Lone Star U: Spring Term

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:20 am

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Tags: Ariana Moon
The sophomore looked at the posted announcements in the courtyard. He groaned when he saw a paper that said his first class had been cancelled due to the professor having her baby. He slapped his hand against his forehead, running it over his forehead and through his hair. Having nothing to do, he wandered around campus. His next class was at noon so he had a crap ton of time to kill. He slowly walked down a path that was known for its privacy. The view was beautiful, a field of trees surrounding him on either side. Soon, he reached the end appeared back out to the courtyard. He looked around and saw a girl sitting on the bench nearest to him taking photos. “Anything interesting?” He asked “Photo wise, I mean.”

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Tags: Blake Rose
“My brother played 3rd base when he was little.” She said, smiling as she followed him to his seat. “Do you play any other sport?” Stella asked. Her gaze drifted over to the clock pinned to the wall. Her next class started in an hour. She wasn’t in a big rush, however. It was an easy class that she had taken 3 times. God knew why she was still taking it.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
Tags: Open
She turned around and nodded at Natasha. The senior scooted back around. Placing her head back in her hands, her eyelids were drooping and about to close when the girl behind her started to sing. Jade snickered as she got kicked out. “Something funny?” Asked the professor in a stern tone. “Uh no, sir.” Jade stammered. That seemed to satisfy him, as he returned to his lesson. She huffed in relief. She had only been kicked out once as a sophomore when she asked an ‘extremely inappropriate question’ in class. It wasn’t even that bad!’ She thought. Her polished fingernails clicked rythmatically on the plastic desk top, counting down the minutes until the class was over.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:27 am

Philip Keys
Cis Male - 21 - Senior - Homosexual - Lives off campus - Veterinary Medicine - Crush: Hmm.. - Tags: Open

Philip waved an awkward goodbye as the girl raced off. This was why he hated meeting new people, he would much rather hang around someone that he had known for awhile like his old friends in Jersey. He knew he looked different than a lot of the people here.. A lot different, and that he had different interests but there had to be a few people that he would get along with here, right? His two best friends graduated last year and now he just walks around, making awkward attempts to make friends. He looked down at the pavement as he walked, watching as his shoes hit it. "At least I don't have to work today." He said to himself, smiling at the fact. Don't get him wrong, he loved his job but sometimes, it could get a little overwhelming and he just needed to take a small break.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:39 am

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

Blake sat down and watched as she followed him, smirking to himself. I used to, back in the day, he answered and then started to consume his very light breakfast. It was typical of him to get something small in the morning once the season began, so he basically prepared himself starting with that morning. He knew he'd regret it because his last class ended at 12:15, and with his first class about 45 minutes away, he knew he'd be starving by then.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

Basketball practice was just about over, and when Jeremy looked up at the clock, he knew what was coming. The one thing his coaches did every morning and every afternoon: conditioning. Taking note of this, he walked over to the sideline and got himself positioned to get ready for the drills. A few minutes of this, followed by getting a shower, and he'd be good to go.

Malik Thompson, 21 years old
Senior, Journalism
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: MalikDaSneak6
Twitter: @malikpick6
IG: @likdasneak6
SC: SneakPick6

Malik only made up the class excuse just to get away from everyone getting up in his face. Sure, by this point, he was used to it, but it didn't mean he didn't want his own private time before classes. After all, he was about to begin his offseason training soon, and as intense as it was, he wanted to clear his head of as many distractions as he could.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyWolfGurl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:41 am

Natasha Cooke

Natasha came back to Phillip and waved. 'Hey, you!" She smiled. "Also I forgot to mention, what's your name?" She asked. She hopped up on the bleachers and started to rock her feet back and forth, with her hands together in front of her. She started to think of Phillip being her friend. "Guess what happened the second period? I got kicked out of class for singing too loud and disrupting the professor. However, I didn't really care though." She started to think a little bit. "What's your SnapChat?" She said, requesting to friend him.
HappyWolfGurl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:02 am

Philip Keys
Cis Male - 21 - Senior - Homosexual - Lives off campus - Veterinary Medicine - Crush: Hmm.. - Tags: Natasha

Philip jumped a little when she spoke, not expecting to see her again today. "I-I'm Philip." He stuttered as he turned around to look at her. He smiled as she told him about what happened to her during her second period. "Can they even do that?" He asked her, genuinely wanting to know. "Oh, I don't have a SnapChat. I have an Instagram though..." He said, hoping that the whole SnapChat thing wasn't a problem. He his username to his Instagram down for her on a sheet on scrap paper and handed to her.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:18 am

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Tags: Ariana Moon
The sophomore looked at the posted announcements in the courtyard. He groaned when he saw a paper that said his first class had been cancelled due to the professor having her baby. He slapped his hand against his forehead, running it over his forehead and through his hair. Having nothing to do, he wandered around campus. His next class was at noon so he had a crap ton of time to kill. He slowly walked down a path that was known for its privacy. The view was beautiful, a field of trees surrounding him on either side. Soon, he reached the end appeared back out to the courtyard. He looked around and saw a girl sitting on the bench nearest to him taking photos. “Anything interesting?” He asked “Photo wise, I mean.”

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Tags: Blake Rose
She nodded interestedly. “So when’s your next class?” She wondered aloud, wanting to know. “Maybe we could walk together If you’d like. I know we aren’t really friends but I don’t really know any one else.” She laughed at the last part. But it was true. Blake was the only person on-campus she had talked to that she actually carried a conversation with.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
Tags: Open
She turned around and nodded at Natasha. The senior scooted back around. Placing her head back in her hands, her eyelids were drooping and about to close when the girl behind her started to sing. Jade snickered as she got kicked out. “Something funny?” Asked the professor in a stern tone. “Uh no, sir.” Jade stammered. That seemed to satisfy him, as he returned to his lesson. She huffed in relief. She had only been kicked out once as a sophomore when she asked an ‘extremely inappropriate question’ in class. It wasn’t even that bad!’ She thought. Her polished fingernails clicked rythmatically on the plastic desk top, counting down the minutes until the class was over.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 am

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

When he was almost done with his muffin, Blake pulled out his phone and saw the time. With it being the first day back to classes, he knew he couldn't waste too much time. Even if it meant being early enough that he'd literally be sitting around by himself, he also wanted to know, for sure, where he'd have to be every Tuesday morning until May. From the looks of it... I better get going or I'm gonna be late, he replied as he took the last couple of bites and got his trash. Sure, he still had plenty of tea left, so he knew he'd be able to finish it along the way, if not when he got to class. He then got up and threw his trash away before walking out of the cafe. Looking at the schedule he printed out the night before, he looked at the building name and class number, then started to walk in the direction of where he needed to be.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

As soon as the coach blew the final whistle to wrap up the conditioning drills, Jeremy listened to what the coaches had to say to wrap up the practice session. After that, he joined his teammates in heading to the locker room. Taking a shower and overall getting himself cleaned up took him almost no time at all. When he was ready and good to head out, he walked out of the locker room. His outfit consisted of a black-and-white plaid button-up, a pair of light blue jeans, all-black Converse, and a black fitted on his head, which he turned backwards and cocked to the right. He knew his roommates, Blake and Malik, were somewhere on campus, since he knew they all had their first classes at 9:30 each morning. Since he still had time to kill, he decided to take the long way to his first class, since he knew where all he needed to be at.

Malik Thompson, 21 years old
Senior, Journalism
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: MalikDaSneak6
Twitter: @malikpick6
IG: @likdasneak6
SC: SneakPick6

Despite getting away from the press, that was one reason why Malik was glad he didn't have 8 a.m. classes at all. Sure, he was an early riser, but he'd much rather face a bunch of cameras focused solely on him rather than face a professor that early in the morning. In essence, the press conference was also another way to wake him up. He was glad that it went through, since it was also fairly close to his first class of the day. He did feel for anyone who had 8 a.m. classes, since he tried it one term, and it simply wasn't for him.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 am

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ELLIOT WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
''Yah, pabo! il-eona! (Yah, dummie! wake up/get up!)'' Before Elliot even managed to hear what his mother has said, or before he even knew what was happening, his warm, soft blanket was pulled off of him. From the warmth that the blanket has provided him, without it, he felt cold and uncomfortable. He didn't even open his eyes, but a little frown slowly crossed his handsome, facial features. He had an arm under his white, soft pillow and another one on top of it. And before he could even flutter his pretty, dark brown eyes open, his ankle was suddenly grabbed by two, firm hands, long, perfectly manicured nails almost digging in his delicate skin. Those two hands that were firm and cold, almost made him shudder. But panic and fear soon started to rise within him, as these two hands begun to drag him off of the bed, in a surprisingly fast pace. His mother's strength was no weaker than a man's, that works out every day and gets perfect muscles.

The boy's eyes immediately shot open, sparks of panic shining in his beautiful, chocolate-coloured eyes. He let out a panicked squeak, before his hands managed to grab the sheets of his comfy mattress. But, it was no use. As he was being dragged out of his bed, his hands only managed to pull off the white sheets off of the mattress. Although, he didn't want to give up there. He wanted to sleep more, even though he knew he could be late to Lone Star U. It was an important place for him, where he might have his dreams and future come true. But in his opinion, sleep was also much more important as well. In the end, Elliot quickly gave up on the mattress sheets, letting go of them. Instead, his short, pretty nails dug into the mattress itself, hoping that he would manage to resist at least a while longer as he was being pulled off of his bed with great force. But this technique was no use either. His hands desperately scratched the mattress in a fast pace, trying to reach further up the bed.

Sohyun's pretty face twists from a sneer into a burning glare so fierce that Elliot's breath catches in his throat, as he slightly turned his head to glance at her. He quickly turned his head to look back at the comfortable, white pillows that were waiting for him, but also got further and further away from him. Those incredibly soft, comfortable pillows that felt like haven, making him relax and smile beautifully in his sleep as he dreams about beautiful things. It's agonizing, having to be woken up by someone so suddenly, so harshly and so roughly that you don't even know what's happening. Heck, who knew that living in Sohyun's house was wore than going to the military? He wanted so badly to have at least five more minutes in his bed, to relax and process everything, and take his own time to get up. He needed those five more minutes. Even if he'd beg his mother for one more minute, she won't let him. She never did, and she never will.

No. He wasn't going to give up. Not now.

His nails quickly dug into the mattress once more, both hands trying to take a tight grip on it. He tried to move his feet, trying to kick back at his mother, so she could get distracted and loosen her grip. And when this tactic worked, his hands quickly moved further up, crawling back up to the pillow on his bed, that sat nicely, close to the wall, touching it. He continued to kick his legs back at his mother, heavy feet swinging in all possible directions so he can have her step back. The woman immediately put an arm in from of her, defensively, before taking a few, good steps back for the sake of her safety and not getting hurt. Elliot was happy that his tactics had worked. But it didn't feel the same, to stay on his bed and cuddle around. The sheets were pulled off and the blanket was on the floor.

He quickly glanced at his mother before he got out of bed and grabbed his thick blanket. He jumped back in his bed and rolled on it with his blanket, the material wrapping around his body, like he was the filling to a delicious burrito. He shuts his eyes closed for a few moments, and a sweet smile slowly makes way on his face, as he feels warm and good again. But that enjoyable moment soon turned into hell for him. Hell because his mother turned him around, making the boy face her, and she had the most angry expression on her face, anyone has ever seen. And hell because his mother immediately placed his hands on him, before she rolled him off of the bed, making him fall down on the soft carpet, his long and slender body that was wrapped into that heavenly blanket, making a loud thud.

''Mom!'' The boy snarled at his mother, his deep tone becoming rough and raspy from sleep. He sighed deeply, before managing to get out of the warm blankets, while narrowing his eyes at his mother. However, the woman just placed her well-taken-care-of hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at her son. ''You should learn how to listen to me.'' The woman says loudly, strong Korean accent spilling from her vocal chords. ''I am your mother, you are son. You shouldn't disrespect me, you are a disappointment to family.'' And with that, the beautiful, Korean woman starts to make her way out of her son's room, leaving the boy on the floor. Elliot huffed, one of his delicate hands running through his smooth, dark brown hair.

''Hmph. Even if you said this a thousand times to me, it still bothers me, somehow...'' He mumbled lowly, before lowering his head down as the door from his bedroom got slammed closed. ''Meh. Whatever. That's what i get for being an insecure idiot.'' He mumbled again, just talking to himself this time. He slowly got up from the floor and lifted his shorts a bit further up, before his hands reached over to the ends of his plain white t-shirt, dragging it down a bit. Now... He has to get prepared for Lone Star U. Damn it, why is life so tough?

~Time skip~

''I told you, no phones at school!'' Sohyun says to Elliot before handing him his backpack. The boy with brown hair grabs his backpack rudely, before sticking his tongue out at his mother. He still shoved his iPhone in his back pocket from his tight, skinny jeans, with his other, free hand, as he usually didn't like to listen to his mother. But we all figured that out, didn't we? ''It's not school, mom. It's university. Learn the difference.'' He says as he rolled his chocolate-coloured eyes. But right at that moment, the woman's hand reached over to smack the back of her son's head, a smirk slowly spreading on her pretty face. ''I am no good English speaker, you know that. School and university are same. You learn both, you get future from both. Now go and get an A plus, or else i shove chopstick in ears, understood?''

Elliot laughed at his mother's comment, about shoving chopsticks up his ears. He swung his backpack in his bag, before nodding at his mother. ''Yeah, okay. Fine. Anything but chopsticks.'' The tall boy said, a gentle smile slowly crossing his features. And with that, he gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and turned around, twisting the golden handle from the white-painted door that lead outside his house. He stepped outside, and walked down the grey steps that stood nicely, in front of the house entrance. ''Again, get A plus or else you're shame to family!'' Sohyun yells as she watches her son who went from walking, to sprinting. He had to get to the bus station fast, as he had his lessons start in about an hour. Elliot completely ignored his mother's statement about him getting an A plus, because he's already heard this many times before.

Ever since he signed up to Lone Star U, he constantly heard his mother's comments about getting an A plus. But his mother knew little about American university, it seemed like. She did mistaken school for university too... And when you think that she's a lawyer and she had a scholarship, along with a law degree. Mothers these days, seriously...

~Time skip again lmao~

Finally, the boy managed to make it to the building on time, and that's probably because... He knows da wae. He still had plenty of time before his lessons would start, so... He decided to slow down as he was walking. His blue, flannel shirt was tucked inside his skinny jeans a bit messy, with bits sticking out a bit, his shirt not being tucked in properly and fully. But little did he care about that. The cuffs from his shirt were loose, the single button from them not being used at all. He usually didn't button his cuffs, mostly because he liked having his wrists feel free and comfortable. As he looked down, he saw that his sneakers got a bit muddy, somehow. But not too much. They were just a tiny bit muddy on the sides, so it's wasn't something too big.

He looked down at the ground the whole time as he walked on the campus, mostly because he didn't really want to make any eye contact with anybody. He felt so shy right now, his cheeks going slightly red, making his sparkly eyes glisten beautifully as he tried his best to avoid eye contact with anyone. His tongue glanced out momentarily to wet his soft lips, before one of his arms reached over to wipe his mouth. His other hand held one of the large straps from his bag, as he walked through the campus in quite a fast pace.

Elliot knew what he had to study today. He also knew where his classes were and what times they started, as he managed to find all this stuff out yesterday, somehow. He always tried to look and be prepared. Some people would even consider him as a nerd, sometimes. And honestly, they weren't wrong. He studied a lot, and for example, for the past week, he just stood locked inside his room all day, studying laws with his mother and his father. Every time he'd get something right, his mother would give him a little reward, but every time he'd get something wrong, he'd just get a smack at the back of his head. His father, however, he just giggled or smirked every time Sohyun would smack him. And sometimes, she'd even smack her husband at the back of his head for laughing at Elliot.

This morning, his sister was just gone to school. Poor her, she was still stuck in hell. She went to school a bit earlier than he did, and of course, his father had to drive his sister to school, so that's why he wasn't there either when he woke up. But anyway, enough about his odd-yet-nice family. He was at Lone Star U, the place where his dreams with come true (hopefully). And he was prepared for (almost) any challenges that were waiting for him (sort of). Any challenges, except... Socializing and talking.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappyWolfGurl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Natasha Cooke

Natasha wrote down her Instagram as well and gave it to Phillip. "When you have the time to do so, add me." She began to drop down from the bleachers and began to walk away. "It was nice meeting you, Phillip. Hopefully tomorrow we get to see each other again." She waved goodbye and began to walk back to the entrance to the school. She went inside and got her books out of her locker for the third period. A while after that, the bell rang for the next period and Natasha began to walk to class. When she got there, she placed her books on her desk and sat down in one of the front seats. She made sure she kept her earbuds in her locker so that she wouldn't get kicked out of class again. She'd wasted valuable learning time, well, only the nerds in her classroom would've thought that. She waited for the professor to come.
HappyWolfGurl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 pm

~Keith~Tags: N/A (Open)

Keith's class had started and although he was a little late he wasn't too upset over it and quietly took his place in class. As if he wasn't late and began listen and take notes, his type of study wasn't exactly a popular field but none-the-less he found interest in it. Funny how a little water creature can be so interesting isn't it? Man what kind of world is it when he's dedicating his entire life to studying fish. Fish!

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me