─── new start ────── starting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Would you join this?

Yes
48%
Maybe
29%
No
24%

Total votes : 21

Re: ─── new start ────── starting!

Postby Greggory Lee; » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Xaiver.

23//Male//Hunter/tags:??

As the sound of a voice, he stirred from the heavy slumber, his head burned as he opened his eyes, brightness consuming him. He gasped quickly, stumbling out. "Where am I?" Wait a moment. He knew where he was. He looked around madly, trying to remember which way the voice had came from. Perhaps civilization was near. He stood up, staggering as his legs were cramped and numb. He inhaled sharply, closing his eyes. He looked down. He was wearing pajama like clothes that could be passed off as mattress linens. He rummaged through a wooden dresser, pulling out a black tank top, black jeans torn with age and a red and black flannel. He rubbed his eyes with his hands, putting on the clothes. He then noted a tool belt, dagger, pistol and ammunition resting on the dresser. He eyed it warily before putting it on, equipping the weapons on the belt. He grabbed the final thing left on the dresser; a black bandanna. He wrapped it around his wrist, it could be useful later. He walked outside, hesitating as he saw the girl, he watched, yet said nothing.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── new start ────── n/a

Postby balto. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:14 pm

CECELIA xLEVY
female | solider | twenty-two |tagged: Blair | location: outside the houses
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
There was no way that was a hundred years. One second Cecelia was saying her goodbyes to the scientists, and the next was just darkness. There was no way to describe it aside from inky black. Like she had been thrown into an ocean, floating and unable to find a way out, but she no longer felt panicked like she had been before stepping into the chamber. Almost as soon as she was thrown into the blackness, she woke up. A photograph lying on the shelf of her as a kid reminded her that she had helped build this house, and kickstarted her memory.

She slowly sat up, a small head-ache making itself known. She recalled what the scientists told what it would feel like, but it was still odd. Had she really slept for a hundred years? She glanced down, a look of disgust crossing her face when she saw she was wearing a nightgown. Of all the clothes they could have chosen, they picked a nightgown. She stood and walked over to the small closet, rummaging through the clothing. She chose a cotton jacket, blue jeans, a gray t-shirt, and sneakers. She changed into the outfit and had just started to fix her hair when she heard a female's voice. She couldn't remember who it was, but she was a soldier, so if someone called her, she'd be there. Forgetting the mess that was her hair, she headed out the door and dropped off the porch, ignoring the steps. Her house was further down the row from Blair's, the sixth one down to be precise. "I'm up!"
Last edited by balto. on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 pm

[Xaiver Smith

22//Male//Hunter//23//Location: Porch//

He watched as more and more slightly recognizable faces appeared one by one from the small cottages. He glanced down, looking at his hands. He was to nervous to begin speaking, he strayed away from the two. He shook his head, attempting to cure this unbearable headache. He rubbed the back of his neck, sitting down on the porch and observing everyone. He exhaled, feeling a wave of unknown sadness. This was his life now. Might as well get used to it.

"Im here." He said quietly.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ ━ ❝ Fin & Mena || one

Postby . nash . » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:13 pm

── ( ) riffin idley
    ──────── ( Lover come hold me, my heads on the fritz.!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ fin/grif 22 male a medic location : outside the houses tagged : blair parson mentions : basically everyone?? ]

xxxhe didn't know how he got there; well he did but yet didn't. his mind made fuzzy attempts to figure things out, connecting his last memory to right when he opened his eyes. he remembers being placed in the chambers, a few scientist walking back and forth before things turned dark and he was just...floating. fin can't really remember much, not that there was much to actually remember. truthfully he doesn't think he wants to remember, he doesn't want the sickening feeling of being stuck under the dome when he used to be free; for the most part. the dark haired male laid motionless in his bed for a few moments, fingers tangled in the white scratchy sheets of the bed; his bed, he guessed. he felt almost paralyzed, scared of what's to come and he wonders if anyone else is feeling this or was he just making mountains out of ant hills. yeah, that was probably it, it was what he was good at. the male sat slowly, eyeing the empty room save for the few personal items the scientists allowed him to keep. griffin let out a short breath, rubbing his eyes frantically to get the sleep out of them. 'you've slept for a hundred years, you shouldn't be tired.' he thought as he forced his tense muscles into motions. if he was up, so where others.

xxxhe made quick work to change out of the white grown and into cloths; a simple pair of jeans and a light gray crew neck, thoughtlessly grabbing the pair of sneakers and slipping them on. he perked lightly at the sound of someone's voice; vaguely recalling it being blair parson. he let out a small breath, rubbing hands down his face before moving out of the house he took part in building and out into the day light. his gaze floated around; briefly looking to the people who had already popped out before looking towards blair, wondering what exactly came next. did they just dive in? did they have some sort of manual that only blair had? griffin gnawed at his bottom lip thoughtfully, well..this was it. wasn't it? "i'm up," he said cautiously after hearing two other's announce their awakening.

── ( ) imena hodes
    ──────── ( Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars!!
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    [ mena/x 21 female a farmer location : outside the houses tagged : none mentions : everyone ]

xxxher skin felt itchy, like their was a million bugs crawling over her and no matter how many times she shook her body they wouldn't get off. a frustrated whine died in her throat as she threw herself from the bed; mind reeling after being stationary for so long. mena wasn't sure if she really believed it's been a hundred years since she went to sleep. she guessed she had to trust what they said and that everything went according to plan. her hand reached out, grabbing the sole picture frame on her bed side; a picture of her and her mother sitting protected between the wood and glass. ximena could feel a sudden wave of saddens fall over her. she missed her mom, then she thought of how childish that was and blush despite being the only one who knew of that thought. mena set the picture down carefully, shaking her hands then tucking hair behind her ear, she had to get ready and going out in this nightgown wouldn't be smart. mena threw off of gown and replaced it with a shirt and pants, forgoing any shoes as her attention was pulled by blair calling out to the rest of them to wake up.

xxxthe girl moved with some grace as she exited the house she was woken in. her gazed tried to place names to those who were already out, though the headache that thumped in her head stopped her from really trying to figure it out. 'i grew up with these guys, i should know their names.' she thought bitterly, tugging at a clump of hair at the base of her neck. she knew she knew them but names evaded her. the farmer kept quiet, even as others spoke, picking lightly at her fingers and clothes like they were the most important things under this dome.
. nash .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:24 pm

.*. Nate .*.
male•farmer•22•location: by the cabins•tags: everyone/open•

Nate’s eyes fluttered open. Above him was a ceiling, made of piled wood logs and an off-white binding that stuck them together. The sunlight coming from the windows ignited specks of dust and pollen, floating lackadaisically through the damp air. He rubbed his head, propping himself up onto his forearms, his middle back and lower body still remaining on the ground. His eyes widened. Where was he? This did not look like the room he had been brought to. He looked around, gaze resting on the trunk that layed beside it. The letters NKH were carved into it. His initials. The chest was engraved just like his own at home. Scooting over to it, he ran his fingers over the container, letting them linger over a cold metal lock. He clicked it open, revealing piles of clothes, a few pictures and other essential items. Noticing he was in nothing but a gown, his face turned pink. He snatched up the first t-shirt he saw, some slightly baggy jeans and black tennis shoes. He tore off his gown, throwing it in the middle of the floor and tugged on the outfit he had chosen. Carefully, he walked forward, cracking his back and blinking as he stared ahead of him, through the windows at the lush forest that lay beyond the walls of the cabin. He stumbled to the doorframe, fumbling with the job before turning it and pushing, revealing the world as it swung open. Nate’s jaw slacked as he took it all in. There were trees everywhere. Birdsong and the sounds of nature flooded his ears. The smell was fresh, like it did after a good rain. He attention snapped to people yelling. The faces he was greeted with all looked familiar. “I-I hues aim here too!” He called to them, stepping out into the porch so it gave the woman a clear view of his face.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:47 pm

𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝙽𝚈 𝙺𝙰𝙶𝙴
        [ male | 22 | lieutenant | tags: everyone ]

the only thing he felt was confusion. all his memories were fuzzy and- why was he here? and where was here, exactly? johnny sat up slowly, wincing as his eyes adjusted to the bright light shining through the window. then he heard a familiar voice yelling. he recognized it as blair, and a sigh of relief left him. now he remembered. hopping out of the bed, he almost stumbled and fell when he noticed what he was wearing. "oh, gross." he growled and stepped over to the closet. quickly finding what he wanted, he changed into a pair of dark jeans and a grey tank top with black boots. now that his confusion was gone, he just felt hungry. so hungry. groaning, he made his way down to the front door of the house, which was the one next to blair's, and pushed open the door. johnny glanced around before quickly jumping off the porch and beginning to jog towards the other voices he heard.

the man came to a stop when he spotted the leader and a few others, a small grin on his face. none of the others seemed happy to be here, but they all knew this day would come. "i'm here!" he called, waving.

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶
        [ female | 21 | hunter | tags: ]
        will post for her and castor soon

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙻𝙰𝙸𝚁
        [ male | 23 | farmer | tags: ]
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:27 pm

OLANA CHOA !!
───────────────────────────────────
( 'sol' . 20 . soldier . female . location; outside the houses . tagged; everyone .

solana woke with a daze, mind just as slow as her body. everything was just a blur, blackness becoming reality once again as her eyes adjusted to the gentle light streaming into the room she was in. then she was awake suddenly, shooting upwards as she looked around for the scientists she had once known. they may have not been her favorite people in the world but they were family, home even, to her. and now as her mind caught up to her actions, she became aware of what was going on. she, no they, were in the future. she could feel the headache coming on but she pushed through it, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and standing, momentarily balancing herself with a hand on the bedpost before continuing forward to the closet. there were people already up, she could here their voices already and she hastened her pace, feeling awful for not being up sooner.

solana quickly changed into a black shirt and a jeans, a form-fitting but flexible leather jacket, combat boots and a simple necklace with a pearl in the middle which she slipped under her shirt. as she was bent over searching the drawers for a hair tie, she noticed a pair of pants, sturdier than normal leggings and a smile formed on her face as a memory returned to her. harriet, one of the scientists in charge of her training, had given them to her. they were like what motorists used in case they crashed, flexible but still protective with inner padding. she couldn't believe they got sent. finally she found a hair tie and exited the house, hair tie in mouth as she working on pulling her hair up, "here!" she yelled as best she could with the tie in her mouth as she headed up to the others, successfully getting her hair up.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mackadoodledoo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:20 am

▬ Talia Wood ▬
[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ • ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ • ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ • ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴘᴏʀᴄʜ • ᴛᴀɢ: x]

A faint yelling slowly forced Talia’s eyes open. She groggily looked around expecting to see a scientist nearby but everything was dark, except for a sliver of light poking through the curtains of the window. Talia jumped out of bed and made her way to the light. She slowly yanked the curtains aside the bright morning light temporarily blinding her. Her eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the bright light. "A hundred years of sleep and I'm still as tired as I would be if I had no sleep," Talia grumbled. Peering out her window all she could see was the side of the house next to her and barely half the sky. Sighing she groggily made her way to the tiny closet and picked out a plain white T-shirt, some blue jeans and a light cotton sweater.

Not bothering to put any shoes on, she walked out of her bedroom and into the main part of the house. Talia trudged to the door and flung it open only to be greeted by the sun blazing right at her again, averting her eyes she squinted and walked out onto the porch gently closing the door behind her. A couple houses down she glimpsed Blair, the designated leader of the group, standing in front of her house. Unsure of what to do Talia sat down on the porch her legs hanging over the side. Slowly she scanned the area seeing the houses lined up and noticing a few people on their porches or coming out of their houses, but she was too far away to identify who they were. Talia heard a few people announce their awakening and she reluctantly said "I'm up," not expecting anyone to hear her.
Mackadoodledoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── new start ────── starting!

Postby starshine, » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:25 am

ASTORIA ──── ( female ) - ( 21 ) - ( medic ) - ( tagged griffin, mentions everyone )
        astoria's eyes fluttered open. the light was blinding as it filtered through her small room. she began to sit up, slow but steady. she remembered the scientists, the hospital, her training. it hit her like a train, they had been asleep for a hundred years. they had been sent here to repopulate the earth. a rush of nausea hit her and she grimaced. they were the last 16 human beings on earth.

the medic slid out of her bed, taking a glance at her pure white nightgown she scowled in disgust, she could NOT be seen wearing this. she grabbed a pair of boots, some bootcut jeans and a sweatshirt to go over a black t-shirt. nodding with satisfaction, she gave a soft sigh and stepped out. she spotted griffin and walked over to him, she smiled uncertaintly, "good, ah, morning griffin." she said, she hadn't spoken to anyone for 100 years, she blinked in surprise, 100 years seemed like a long time, but it was gone in a flash.

DEAN ──── ( male ) - ( 23 years ) - ( soldier ) - ( tagged: all )
        dean whipped his hand in front of his face. the sun was bright. he grunted and shifted his weight around, sitting up and glancing around. he was hit by a headache, he groaned, of course, a headache, it made sense, 100 years was a long time to sleep. he got out of bed, putting on a plain white tee and some jeans. he carefully slipped out of the room, he first saw blair, and his heart did a little flutter in his chest, but he quickly pushed it away, standing silently on the porch and watching the others rise.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greggory Lee; » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:36 am

Xaiver Smith

22//Male//Hunter//23//Location: Porch//

He watched as more and more slightly familiar faces stepped out from the cottages. He traced his hands against the wooden walls of the house. He stepped out further, now standing in the tall grasses. He looked around, beginning to stride to the center of the small rows of houses. He inhaled looked over to Blair. He quickly changed his attention to everyone else. Their faces were grim, obviously.
So was his, but his heart jumped as he began to recognize the other people. He swiveled around, attempting to get their attention by raising his hand. He closed his eyes, and opened his mouth the speak, yet hesitated, looking to the ground then back up. "We are here"
He nervously yelled out. He exhaled, lowering his arm.
Greggory Lee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me