─── new start ────── starting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Would you join this?

Yes
48%
Maybe
29%
No
24%

Total votes : 21

Re: ─── new start ────── starting!

Postby querencia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:15 pm

OLANA CHOA !!
───────────────────────────────────
( 'sol' . 20 . soldier . female . location; residential buildings . tagged; . everyone/open

solana nodded along and shook her head when it came to questions. honestly she was starting to feel it, the pressure, sitting heavy on her shoulders. it was.. weird. it had always been drilled into her head that she would be doing this but it was still so weird. living with only a couple other people.. the world destroyed beyond the dome.. god. solana sighed and reached up to rub at the back of her neck, fingers brushing through the soft curls at the base of her skull. she looked around the group, people still seemed out of it, pulling out of the last of the 100 years sleep effects. she chewed her lip thoughtfully for a moment, god she hated how awkward she felt with everyone. well, almost everyone but duty had been drilled into her head for so long that she even doubted that sometimes. "well, i'm a soldier if anyone can't remember. so if you need anything done that requires physical labor i'm your gal," she announced, pulling herself up to her full height, a perfect picture of a soldier, besides for the shy smile on her face of course.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ─── new start ────── starting!

Postby balto. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 am

CECELIA xLEVY
female | soldier | twenty-two | tagged: everyone/open | location: outside the houses
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
When Solana — Cecelia was pretty sure that was her name — spoke, it reminded her that she should introduce herself as well. She couldn't remember everyone's rank, and Nate's reaction cemented her belief that some of them couldn't remember her rank either. "I'm a soldier as well." In her mind, it seemed fairly obvious, what with her rushing out of her house when Blair called, and the way she spoke and carried herself: shoulders back, raised to full height, and her clipped tone. Although she didn't want to over-estimate anyone. She had a tendency to get disappointed if she expected common sense from people. As she scanned the others, she tried to recall which ranks they were. Blair's speech helped her eliminate some of them, but that let six people whose rank she couldn't recall. "Is there a hunter that wants to explore the area with me?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me