sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ♥ ᴏᴘᴇɴ!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ♥ ᴏᴘᴇɴ!

Postby MintyBreeze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm

almost everyone dreams of having a happily ever after, but do they really exist? maybe there aren’t any happily ever afters, or white knights who ride in on valiant steeds to save the day. maybe, in real life, Prince Charming isn’t always perfect – he’s just as flawed as everyone else in the tale. and that princess, alone in her tower? she’s not perfect either. birds don’t braid her hair every morning, she can’t serenade wild forest creatures into servitude, and she doesn’t even own a ball gown. but she’s also smart enough to know not to accept poisoned apples from strangers, or prick her finger on deadly spindles. nothing is as it seems, but the real question is...do you believe in happily ever afters?
Last edited by MintyBreeze on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MintyBreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ♥ wip dnp

Postby MintyBreeze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm

❧ follow all cs rules.
❧ post at least four sentences per character.
❧ both of your characters may not be in the same couple.
❧ you may have up to two characters. gender doesn't matter.
❧ reservations will last for 48 hours. if you need more time let me know.
❧ characters must be between the ages of 16 and 19.
❧ please no perfect characters. everyone has flaws and not everyone is beautiful.
❧ fade to black when needed!
❧ no big plots unless i approve of it.
❧ please post all forms on the discussion
❧ i reserve the right to add, change, or remove any rules as i see fit.
❧ have fun!
Last edited by MintyBreeze on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MintyBreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyBreeze » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm

ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀᴇʟʟᴀ
[female]'s mother died not long ago leaving her and her father alone. her father eventually re-married to a woman with two daughters. her father was hardly ever home, always away on business and he eventually never came back home. her step-mother and step-sisters were cruel to her, seeing her as a maid rather than a daughter or sister. [female] fell in love with the boy next door. [male] is popular in school, loved and admired by everyone while [female] is looked over and is simply invisible to everyone around her but one night at a masquerade school dance, she dances with him. [male] falls for her but she runs away before he could ask her who she is. will he ever find out who this girl was?

cinderella; name | female | age | res. for wonder woman.
prince charming; name | male | age | res. cas,

sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ
[female] had lived with her half-sister almost her whole life. her half-sister had always been greedy and wanted all of their father's money but [female] was in line to get all of it while she was left with nothing. [female]'s half-sister tried to kill her but she just barely got away. she ran to [male]'s house, her best friend since she was a child. [male] knew something was wrong but she wouldn't tell him. [female]'s half-sister was never put in jail and it was only a matter of time before she tracked [female] down. will [female] tell [male] before it's too late?

snow white; name | female | age | res. szept
prince ferdinand; name | male | age | res. balto

sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ
[female] has lived with her aunt for most of her life. her aunt always wished for [female] to marry into a rich family so that she could be wealthy but when [female] falls in love with [male] who comes from a simple family with little to no money, her aunt forbids her from ever talking to him again. her aunt forces [female] to be home-schooled and tried to cut her off from everyone else, while she searched for the perfect future husband. [female] can't get away from her aunt and trapped among the walls of their home. can [male] save her so that they can be together? (Bit of a twist since I don't think the player of aurora would like for their character to be stuck in a coma forever)

aurora; name | female | age | res. vixena.
prince phillip; name | male | age | user

ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ
[female] is a bookworm and the sweetest girl in school. she does everything right all the time. she is the perfect student, perfect daughter, perfect friend and never does anything wrong. [male] is a rebel and a misfit, always causing trouble. the two get stuck working on a project together. [female] falls for [male], wishing to do something wrong for once but everyone is telling her to stay away from him and that he will just get her into trouble. [male] has never met someone like [female] before and falls for her but is afraid that she doesn't feel the same and that a beauty like her could never love a beast like him.

belle; ellena carter | female | 16 | minty
the beast; alastair bourdeaux | male | 18 | spider-man

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀᴏɢ
[female] has worked her whole life to help her family out and to save money to go to college. [male] is a rich, spoiled kid who's family has recently gone bankrupt after being accused of embezzling. [male] meets [female] and begs for help. will [female] help him?

tiana; name | female | age | res. wonder women.
prince naveen; name | male | age | user

ᴀʟᴀᴅᴅɪɴ
[female] comes from the richest family in town. her father wants nothing more than for her to marry someone rich and worthy of his daughter. [male] is simple runaway who plans to pose as a rich kid in order to get close to [female]. will [female] find out about his secrete?

princess jasmine; name | female | age | res. versace
aladdin; name | male | age | user

ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ
[female] has lived with her parents who she has believed to have been her real parents her whole life. her parents home-school her and forbid her from speaking to anyone that they don't approve of. one day, she decided to runaway from home where she meets [male] who is running away from the law. the two comes to town and enroll in the school. it just so happens to be the town where [female]'s real parents live after they gave her up for adoption. will anyone find out their dark secretes and will [female] finally meet her real parents?

rapunzel; name | female | age | res. Shadow~Wolf
flynn rider; name | male | age | user

ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɪᴅ
[female] has always been confined to a small portion of the town, the north side, by her parents who were afraid of her getting hurt. one day, [female] runs away to the south side of town, the poorer and more dangerous side, where she runs in [male] after having been mugged. [male] saved her and takes her home. they talk the whole way back but they eventually get to [female]'s home where they part ways. [male] doesn't want to leave and [female] doesn't want him to leave but they must go their separate ways. [female]'s parents found out about her little adventure after seeing the boy with their daughter. [female] is grounded for a month and never allowed to see the boy again. will [male] ever see [female] again?

ariel; name | female | age | res. spider-man
the prince; name | male | age | user
Last edited by MintyBreeze on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 7 times in total.
MintyBreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MintyBreeze » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:56 am

ᴡᴏᴏᴅsʙᴏʀᴏ

all of these students currently are enrolled in Woodsboro High. home of the cougars, they are one of the best school in the area with elite sports teams and excellent teachers and curriculum. of course every fairytale has a dark side. half the students are the the north side where the wealthier and more well off live and half are from the south side where the poorer people live and crime in higher so of course there is problems. the school is the one place that sits right in the middle of the two sides and is home to all.

in the high school, there is the commons/cafeteria, hallways, classrooms, football field, gym, and library.

the rich live on the north side where they live in nice homes, the wealthier in large homes. many business reside here and prosper here. the poor and criminals live on the south side where they live in smaller trailers and run down apartments. crime is high in this part of town and many try to avoid it.
MintyBreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me