πŸ’ Married At First Sight πŸ’ Main Thread πŸ’

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: πŸ’ Married At First Sight πŸ’ Main Thread πŸ’

Postby BlueBunnyJ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:53 pm

naomi|location;chapel|tags;n/a|mood;anxious
[/color]
it felt like hours had passed after only a few short minutes. naomi looked at the mirror in front of her and grinned. soon she would come face to face with her spouse, trent. her heart began to race and flutter as the thought slowly seeped into her head. she imagined the wedding bells ringing, the noise flooded her ears. the only noise that drowned out the bells was her father, telling her it was time. naomi gave an intricate smile and locked her elbow with his. she peaked through the doors and saw at least 100 people babble in low voices. naomi gave a small breath then heard the music chiming, signalling her to fix her posture and put on a smile.
Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Shane Dawson, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie. I enjoy reading, browsing the internet, roleplaying, animals, and many other things! Suicide Squad is awesom and I absolutely love it! I love to Roleplay, so if you have any 1x1 or group roleplays, PM me! The bands/Song artists that I fangirl over are currently: Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, and Melanie Martinez ... Bye, and remember to stay EVIL >:) and KAWAII :3
BlueBunnyJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:45 am

R I V E R
24 . Male . Homosexual . Marrying Tobias . Location; Chapel . Tagged; Tobias .

River chuckled as he let the smaller dog sniff him."Nice to meet you,I'm River,but any body of water will suffice."He looked up and introduced himself to Tobias with a wink.He let his large dog nudge past him so he could interact with the new dog."And this is Rocky."He grinned, patting his faithful dog on the head.

"So,you like dogs huh?"He questioned, wanting to quickly find out some information about Tobias before it was "too late".

River took the time to study the man before him,he quickly decided against thinking too hard,he wanted to get to know him before he judged the other man.

He wasn't sure what to do next.He heard a clear cough,River turned his head to see one of the wedding organizers looking at his watch,pointing at it slowly,telling the two men to hurry up.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 am

Tobias (Toby) Quinn
23 - Male - Form - Marrying River - Tags: River

Tobias smiled at the bigger dog. "Hello Rocky, nice to meet you." He said to the dog, glad that Cujo was starting to calm down a little. He looked up from the dog and relocated his attention to the person that had just introduced himself as River. "Nice to meet you too.. and to answer your question, yes, I love dogs." He answered, smiling widely. "Actually, I love most animals. Everything except for ponnies." He said honestly, really hoping that this guy didn't have some deep pasion for ponnies.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby etc01 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:08 am

Aubree Hallow

Aubree was extremely nervous, she kept fidgeting with her goodluck bracelet she had made when she was a kid with her best friend. Her mom told her to take it off, but this was the only thing that kept them together. She gathered enough courage to walk out to the alter. As she walked down she saw her family. They were trying to be happy about all of this but couldn't. Her twin, Jake was frowning, angry that she had agreed to do this. As she got up to the alter, she saw her future wife. "Oh wow..." She mumbled to herself as she stood next to her.
Feel free to trade with me! My Moviestarplanet user is MediumCake! "Don't worry be Happy!"
etc01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:37 am

| Echo | Marrying; | Outfit; | Tags; |
WIP