MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Alex/male/open/tagged: open

Alex jumped slightly at the impetuosity of Ava's reply. Alex chuckled uncomfortably and thanked Ava again. Tiberius let out a yip goodbye as Ava walked away. Alex headed for the stairs, deep in thought. Was Ava flirting with him? It hit him then, that he hadn't even mentioned his name to her.
"But," he spoke to Tiberius, out of earshot "She certainly knows your name." He led Tiberius up the stairs and into his room.

(sorry, this is REALLY short. Had huge writers block.)
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby plaugebaby » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 pm

Ava | Straight | Crush: KJ (Maybe Alex???) | Tags: None

As the night settled, and no one was floating into the lodge anymore, I decided to walk to my personal room, which even though KJ didn't know yet, was coincidentally, next to his. I walked into my room and flopped down onto my bed. I turned on Netflix and started watching my favorite show. I was surprisingly really tired, and as I started to close my eyes and fall asleep, KJ's beautiful face popped into my head. I smiled warmly. Then.... I fell asleep.

(Sorry that this is suuuuuppperrr short.)
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 am

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open.
Once he was alone, KJ had a look around the room, curiously, and he set his rucksack on the floor, just at the foot of his bed. Then, he went to take a shower, just to freshen himself up, and after he dried himself off, he got changed into a loose, light grey t-shirt and black jogging trousers. He then dug out a book from his rucksack, and he sat in bed, reading for around an hour or so before he finally lay down and went to sleep.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:00 pm

Ava |20 | Straight | Crush: KJ (Maybe Alex...) | Tags: KJ (Fast forwarding to the morning btw)

I woke up yawning with the bright sun showering my room with warmth. Shadows of snowflakes danced around my room. I looked at the clock. It's almost time for breakfast! I rushed to throw leggings and a sweatshirt on. Being casual with the guests was okay, right? I glanced at myself in the mirror, quickly brushing out my hair and flipping my bangs to the opposite side. I applied my mascara and concealer, as well as a little bit of natural lipstick. The sun kissed my freckles in a flattering way. I smiled. I then remembered that I was supposed to go meet KJ at his room to walk with him to breakfast. I slipped on my converse and walked out my door, turning my body left of my door reaching KJ's room. I took a deep breath in, then I knocked. Smiling, red spreading furiously across my cheeks. What if he wasn't dressed yet!? What if he decided he didn't want to go to breakfast and instead order into his room!? I knocked a little bit louder. "KJ..." I sung. "It's Ava. I'm here to walk you to breakfast! Are you ready?" I asked hesitantly. I waited patiently for an answer, fiddling with my sleeves and strings on my sweatshirt....
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:14 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava.
He'd slept soundly and well through the night, waking up early that morning, at around 8am. KJ got out of bed, and he looked through his rucksack, getting out a clean set of clothes to change into for the day. A brief glance out of the window told him that he was going to stuck here for the day, so he didn't bother to try packing up anything he'd taken out of his rucksack just yet.
Before getting dressed, he wandered to the bathroom, just to quickly wash his face, then he finally got changed. KJ glanced at himself in the mirror, running a hand back through his hair. Then, he sat on the edge of his bed, reading for around ten minutes, when he heard a knocking on his door. "Sure am!" He called back, when he heard Ava, "Just a moment." and he set his book aside, stood up, and he walked to the door, opening it.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Alex/male/open/tagged: open

Alex's head shot up at the sound of Tiberius's nails at the door. None of the paint was damaged on the door. He couldn't imagine how Ava would react if Tiberius ruined something. Tiberius barked, reminding Alex about their usual morning walk. Alex took a shower and threw a warm hoodie on. He opened the door and was surprised to see Ava down the hall.
"Av- ahh...." Alex began to call out to her, but then he realised that she was talking. Specifically, to another guy. Alex blushed, closed his mouth quickly and cleared his throat.
Fumbling with Tiberius's leash, he moved to open his door again to go back in but stopped. Maybe she hadn't heard him? He looked to Tiberius. Sooner or later he was going to need to go out. Alex grabbed the leash firmly and walked down the hallway.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:18 am

Ava | 20 | Straight | Crush: KJ (maybe Alex too) | Tags: KJ (maybe Alex)
KJ's face finally appeared as the door swung open. It felt like I instantly melted. His gorgeous smile filling all of my vision. He ran a hand through his hair. "Hi..." I said kind of dazed out. I smiled. Time to go into flirting mode Ava. "So are you ready to go feast with me? I swear it'll be the best home cooked meal you've ever had." I linked my arm with his, as he closed the door. I had a secret. The chef's weren't awake yet to make breakfast as it was 8:00 am and they make breakfast a 10:00 am. I laughed. Looking into his eyes, I swear I saw his sparkle with a tiny spark. I'm assuming mine did too. "So, enough about me and what this place is all about!
What's your life like?" I asked. As he started to answer me, Tiberius and his mysterious owner ran into us. I squeaked a little. "Oh hi Tiberius! I'm sorry we never got to formally meet last night. What's your name?" I asked the mysterious owner. I looked up at KJ apologetically, hinting this would only take a minute and then we could go and I could make him a special breakfast....
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 am

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava.
He stepped out of the room, and closed the door, raising an eyebrow when she linked her arm with his. "A feast, hm?" he asked, sounding amused, "Sounds like it'll be special." And he laughed gently, his stomach suddenly growling quietly - he hadn't eaten since the late-afternoon yesterday, so he realised that he was rather hungry. "I'd say that that my stomach is ready as well." KJ joked. Then, as they walked, he began to speak, to answer her question, "It's pretty good, y'know-" but he was cut off when they ran into a dog and another guy. KJ smiled politely, and warmly, at the other two, even crouching down to be level with the dog. "Oh wow, he's beautiful. Can I pet him?" he asked, glancing up towards the dog's owner.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:18 am

Wild Dog 100 wrote:
||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Perri||

He nodded. "I'm sure we'll see each other around again. I'm not one to stay in my room all the time." he said looking at her and how excited she was about the bath tub. "well if you will excuse me I have to get cleaned up." he said walking her to the door before going into the bathroom and locking the door.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Arthur||

She forced a smile upon her face. "I love drawing, spending time with my horses, Hiking and just spending time outside mainly." she looked at him. Still not sure what to think about what just happened back home. She was surprised that he didn't ask what was wrong. Even if he did she wouldn't have minded, she would have answered. He was different, but in a good way.

Waiting on a responds
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 am

Arthur West | Tags; Abbigale
Arthur smiled at Abbigale. She seemed like a nice girl, and she had similar interests to him. He checked his watch, seeing that it was almost time for him to begin work. He worked from his laptop, that way he could spend time at home because his job was one that he mostly never got to be home at. The girl must have noticed, because she had a different look on her face than before. "I'm really sorry, I've gotta go get to work." He smiled, nodding to her as he headed to his room.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes