mentions Anna

"Nice to met you. My horses are still in the trailer
too or rather my ponies."
Lucy kept a hard grip on the leashes as his dog broke free and tore off."Do some training with him. Lucy heared the horses in the trailer stomped."You go get your dog, I need to unload my horse's I'll see you around." Lucy spun and lead the dogs toward her trailer. Lucy opened the door to the cab and the both jumped in. She closed the door after un clipping their leashes and tossing them on the seat. Lucy headed back to the trailer and dropped the ramp. She watched a girl leading a bay gelding off the trailer into the sun. She climbed the ramp and opened the doors. She lead the dark stallion down the ramp as he pranced and sorted.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Valour Norling - Male - 17 - Location: Outside/Stallion Barn - Tags;; Rory

He grinned. "Nah, thats about right." He was surprised at how respectful Veni was, and at Rory's comment, he smiled. "Whaaaat? Me? Cheat? Never in a million years! And the only one losing fairly will be you - I'll try not to rub your face in the dirt too much when I win." He patted the grey's neck and Bravery winnied, shaking out his mane.

Molly Griffin - Female - 17 - Location: Stallion Barn/Her Cabin - Tags;; Open

Emma patted Luxury before grabbing her luggage still outside his stall and headed towards her cabin. Cabin eight...
She walked down to her cabin and opened the door. Jaw dropping at how beautiful the cabin was. Smiling she settled her luggage down on the bed and looked around.

Jaylen Shamrock - Male - 19 - Location: Ariving - Tags;; Open/Lucy Rose Woodhaven

Jay raised his eyebrow after Lucy. "Jee. Of course I train him, he's still a pup." He muttered under his breath, jogging in the same direction Splash had run off.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes