( ✩ ── the elite )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ✩ ── the elite )

Postby heartless, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 am

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

[removed]

xxxxxx
secrets never stay h
idden on the upper
east side with me a
round. million kisse
s. xoxo, gossip girl.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

YOU'RE NO ONE
─────────────────────
┌──────────┐

one. reservations last 48 ho
urs max. once that time is
up you will lose your spot.
two. two characters per us
er. one of each gender. I do
not want a lot of siblings. t
hree. you must stick to the
persona of the character. f
our. I will refuse a characte
r if it's too much like anoth
er character. be unique. fiv
e. add as much drama as p
ossible. makes the rp fun!

└──────────┘
─────────────────────────────────
UNTIL YOU'RE TALKED
─────────────────────────────────
everything changes when the upper east and west side
must combine schools. everyone's social status starts t
o be questioned. the question still remains, who will s
tay ontop and who will have a hard fall to the bottom?
┌──────────┐

ABOUT! ABOUT!
[removed]
ABOUT! ABOUT!

└──────────┘
[removed]
───────────────────────
GOSSIP GIRL
Last edited by raey on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional image(s) removed
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ ── constance )

Postby heartless, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:31 am

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

[removed]

xxxxxx
the titles are not in
order of current pop
ularity. underlined
means they are east.
not means westside.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌───────────┐

QUEEN BEEx
    she is the queen of the school
    and the leader of her friends.
    she is not your normal queen,
    she is actually kind of sweet
    but do not cross her or she w
    ill ruin your reputation.

n. bexley parker a. 17
    u. verace

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

THE HEIRESSx
    she is the ulitmate flirt and pa
    rty girl. she is known for thro
    wing big parties and being in
    m any scandals. queen of fash
    ion & people's favroite person.

n. sincere rose a. 17
    u. winter,

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

ARTISTx
    her head is always in the clou
    ds. she never seen not drawing.
    she stays out of drama and doe
    her own thing. still part of the
    social scene because of parents
    owning the biggest gallery.

n. arlo carnegie a. 17
    u. belle

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

HIPPIEx
    she is the girl who see's the p
    ositive in every situation. she
    does her own thing and keeps
    to herself to avoid drama. she
    has a bit of a sharp tongue.

n. flora dwyer a. 17
    u. aurora

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

FLOWERx
    she is very laid back and is fri
    endly with everyone. she love
    s anything to do with nature a
    nd wild life. she is very carefe
    e but isn't reckless.

n. trinity forza a. 17
    u. wonder woman

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

SWEETHEARTx
    she is the sweetest girl you wi
    ll ever meet. she stays away f
    rom all the drama. she is nice
    to literally everyone. literally
    never hurts anyone.

n. stella johansson a. 16
    u. alyosha

└───────────┘
Last edited by raey on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: decorative image(s) removed
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ ── st. judes )

Postby heartless, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:37 am

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

[removed]

xxxxxx
the titles are not in
order of current pop
ularity. underlined
means they are east.
not means westside.

┌───────────┐

PLAY BOYx
    way too cocky for his own g
    ood. everyone wants to be o
    n his good side because of h
    is popularity. known for neve
    r taking anything seriously.

n. name here a. 00
    u. hakuna

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

BAD BOYx
    a heartbreaker, well known
    for his careless attitude and c
    razy parties, which often en
    d in a scandal or two. he alw
    ays finds himself in trouble.

n. camilo greyson a. 17
    u. winter,

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

GOLDEN BOYx
    the perfect boy, gets good gr
    ades. involved in spots. highl
    y attractive. goody goody of
    sorts but can be wild. is the
    model child and publics fav.

n. august kingsley a. 17
    u. alyosha

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

PRETTY BOYx
    leader of his friendship group,
    he isn't the brightest bulb in t
    he bunch. use's his looks to ge
    t his way with adults and girls.
    your basic jock who's into the
    gossip.

n. name here a. 00
    u. nevermind

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

GOOFBALLx
    he is the most laid back out o
    f all the boys. he has a playfu
    l nature and tries to stay out o
    of all the gossip and drama. h
    e is always seen laughing and
    having a good time.

n. name here a. 00
    u. wiithers'

└───────────┘
    ┌───────────┐

OUTCASTx
    he is the most mysterious out
    of all of the boys. he is misun
    derstood. he tries to avoid sit
    uations. he is still in the socia
    l scene but is more in the back.

n. maverick andrews a. 17
    u. belle

└───────────┘
Last edited by raey on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ ── xoxo, gossip girl )

Postby heartless, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 am

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████

─────────────────
east side; to be popular o
n the east side you have t
o known how to be friends
with everyone and put peo
ple in their place.
─────────────────
[removed]
─────────────────
the west side had to swit
ch to st.judes and consta
nce and now the two gro
ups are combined. they a
competing to stay on top.
this won't be easy with g
ossip girl spreading secrets.
─────────────────
[removed]

┌─────────────┐

GIRL POSTS

i. to be determined
ii. to be determined
iii. to be determined
iv. to be determined
v. to be determined

please send in info on your character
for each post or they will probably n
ot be mentioned in the posts.

└─────────────┘

─────────────────
the events that happen i
n the role play are decid
ed by everyone. if you h
ave an idea for an event
please pm me before pos
ting on the discussion thr
ead just in case.
─────────────────
─────────────────
west side; to be popular
on the west side you hav
e to be wild and rich. if
you don't have the best o
f everything don't expect
to be popular.

─────────────────

Last edited by raey on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✩ ── accepting )

Postby heartless, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:13 am

xxxxxx
xxxxxx

[removed]

xxxxxx
you must message
me a reservation b
efore posting on th
e discussion thead
xoxo, gossip girl.

Last edited by raey on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

flora actually hates everyone oh no

Postby aurora.borealis » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 pm

F L O R A
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ( title: the hippie ) ( outfit: xxx ) ( location: the hotel bar ) ( tagged cece, open )
        Flora had always hated big events. As a young child her parents could only get her to attend them with bribery. The promise that Cece would be there would often make the prospect of all those other people less daunting. As she had gotten older though, that had changed. Although Cece had always been wild, as a child, adults paid no attention to them. Now her antics drew more attention their way and it was all Flora could do to edge away from any conversation that was instigated as quickly as she could.

Sighing as she curled the last strand of her hair, the girl all but rolled her eyes at her reflection. She would love nothing more than to curl up on the couch with a chinese, where she could binge watch Louis Theroux documentaries to her heart's content. In her fantasy, the girls would come over and they could laugh until their sides hurt and eat enough food to make them burst. Pulling out her phone, she pulled up C's contact and dropped her a text as she looked for her shoes.

'If there's no food at this event I will never speak to you again. Setting off in 5, see you there xoxo'

Finding the heels her mother had helped her pick out, Flo slipped them on and grabbed her purse. She was pretty lucky to have a mother who spent all day talking to designers who wanted her to revisit her past and model items from their collections. Flora would always be volunteered instead, and she'd often come home to find samples piled in her bedroom.

Heading to the lift, she grabbed her bag and her jacket, called her goodbyes and headed down to the lobby. Her driver was waiting and as she got in the car she gave him a small smile as a greeting. The journey there was painless, but getting out of the car and approaching the building?? Not so much. Cameras flashed in her face and the girl focused on wearing a slight smile as she refused to look at anyone directly. Getting inside, the smile disappeared as a concierge insisted he took her jacket. "Thank you so much.." She heard herself say, although secretly she was screaming at them to give it back. The amount of people was already overwhelming and she was only in the hallway.

Looking over and spotting a bar, the brunette quickly navigated the crowd, finding her way there in a matter of seconds. Seeing a familiar face on the bar, she made eye contact with a bartender she had grown up with and gave him a nod. "Something sweet please Henry." Flo spoke to him in a tone that was like honey, excited by the prospect of a drink that might take off the edge. She watched as he poured God knows what into a shaker, added ice and went at it, before turning to look at the crowd once again. The mass of people was stomach churning. She should have stayed in with that chinese.

Hearing the bottom of the glass hit the bar as her drink was placed down in front of her, the girl grabbed it with a thankful smile. It was possibly the first real one of the night. Moving away, she searched for a friendly face but instead collided with someone. Steadying her drink and clutching her purse tighter, she scowled and looked up.
aurora.borealis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ✩ ── the elite )

Postby heartless, » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:17 pm

( ) -- MILO GREYSON!!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. bad boy ) ( location. hotel ) ( mood. calm ) ( tags. flora ) ( ooc. none )

camilo was your average bad boy. he hardly ever shared his feelings and he probably didn't like you. he knew how to play nice when he had to be but most of the time everything out of his mouth was sarcastic but ended with a grin that made you think he really liked you. he was every other post on the gossip girl page daily. getting the boy to smile a genuine smile was nearly impossible which gave him the nickname grumpy bear. no matter how many girls he had on his arm he never seemed one hundred percent happy.

he had good grades in school but he was also getting suspended every other week for something stupid. his father had to donate so much money to keep him at the private school. camilo never tried in school but somehow had a perfect GPA. he was in his last year of high school and had no idea what he wanted to do after. he could take over his father's businesses but he wasn't sure that was something he wanted to do.

he was going to ditch the hotel opening until it was revealed that sincere was hosting it so he knew it was going to be a good one. even though he was on the east side he knew of cece and her killer parties. he was just finishing getting ready when he sent a text to his friend Everest. are you going tonight? it was the last week of summer before the new school year started. the news was released about the west side attending Constance and he was curious to see how this would all play out.

he was wearing an all-black suit with black shoes and a white bowtie. you hardly caught the boy without a suit on. he always looked the best everywhere he went. his hair was always done and he always had some type of expensive watch on his left wrist.

whenever you saw Camilo on gossip girl was either for a photoshoot or him saw with yet another girl. he was always seen leaving his house with a different girl or caught out to eat them. the longest fling he had was with the queen bee herself but they sort of called it quits a while ago but are still seen together every once and a while.

he finished putting on his shoes and made sure his white bowtie was straight before heading to the hotel. when he arrived the cameras started flashing. when he made inside he made it straight to the bar. he noticed flora was here which he knew was Sincere's best friend. "she's really showing up late to her own event?" he asked before ordering a drink and leaning against the bar looking around the hotel. "this one looks the same as the last one." he said boredly.

"I thought these events weren't your thing?" he said raising a brown and actually making eye contact with the girl. he didn't really know her and wasn't going to bother to try but he wouldn't deny she was cute. "you actually clean up nicely, I'm impressed." he said looking around to see who else was already here. he knew the girl would get all fluster and probably blush because someone of his status was talking to her.

words 555

( ) -- SINCERE ROSE!!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ( role. heiress ) ( location. hotel ) ( mood. confident   ) ( tags. flora, milo ) ( ooc. none )

sincere was up in her room getting ready for the party she was throwing at her fathers newest hotel. it would be one of the last parties before the new school year started. she was not excited to start at a new school, especially one of the upper east side. she knew her role at Constance was going to be tested by not only the queen of the east but everyone else. she would not let her crown fall for anyone. she was just finishing up putting her lipstick on before looking one last time in the mirror.

she was wearing a black dress with crystals on the top. her long blonde hair was curled into bouncy girls. she had soft pink lipstick on and her eye make up was flawless. she grabbed her purse and scrolled through her phone before slipping her heels on and heading downstairs. she was already running late for the party she was throwing but she didn't care one bit. she hopped into the var that was waiting for her and before she knew it she was in front of the hotel. she waited for the driver to hold the door open for her before she walked inside.

by the time she got there, the party was in full swing. she saw flora by the bar and headed to her. "it took longer than I thought to get ready." she smiled at her and looked at the local bad boy before laying her blue eyes back on Flora. "it seems you made a friend while I was gone." she said with a small smile. "don't fall for his bad boy charm. you know he's no good." though sincere never talked about it she fell for milo's games when she first moved here and learned her lesson.

she glanced around looking for someone in particular. "has anyone seen Auggie?" she asked as the bartender sat her drink in front of her. poor Auggie was the current victim of the heiress games but she was actually starting to fall for the boy. she had to figure out if she wanted anything with him before the new school year started and the east side girls got their eyes on him.

sincere was the daughter of one of the best lawyers and her parents often used her to seal deals. speaking of deals she thought to herself. " a better question would be, has anyone seen my old pretend boyfriend?" she was referring to Everest who both parents thought them being together would help both families in the long run. everest and cece was seen together every once in a while to please their parents but they weren't an item anyone.

words 500
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me