You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Nick
23~Male~Crush/gf: open~tagged: Leo and Ella, open

Nick chuckled. “Yea, I know a thing or two about impatient horses.” He agreed, casting a playful glare at Roulette. He shook Leo’s hand. “Nicholas. But you can call me Nick.” He greeted formally with a smile. “If y’all need anything just give me a holler, alright?” And he nodded, leading his horse away from the group and into the rink. He ran her along the side of the fence, trotting with her as a warm up. Afterwards, he swung his feet over the saddle and mounted, kicking gently against his mare’s sides, signaling to go. Roulette entered a trot, then to a canter, then to a full out gallop. The two raced around five times, dodging the markers and working on weaving from the outside in. Nick made Roulette stay on the inside corner for the last round, keeping close to the rail at all times. Their next race was two weeks from now and they could use all the practice they could get.

A half an hour passed and Nick slowed down, keeping a trot. They did a cool down lap before he brought Roulette around to the water trough. He dismounted and gave her neck a loving pat. “You did well today, Roulie.” He complimented. She gave a small nicker and he kissed her forehead. The two stood there for a moment before Nick pulled away. “Wanna go for a trail ride?” He asked Roulette, looking around to see if anyone wanted to join him.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Leo Delango-eighteen yrs-No girlfriend-No crush-Location: A ring -Taggs: Open

Leo led the horses into the stables to find the stalls. Once he found them he put them up and fed and watered them. He was really excited to move in now. After everything was put away and they were both moved in he went out to look around. The crisp air was nice and the gentle breeze felt good against his face. Leo walked over to Paisley and took her out tacking her up once she was done eating. He wasn't sure were the rinks were but he wondered around with her until he found one. Going inside and starting her as a walk then slowly moving her into a smooth canter.

Ella Sawyer-Seventeen yrs-No boyfriend-No crush-Location: Looking around-Taggs: Open

Ella remained unpacking her things as Leo looked around the place. She was still alittle nervous about this whole big change but change is good so she was okay. Ella finished unpacking her things and decided to go look around herself.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:33 am

Antoinette Parker|Location: Outdoor Arena (Jumping)|Tags: Open

Lacy snorted with pride after clearing the jump with room to spare. Tony gave a nudge onwards. She picked up a faster more jumper like canter. She gave a tad more push before gliding the first of the line. She nudged since this jump was approximately 3'11. The mare feeling Tony's nudges increased her canter and stride and popped over with ease. Her tall figure even made taller jumps look easy. Then, Tony pushed for a jumper turn. The mare quickly responded and spun cross cantering towards the diagonal. The mare easily popped over taking the long spot since she had tons of pace. Then, the mare gave a quick lead change. Tony pulled the rein to her rib and gave a nudge with her heel to turn her in a rollback to the diagonal line. She gave a nudge over the jump. Causing the mare to really push and fly over. "Good girl" giggled Tony patting Lacy. She eased the mare into a walk to give her a small break before starting another course.

Matthew Jones|Location: Venturing w/ Frost|Tags: Open
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post -- [2]

Postby evixtus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:30 am

() ʜ ʏ ɴ ɴ }
      XXXXXXXXX seventeen } female } crush: none atm } horses: ravi, dystopia } tags: jordan

Indentation Biting her bottom lip, Cheyenne decided it would be a good idea to take out Ravi before he got too bored in his stall without any entertainment. Haltering the large Irish Draught and leading him to the cross ties. After brushing him briskly with a curry comb, then a soft brush and picking his hooves clean, she took her tack set from the stands and settled it on the gelding. After tacking him up and leading him out to the arena, she clipped her helmet and made sure it was snug before approaching the mounting block and pulling down the stirrups. She would've preferred to ride in her dressage saddle, but the all-purpose saddle came out of the trailer first, and thankfully it fit his wide withers.

As she mounted up, she noticed another person in the arena with her. Turning to see a grey gelding and his rider, she sat in the saddle and let Ravi move off under the leg pressure she added. He yielded to the rail, giving the other rider a respectable space, just in case the other horse had any boundary issues.
      "He's quite beautiful, what breed?"

() ʟ ʀ ɴ }
      XXXXXXXXX twenty-one } female } crush: none atm } horses: cosmo, passion } tags: nick

Indentation Managing to calm Passion down after lunging the liver chestnut in a closed round pen, she smiled softly as the mare soon settled into a slow, comfortable trot. Her tail was still floating behind her as a banner would, head held high and snorting occasionally as she scanned her surroundings. Thankfully she soon stopped with a few encouraging whoa's and some brisk tugs on the line. Whirling the line back into a nice loop, Flora pulled the perspiring mare out of the pen and leading her back towards the barn.

Passion wasn't too sweaty to require a wash, so she let the mare cool off with a few bites of grass as they ambled around the somewhat empty pathway. After checking the young mare's temperature, she took her inside the barn and switched her out for Cosmo, letting the grulla stallion stretch his legs quickly before beginning to saddle him with the simple black trail saddle and matching breast collar with a nice iron snaffle with copper slits on the mouthpiece. Leading the lazy stallion out of the barn and ambling towards the trails.

Flora noticed two bodies near them, and she smiled as she noticed a boy with his horse near them.
      "I'd like to join you, I'm Florance, and this is Cosmo, but please call me Flora."
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Nick
23~Male~Crush/gf: open~tagged: Flora

He nodded in greeting. “Mornin, Miss Flora!” He said, his southern accent poking through. “I’m Nick and this is Roulette.” He introduced, giving his mare a nice pat on the neck. “That’s a beautiful horse you got there.” He blinked at her. “Say,” He started “We we’re just ‘bout to go on a trail ride. Care to join us?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:53 am

Leo Delango-eighteen yrs-No girlfriend-No crush-Location: A ring -Taggs: Open

After he finished up in the ring he headed out and back to the barn to stall Paisley back up. He slid off her and walks her into the stall. Removing the tack from her and putting it away. He took a sugar cube from his pocket and gave it to her. Watching his horse bob her head in happiness. Leo walked off to see where Ella had gone.

Ella Sawyer-Seventeen yrs-No boyfriend-No crush-Location: Looking around-Taggs: Open

Ella wondered around looking for something to do. Not seeing much to do she walked down to a small pond that sat alittle ways into the meadows. She ran her fingers through the clear water. The sun warmed her face. She looked around until she spotted a dock. Checking to see if it was stable she went on it. She sat down on the side of the dock while her feet barley dipped into the water. Ella pulled out her small notebook and began to write a letter to her family back home. "Dear Aunt and Uncle, we made it to the farm today after a very long trip. The horses are all settled in and Leo ran off, not sure where he went but I'm sure he's okay. This place is beautiful! I'm sure we'll be liking it here." she wrote until the page was full.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:08 am

madeline; seventeen; at the barn; no tags

Sat at the door of her horse's stall, Madeline let out a sigh of relief. It had been just a few minutes since she finished unloading her horse along with all of her things, and kissed her parents goodbye. To put it simply; she was exhausted.

"So, what do we do now?" She says quietly to Vigil. The pony doesn't reply, just presses his nose against the bars and lets out a soft snort, probably wondering when he's going to get a carrot.

"Is it too soon to ride? I think I need to give you time to settle in, right? That sounds like what a responsible horse parent would do," she stands up and eyes the fidgety pony, "I just don't think you're into that, are you Vigil?"
    The only response that comes from the animal is a stomp of the foot, and a swish of the tail. Probably in annoyance that he still hasn't gotten a carrot yet.

"You'll get your carrot soon, don't fret. You'll be the first to know once I find them," she shifts her gaze from Vigil's nose to the tack room, "maybe we should get to know the place. Do you think it's dangerous to go bareback? What if you spook?"
    "I'm not gonna spook, mama," She replied for him, using baby voice and simultaneously giving his nose a delicate pinch, "you know I won't, trust me."

Madeline lets out a big sigh and smiles at her pony. "You make a good argument, my friend. I can't say no to your face."

Vigil had never been a "quiet" pony. Ever since he was first taken into Mada's riding school, he gave everyone trouble. He wasn't an easy horse to ride, and bucked her off several times before they really became a team. It was his personality that won her over. An intelligent little guy, the real definition of tiny but mighty. Always buzzing with energy, even when he should be exhausted. Like after spending five hours in the back of a trailer. He's very curious, probably just as much as his owner in the moment.

Madeline nodded at him, at turned quickly on her heel to the small trunk she stowed in the corner of the tack room. Hanging at the side, Vigil's bridle. She spent little time getting it on the pony, and leading him out of the barn.

"This is pretty amazing, isn't it?" she muttered to him, while taking a view of everything, "I hope you love it here. I think I already do."
    She mounted hastily and took off in a quick walk.
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:13 pm

Leo Delango-eighteen yrs-No girlfriend-No crush-Location: Barn -Taggs: Open

He had made a promise to not let Ella out of his sight but she was a big girl. She could take care for herself. He carried on looking around trying to get the just of the place and where everything was at. He knew where most of the main places were and the rings were at. He didn't see many people out and about the place tho. Shrugging he turned back to the barn to check up on Paisley and Ferraro since Ella wasn't around.

Ella Sawyer-Seventeen yrs-No boyfriend-No crush-Location: small dock-Taggs: Open

She lay there after writing running her hand through the still calm water. The sun warming her back just enough that she felt warm. It was a really nice day. Ella closed her eyes and listened quietly to the soft wind and birds chirping.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 am

madeline; seventeen; riding; no tags

Holding Vigil back from cantering wildly everywhere was a little tiring, but it was normal for Madeline. The spunky pony loved to run,
    especially when he was curious, or somewhere new. As the two walked past an arena, Madeline noticed people inside, and waved at them. She wasn't very sure whether she was visible from where they were, but decided it was a friendly gesture anyway. Vigil was busy gazing at the other direction, perplexed about something his owner wasn't aware of. Once he did notice that there were horses along with the people in the arena, he greeted them as well with a loud whinny. He jerked his neck up with the sound he made, and took some quicker steps.
    "Shush, Vigil," Mada whispered, trying to calm her excited pony down, "you're gonna live with those guys, there's no need to fuss!"
    The young horse pricked an ear back, almost seeming to listen to her. He didn't lower his head of break his stare, but did stop pacing.
    Madeline gave him a good pat on his thick neck. She was also worried she'd make a bad impression, being not only bareback but not wearing proper clothing. She was just in leggings and an old pair of boat shoes.
    "Good, so," she messed with a piece of his mane between her fingers, "do you want to go on a trail? Or stay around here?" She asked the pony.
    "I want to go somewhere I can run." She replied with baby voice for the gelding. Only after that, she kept quiet and asked for a halt,
    looking around, trying to decide where to go.
Last edited by marimoon on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Intro FE; FO

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:31 pm

Piper Hart
    Female
    Odyssey ⚓ hunter/Jumper
    @Open
    Barn Aisle
    #LiveToRide #WhatDidYouRollIn?
    #IHopeThisIsDirt #PasturePartyAnimal
Piper strode out of the tack room with her dark purple grooming tote full of various tortures for her love, Oddy. The gelding was calmly unaware of his petite owner's intentions to tackle the mud splatters and volatile brambles and such-nots covering the beloved hide. He was happily munching on a pile of mixed greens: alfalfa leaves and Bermuda grass. When Piper had brought the once gorgeous copper bay up from the pastures after an overnight in the field, her face was set in a line of grim determination - unusual for the chipper brunette. First sight had caused her to let out a muffled scream of Oh My Gods (or some wording like that).
As Piper set her groom tote by the grooming bay, she headed back to the tack room for the next bucket for washing. Her stride was one of purpose. This little mishap of her goofball warmblood was not going to get her down. He was once white and gleaming, and he'll be that way again - if it's the last thing she does.

Odyssey pricked his ears and rumbled a pleasant hello to his owner as she opened his stall and slid on the leather halter with his show name plated on the cheek. He let out a blow of air over his owner's face before nuzzling his muzzle against her chest, sniffing down her side to check her pockets for treats she sometimes let him snack on. Piper poked his fleshy velvet nose out of the way before he could get into any more trouble than he already was in. "You goose! Come on. We're going to have a much needed spa day. Well you are - I'll need one by the end of this." She sighed as they clopped down the aisle way to the wash racks.

(Felicity is open for anyone - currently about to scrub down her mud-covered gelding,
send your character(s) over to help!)

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    @Open
    Barn
Dismounting from his black FZ1, Finn unbuckled his helmet and shook his fringe out of his eyes. He locked the bike's front fork then headed towards the main barn aisle with the intention to put his stuff down in the tack room. He had a backpack on that held very little actually - as he kept most of his items in his locked tack trunk; his cabin wasn't too far off either if he needed to run to his bunk for other items. Unslinging his pack and letting it thump on top of the wooden dark stained trunk, he unzipped the hardshell and pulled out the supplies he'd gotten from town - a couple of electrolyte drinks, a candy bar, and a couple containers of supplements for his horses that he'd run out of, he'd also found a new bit at the tack store that he wanted to try on his stallion.

Finn stood in front of his mare's pasture turnout with an apple in one hand and a well-oiled halter in the other. The temperamental mare had taken one look at her owner and decided she'd rather spend her morning grazing fresh green grass than charging through the cross country field jumping 'natural' obstacles. So it was partly his fault when the previous day he'd worked her in the lake jumping in and out over logs and even a duck. "How long are you going to keep this up?" the young man asked with a sigh. As if she could understand him, Firefly swished her tail and turned her haunches towards him while maintaining her grazing position. "Fine. I'm getting Mischief." He grumbled, launching the apple into the small field - it rolled a within a few feet of the cherry bay. Her reply was to spook and throw a buck before cantering around the field and ending up at the gate. "Ohh, so now you want to come with me." Finn deftly slipped the halter over her delicate muzzle and led her up the short path to the stables.

In the crossties, the mare acted impatient with quick stamps and attempts at nibbling on her rider's elbows. "Would you quit it. We're going. Behave. Please?"

[Finn is open to anyone - in the crossties with his high-strung mare, preparing for a cross country training session; you're welcome to send any characters his way
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me