Lone Star U: Spring Term

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 am

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: open

Ariana walked around the place. She tried looking for people she knew. But she really didn't know anybody. Hanging her a bit she made her way to the drinks table. She picked up a red solo cup and a sharpie. 'The girl no one notices' is what she wrote on her cup. She filled it with some soda and a little ice. As she was sipping on her drink she felt a tap on her shoulder, making her a jump a bit. Turning around to see it was Connor, a guy she met around campus. "Hi." She said softly. She clenched her cup with both of her hands. She was a bit nervous with all these people around.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Lorena Tyler | Computer Sciences | Tags; Jeremy
Lorena looked up from her phone, feeling another weight added to the couch nearby. The weight turned out to be someone sitting next to her on the couch. "Hi," she said, looking up from her phone. Quickly hitting the power button, her screen flickered off in her lap, her attention now fully on the boy who'd come and sit by her. 'Finally, some conversation,' she thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:10 am

D'Andre Bennett|22|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Senior|Off-campus|Sport Psychology|Football|QB|#8
Crush Open|Location Home|Tags Open
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @DABonEm8

A couple weeks had passed and D'Andre Bennett woke up, head hurting. Yup, he had a hangover. Luckily, he'd only miss one class that day. The Super Bowl was the night before and D'Andre drank more than he expected to the night before and got back to his house completely hammered. He laid in his bed and did hear his phone going off a few times, deciding against checking the alerts. While laying there, he wondered why he did this to himself. He was just glad the blinds were closed to keep the morning sunlight from creeping in and subjecting him to further torture.

Cody Wright|21|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Junior|Off-campus|Sports Management|Baseball|2B|#6
Crush Open|Location Campus|Tags Open
Facebook @CoWrizzy6|Twitter @6ixGodCW|Instagram @cwrizzy6ix|Snapchat @6ixGodWrizzy

D'Andre's roommate Cody, on the other hand, controlled himself. Sure, he had drank with D'Andre the night before, but it was just enough to loosen himself up. He was already on campus and was making his way to his only class that day. It was also the beginning of baseball season for Cody, and he was glad he had his schedule set up this way so he could get focused in on game day. Heading up to campus, he had on an orange T-shirt with the Monarchs logo on it, a black fitted hat, a pair of loose-fitting jeans, and black Nikes. With his backpack hanging over his shoulder, he fist bumped with several people on his way to class and heard several good luck wishes from everyone.

Justin Howard|20|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Sophomore|Off-campus|Sports Marketing|Basketball|PG|#3
Crush Open|Location Campus|Tags Open
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @jhowhops3

Just like his roommate Cody, Justin was already on campus. Like Cody and his other roommate D'Andre, Justin was also an athlete. He played basketball and was already in the full swing of basketball season. He had two games coming up later that week and was glad the one that weekend was an early home game. He knew Valentine's Day was coming up and had plans for that weekend which tied into it. He had left the gym wearing a black hoodie, relaxed-fit jeans, black Vans, and a red fitted hat to make his own way to class.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:35 am

Zoey - Campus - N/A

Zoey was on campus early in the morning to have some quiet time in the morning mist. The faint fog that hung over was oddly peaceful to her. Only a few people were up and kicking this early in the morning and she watch them with interest. For a moment it seemed as if the Earth held it's breath.

Keith - Home - N/A

Keith was just waking up. Though he didn't feel like moving at all and had to argue with himself before getting out of bed. Once out of the comfort of the warm bed he half dragged himself into the kitchen to fix something edible. Mindlessly going through the fridge he pulled out some eggs and butter. Guess he ran out of bacon and forgot to get some.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 am

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Heterosexual | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: open

Ariana was out on a jog with Mouse. Her normal routine, wake up, get dressed, and jog three miles with her dog. Doing this every morning helped her stay in shape for soccer practice as well as games. Just a few minutes later she was back at her apartment. Ari checked the time on her watch before getting ready for the rest of her day.

Locking her apartment door she headed off to campus. Her place wasn't but a few minute walk to school, so she didn't mind it to much. Normally she walked everywhere even though she has motorcycle she could take places. Though, she only uses it if she has to. Upon arriving at campus she went straight to her normal spot. A small secluded bench away from the general populous. This place gave her time to think, draw, and the pictures if she wanted to until she would have to go to class.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Lorena | Tags: Open
Lorena slowly felt her eyes open. The first thing she saw was the white ceiling of her dorm. She didn't have a roommate, and didn't know if she'd be getting one any time soon. Hopefully not, because she liked the privacy. It was nice to be alone, but she knew she would change her mind soon. Not quite ready to move about campus yet, she reaches over to her nightstand, grabbing her phone and unplugging the charger. Unsurprisingly, she has way too many Snapchat notifications. Many from her friends back home, others from people she'd just met here. Blinking, she unlocked her phone, beginning to go through them all.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:24 am

D'Andre Bennett|22|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Senior|Off-campus|Sport Psychology|Football|QB|#8
Crush Open|Location Home|Tags Keith
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @DABonEm8

Not long after waking up, D'Andre finally reached over to grab his phone and saw how he had several notifs from the night before. Apparently while he was drunk, he posted something across social media that got everybody noticing. He wondered what they had to say, but his head was still pounding. Deciding to check the notifs afterward, he sent a text to any random contact, not realizing it was Keith. You know any good hangover cures? And don't say drink more. I'm [removed] enough as it is. Hahaha

After sending it, he decided to check the rest of his texts and saw some people were talking about how he (correctly) chose the Eagles to win the Super Bowl that night. It was fun, but he couldn't remember most of it after the first quarter of the game.

Cody Wright|21|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Junior|Off-campus|Sports Management|Baseball|2B|#6
Crush Open|Location Campus|Tags Justin; Jessebella and Zoey
Facebook @CoWrizzy6|Twitter @6ixGodCW|Instagram @cwrizzy6ix|Snapchat @6ixGodWrizzy

While walking to class during the cold morning, he came across his roommate, Justin. They talked for a minute, where he heard Justin's idea for what to do that weekend. Luckily for both of them, they wouldn't be too far out of town, and he agreed with the planned party he had. Sure, baseball season was starting, but he also knew it would be good to see everyone that weekend as well. They told each other they'd see each other later and let them know they'd hit up D'Andre with the party, despite knowing he was hungover at home.

Party this weekend. My place. Hmu if you're gonna make it, he typed up, sending the message to both Jessebella and Zoey, wondering if they'd be able to make it. After it sent, he walked into class and sat down, seeing the professor was already at the computer stand.

Justin Howard|20|Male|Single|Heterosexual
Sophomore|Off-campus|Sports Marketing|Basketball|PG|#3
Crush Open|Location Campus|Tags Cody; Lorena and Ariana
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat @jhowhops3

Luckily, as Justin was about to text Cody his idea for the party, he saw his roommate walk by. Tapping him on the shoulder and stopping him, he told him about the idea for the party. Yeah, man. I know Valentine's Day is coming up, so let's get some singles to come through and let's play matchmaker for campus, he explained. After hearing how good an idea it was, and knowing his own basketball game wasn't gonna be too far away from town, he knew it'd be a great idea. They knew more details would be coming up soon, as well as letting D'Andre know the plan, which they both told each other they'd let their third roommate know what the plan was for the weekend before they went their own ways.

Yo, I'm having a party this weekend. I was wondering if you'd be able to make it, he typed up in his phone, choosing to send the message to Lorena and Ariana. It sent and he got to class a minute later, finding an open seat and claiming it for himself. Of course, it had been his for the past couple of weeks since class started, but from last term, he remembered several people didn't show up until a month into term and he wasn't gonna let any of them take his favorite spot in class.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:46 am

Keith / Home / Tags: D'Andre

Keith was busy scrambling the eggs and almost burnt them because his mind kept wandering. Then, to his surprise he got a text from someone who usually didn't text him all that often. 'Stay in bed and forget you have a hangover?' Yeah he wasn't the best person to ask for advice.. At all.

Zoey / Campus / Tags: Cody

Her peaceful morning bliss was interrupted by the jarring sound of her notifications. It startled her half to death! But she looked through her messages and saw Cody was hosting a party. 'Uh hell yeah!? Of course I'd be there dude! C'mon you know me by now right?' Zoey texted back, like she swore everyone on campus knew that she was a party animal.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino'ss » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:35 am

♠ Brooklyn Hayes ♠
Major: Zoology|19|Possible love interest(s): n/a (PM)|Tags: Cody

Brooklyn was sleeping so peacefully today. Sage never barked all night long, her phone never made any noise to wake her up. Wait. She jolted up in bed, looking around for her phone in panic. What time was it? What day was it? She found the phone under her bed, it was Monday and she was late. Really late. ''Oh come on! Did i forgot to set my alarm again?'' she groaned. The girl plopped back to bed, thinking either she should go to class late or skip the day. Her dog jumped in bed with a thud, making Brooklyn jump in surprise. She quickly recovered from her silliness and started petting his silky fur as she checked her phone. There was a message from Cody, ''Huh, a party? He should know I am always down for some fun.'' she smiled. The girl quickly typed;
'I would never miss a party~ By the way, i am kinda late. Do you think i should get my ass out of the bed and come to school?'

──────{no matter}─

────xx────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Domino or just Domi
Any pronouns//Anogirl
Pan and recipromantic
Ace-fluid
I suffer from mental
and physical illnesses

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↠ix reach
FOR YOU,