Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 am

A longing for freedom well in this country school it's onthe outskirts of town wanna go for a walk in the woods? Go down to the ranch and ride a horse? Then you've come to the right place! Schools out for summer break but will be back up! For the time being enjoy your break parties along the neighborhood will be thrown, nights out by the lake will occur for parties as well! Need a job for some money? Help take care of the horses at the ranch! Teach little kids how to ride! Help the farm out with crops! Or just stay and hide away?

Rules~

-Keep a limit of three characters
-Keep genders even
-Ages are typically between 16-19 (Highschool students)
-Romance/Drama is encouraged. Just don't go overboard without letting me know.
-No perfect characters, please. Have some flaws, make this fun!
-Please be at least somewhat literate. 3 Sentences per post isn't that hard.

You may use your own but here is a code!

Code: Select all
[left][img]REALISTIC%20IMG%20HERE[/img][/left][center][list]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b] Sexuality:[/b]
[b]+ Traits:[/b]
[b]- Traits:[/b]
[b]Special Talent:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Boy/GirlFriend:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[/list][/center]
Last edited by Binx_It on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Country School (Don't Post Yet)

Postby Binx_It » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:15 am

ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby Binx_It » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:24 am

{List of Students}
{Boys~8/Girls~7}

Girl~Avory/Female/16/Freshmen/Tomoko
Boy~Adrian/Make/17/Junior/Tomoko
Girl~Baylee/Female/16/Sophomore/Heather
Boy~Joseph/Male/19/Junior/Heather
Girl~Sydnee/Female/17/Sophmore/FireAlone
Boy~Milo/Male/17/Sophmore/FireAlone
Boy~Finnick/Male/17/Junior/Isarz & Everly
Boy~Finnan/Male/17/Junior/Istarz & Everly
Girl~Finnely/Female/17/Junior/Istarz & Everly
Boy~Ezra/Male/17/Junior/Consulting_Angel
Girl~Lexi/Female/17/Junior/Abstracted
Boy~Aaron/Male/17/Freshman/Abstracted
Girl~August/Female/17/Sophmore/Lame Loser
Boy~Xavier/Male/18/Senior/Pitch1226
Girl~Mia/Female/17/Sophmore/Pitch1226
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm

News Board

Season: Summer
Temperature: 79 degrees
Locations: New Coffee Shop,
Beach, Farm, Stables
Lake in Woods, Your Homes
Camp Grounds, Zoo, Park
Last edited by Binx_It on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Up Coming Parties

Party at the lake held by Karren
{NPC~Normal Party Thrower}
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Avory/Female/16/Freshmen/heading to beach

Avory woke up early and got dressed, she ran down stairs to wear her grandmother and grandfather were. "Good Morning!" She greeted her family and sat at the table after giving bandit his food. "Good Morning dear!" Avory's grandmother spoke "hungry?" Avory nodded to her mother's question.

After breakfast she put her boots on grabbed her hat, and went outside with bandit. Being her fist day of break she wanted to go to the beach were her secret spot was along the shore covered in trees. Bandit personally loved the area because he could swing with no little kids jumping at him

Avory walked down the sidewalk twoards the beach Bandit by her side and her guitar in her hands. She gazed up at the bright sun, "it's gonna be getting a lot hotter soon bud!" She spoke looking down at the puppy who barked happily.

Adrian/Male/17/Junior/coffee shop

Adrain awoke early and headed out for his morning run grabbing a water before he left. He put in his earbuds, he began his jog. While he ran he began to get over heated and his water was completely gone resorting to stopping by the coffee shop for something to drink and some breakfast which he hadn't gotten yet.

He walked inside the coffee shop "hello you mind if I get a ice coffee?" He asked the lady who was upfront replied with a yes and told the man behind her not long after Adrien was happily sitting with his ice coffee next to a window.
Last edited by Binx_It on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:00 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
Ezra hummed under his breath, as he sat outside, on the front porch of his house. He had his harp with him - brought outside for him by his brother, who doted on him and was also protective of him - so that he could spend some time playing it. It was the first day of the summer break, and he was determined to not waste any of it; just because he was stuck in a wheelchair didn't mean that he had to be stuck inside all day as well, especially as it was so warm. Sure, he couldn't do some of the things that other people could do, like going to the beach, but he still had other options open for him, and he wasn't going to turn them down.
He started playing the harp, carefully positioning it himself, gently plucking the strings, while still humming under his breath. He loved playing the harp - even though it had taken him a few months to get back into playing it after he ended up in a wheelchair, it was something he was determined to not let himself forget playing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:19 am

center]Sydnee Foy|17|Sophomore|Tags:Milo[/center]
Sydnee had been up for an hour at least practicing, it was her brother's idea to start playing in public places but she wasn't so sure about it. He had insisted on coming up with a bad name first and so far, nada. Syd pulled the bass back to its permanent space on its stand and sleepily walked downstairs to the smell of burnt toast.

Milo Foy|17|sophomore|tags:Sydnee

"Dangit!" Milo hadnt realized the toast was burning until it was too late. He rushed over to the toaster, grabbing the charred pieces of bread out of it. "Almost burned the house down did ya?" Milo turned to see his sister standing in the kitchen with an amused look on her face. "Yeah, well, I thought I would be nice and try to make breakfast this morning since Mom and dad are usually at work early." Milo took some new bread out and popped it in the toaster while his sister moved to start cooking eggs.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:54 am

AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Working at Library, open

Al stood at one of the shelves, making sure to re-alphabetize the books again in the children's reading as someone had switched around some. She knew she had to do this about three times a day since there were children reading these after all. She was on the second time for the day. It was early in the morning, Al was pretty tired and not in the mood for little children. Gladly, she stayed out of the way of any of the ones by the bean bag chairs. It was also annoying on how the book Where the Wild Things Are is right next to Charlotte's Web all the way in the J's...
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:33 am

|Lexi|

|Location: Outside of music room
Tags: None
Junior
Bi-sexual|

Rocking her head side to side as she listened to that 'new' music. That electronica as well as gaming dubstep really gets into her head, and she loves it. The music stopped on her phone, letting out a disappoint groan as she now he no more music to listen to. She rose, turning her body towards the music room slowly. She opened the door and walked in, not sure if she was even aloud to be in here. She grabbed a microphone and scanned the long metallic object. Yes, she can speak confidently but she is always embarrassed whenever she sings around anyone. Her mother said she had a beautiful voice like her father and she should pursue the career of singing.

|Aaron|

|Location: Library, Studying
Tags: Open - (August Lantz)
Freshman
Heterosexual|

He looked away from the book, confused by what he just read. He then grabbed another book that was next to him. He held the both out at arms length, equal in height from the ground. Aaron then dropped them, both of then landing on the table at the same time. He smiled happily, pleased with himself. "Perfect. That is physics" he mumbled then turned to the people in the Library. "Sorry if I disturbed anyone..."
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me