Harmonious Beats | Human RP (New, Open, and Accepting!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Harmonious Beats | Human RP (New, Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 am

Welcome to my first realistic human role play! This is for any and all people and it's open for any beliefs for characters, so don't feel you must hide it. Religion, ethnicity, sexuality, etc.! Please feel welcome to express your characters for what is realistic! Cyber-Bullying will immediately be reported by me if I see it, so feel welcome ^^ The rules in this RP shouldn't be too strict, so it's good for newcomers and new RPers. Before you criticize someone, please ask the person if it is okay. I will be watching for anyone who breaks any of the rules below n ^. .^nS

Rules
- Please remain polite
- This RP is open and accepting
-This RP is good for new RPers. If you ask me, I can help you learn more about RPing.
-Please have a minimum of two sentences or one descriptive sentence! Nothing like, "He let out a sigh," as a response... something more along the lines of, "Veta released his breath. He turned to Rag and submitted to her request." It's be nice to drop in a quote after that, but this works well, too!
-Please do not have your own characters fall for one another
-Please only have an amount of characters you can handle
-RP your characters in your own style! You don't have to copy how someone else Role Plays. However, please do remain in the third person: "he baked a cake," not "I baked a cake."
-Do your best to have fun and to make it a fun environment for others! No god-modding, no perfect characters, no putting down others, etc.
-Please tell me when you design a new character and Please post it on your first form by clicking the "edit" button! User forms will be linked to this page!!!
-Finally, please fill out the form below. You may make your own as long as it includes all of the below requirements. Also, please make it legible :'3

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Physical Description[/b]:
[b]Crush[/b]: (not required)
[b]Other[/b]: (not required)
[b]I have read and interpreted the above rules and I hereby declare I will be respectful to my peers[/b]. [u](write your username here. You only have to do this once to count for all of your forms. You will not be accepted without it)[/u][/center]

Members and their OC Lists
Username || Link to list

-Safe_Haven || link
- XxRenezzaxX || link
-Zelinkmoo || link
-tawneypelt0504 || link
-Consulting_Angel || link
-Slyizdrapple || link
Last edited by Safe_Haven on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
╔═══════════════════════════╗
they/them; he/him; she/her;
woof/woofs; storm/storms
╚═══════════════════════════╝
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Harmonious Beats | Human RP (New, Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:20 am

Username: Safe_Haven
Character Name: Baine Andrache
Personality: Baine is a quiet person who is currently in his senior year of highschool. He's smart, but he doesn't like to talk, and he's antisocial. He likes to participate in small group gatherings and has minor insecurities about meeting new people. He's a little dull in personality and is inexpressive, but maybe he can find a friend who can help him with this.
Physical Description: Baine has short wavy black hair and pale, almost see-through skin, expressing how physically incapable he is. He slouches a lot and usually wears dark colored T-shirts with band names or other references on them. He never wears skinny jeans and instead wears sweatpants or capris. If he is blushing it is ALWAYS apparent. He has dark greyish blue eyes with a navy bluish tint, and he gets cold very easily.
Crush: Open
Other: He takes medicine for depression and lives with his mother and sister.
I have read and interpreted the above rules and I hereby declare I will be respectful to my peers. Safe_Haven

Username:
Character Name: Lias Wake
Personality: Lias is pretty clever and silly, but he primarily only jokes around to contain his insecurities. He doesn't tell anyone anything and remains to himself most of the time, despite how seemingly social he is. He tends to be awkward when he's typing to people because he's insecure about his writing capabilities.
Physical Description: Lias has shoulder-length straight brown hair with an orangish tint in the light. He looks to often have a smile on his face. He has pale green eyes and often wears pastel-colored T-shirts or tank tops with symbols often saying "Hope," "Peace," "Love," and expressing various symbols of pieces of art including hearts and sketches of dogs and cats. He will wear skinny jeans, regular jeans, sweats, etc.
Crush: Open
Other: He falls in love too easily.
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:31 pm

(( This RP is now open for posting! ))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 pm

╔══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╗

SAGE

╚══════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════════╝

The Basics

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

✭ Name. Sage Triomore
✭ N.Name. Come up with one?
✭Gender. Female
✭ Age. 19 Years, 2 months
✭ Sexuality.Pansexual

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Personality

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Sage is a rather quiet and shy girl, mostly found spending her time reading her favorite novels and admiring the beauty of nature, studying for her course in Animal Phycology or lending a helping hand to whoever needs it. Sage has many insecurities and has trouble socializing with other humans, getting to know people isn't really a problem but sharing her own secrets and facts about herself require a lot of trust between her acquaintances but also accepting herself for who she is.
Sage is definitely the type of girl to sit down with and talk about your problems for endless hours, being very understanding, helpful and genuinely caring towards others and their well-being, Sage would be the one to lend both her shoulders to cry on. But she isn't the one to be taken advantage of or disrespected, she will not tolerate it and won't hesitate to put you in your place if you do so,
she's loyal and very protective of her family and friends.

When you really get to know Sage, she can be humorous, bubbly and a bit sarcastic, although awkward sometimes, she can make moments last forever. She can be reckless and carefree when she's really in a good mood, she loves to ride horses and go swimming in lake's.

Personality is still being worked on!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

History

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Sage spent all her childhood living in a beautiful cabin in the Angelina National Forest in Texas, Lufkin being her birth place, until her parents divorced and she was forced to move with her mother to the city of New York at 15 years of age, her mother being rather self absorbed couldn't see how much it negatively affected her daughter, Sage became depressed but still went to her new school, desperately trying to fit in and make new friends but unfortunately bullying was the daily outcome.

History is being worked on!

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════

Relationships

WIP

I have read and interpreted the above rules and I hereby declare I will be respectful to my peers!
Last edited by Deijii on Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:14 pm

(( Nice! Can you please add the vow at the bottom of my form code? After that, you're in! ))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deijii » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:48 pm

done C:
Deijii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Safe_Haven » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:30 pm

(( Thank you! ))
ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━
___Lucifer | Puppy___
━━━━━━━━━
woof/woofs; storm/storms
━━━━━━━━━
___Toyhouse | Kalons___
━━━━━━━━━
Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Res 2 please!
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:13 am

Image Still experimenting with my forms lol
¶Name¶ Emma Richards

¶Gender¶ Female

¶Sexuality¶ Straight

¶Age¶ 19

¶Personality¶ At first Emma might seem full of passion and quirky, but she's a little depressed, the good thing is, is that she usually doesn't let that get to her...Usually, Emma will most likely have an excuse for almost anything - whether it's a good or just straight up terrible and will do anything in her power to make sure you're having a good time. She's pretty sarcastic as well, so watch out. :)

¶Short physical description¶ Emma's 5'3 with Brunette hair and green eyes with freckles that go across her nose and underneath her eyes.

¶Relationship status¶ Single and ready to mingle

¶Likes¶ Reading, Singing, tea,

¶Dislikes¶ Being alone, school

¶Other¶ She has a British accent.

I have read and interpreted the above rules and I hereby declare I will be respectful to my peers
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:33 am

Screenshot 2018-02-25 at 11.14.43 AM.png
Screenshot 2018-02-25 at 11.14.43 AM.png (254.36 KiB) Viewed 117 times

[center]Username:Tawneypelt0504
Character Name:Cassidy Williams
Personality:Cassidy is a very calm relaxed sweet person who enjoys the little things in life and is always ready to try new things she will always stand up for what she believes in which can cause her to be very stubborn and at times she can be sarcastic but she is just a relaxed person who enjoys watching sunsets and enjoying a cup of coffee with people she cares about
Physical Description:she is 5,4,she has long light brown hair, Hazel eyes and a dash of freckles across her nose and cheeks
Crush: (not required)none(open)
Other: (not required)none she has a silver ring that was given to her by her deceased mother it is very important to her and she wears it everywhere
I have read and interpreted the above rules and I hereby declare I will be respectful to my peers. [u]Tawneypelt0504

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me