π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’œπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“‚π“Ž 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’œπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“‚π“Ž 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:14 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⚜

"Let's take our time tonight, girl
Above us all the stars are watchin'
There's no place I'd rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I'm lost in
Underneath the chandelier
We're dancin' all alone
There's no reason to hide
What we're feelin' inside
Right now

Versace on the floor".

The hall is filled with guests, each dressed in a different color, vibrantly dancing to the time of the music,
        hidden among a crowd of masked strangers, and waiting for the toll of midnight, bringing forth a new year.
        However, this celebration is a rouse. One of these people, these mirthful individuals preserving their ident
        ities behind a faux facade, represents a change in your life. Your goal is to find them. You have until the e
        vent ends at 6 a.m. Do not worry, for the night is young and restless and Lord and Lady Pennington are the
        re to guide you along. Just remember, at a party with artificial faces, all is not what it seems ~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’œπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“‚π“Ž 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 am

𝕀 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•π•π•ͺ π•’π•€π•œπ•–π•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•₯𝕠 π••π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕀𝕝𝕠𝕨 π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

⚜

❧ Follow Tess's rulesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❧ Be respectful to the members
        ❧ I will reject perfect characters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof the roleplay
        (Mary-Gary sues)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❧ Please be semi-literate. At
        ❧ Forms go on the forumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx least 4+ decent sentences
        ❧ Be activexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❧ Forms are required to have
        ❧ Reservations are allowed, but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlinks to dresses/suits and masks
        must be accepted by mexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ❧ If there are problems, contact
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━┓
β™«
┗━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Έπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’œπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“‚π“Ž 𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓇𝓉

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:08 am

π”Ήπ•–π•Ÿπ•–π•’π•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•žπ• π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕨𝕒𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕒 π••π•šπ•€π•”π•  𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕝

⚜

Upon entering the estate, each guest will be offered one of several golden keys being given by the guards
        at the doors. Only half of you will be allowed to accept them while the other half will be given golden locks.
        The goal of this Masquerade is to find the lock that fits your key or the key that fits your lock. [Once I have
        accepted your form I will PM you either a numbered key or a numbered lock. The basic point of the thr
        ead is to find the person that represents a New Year's change to the life of your character(s). The
        change can be anything, romantic, friendly, emotional, or otherwise. It is up to the members of those
        characters to decide once identities are revealed]

The evening consists of many activities. First and Foremost, a King and Queen of the Ball will be crowned
        at the end of the night. The royal couple will be chosen by the guests and their votes, the voting boxes
        located on either side of the hall. If crowned, you will have a professional portrait painted of you, free of
        charge, and be graciously given a trip to the country of your choice, all expenses paid. [The King and
        Queen will be chosen randomely through a generator. Your character is still free to vote within the
        thread, but it ultimately will not count]

Since this is a ball, there will be dancing. This is an activity that lasts all night, but The Great Dance is
        when Lord and Lady Pennington get involved. They will each choose a partner to dance with and give them
        a clue as to who their other half is. It is highly encouraged to try and dance with them afterwards if you
        were not picked. [I will be playing Lord and Lady Pennington and, as stated, will be giving out clues.
        Clues can be as little as the color of their eyes or as big as what they are wearing]

At the stroke of midnight, the party will halt so everyone can watch the ball drop. This is merely tradition
        and holds no real significance other than to do right by celebrating the holiday. Of course, it is during this
        that champagne will be served. [Characters are allowed to mingle with each other and form relationships.
        Drama is encouraged]

TBA [Feel free to suggest any ideas]
┏━━┓
β™«
┗━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:43 am

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•• 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ 𝕀π•₯π•šπ•π• 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 π• π•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

⚜

The Master and Mistress of the Pennington Estate and fortune. Despite their noble rank in society's social
        ladder, the couple are very generous and love hosting the events of the year. Anatoly, previously Mr.
        Balsunov, is of Russian decent. Before his success in the world of business and engineering, he was a poor
        man who traveled the sea to America where he worked as a manufacturer to provide for his sister. Elbieta
        was a historian from Poland, Ms. Wyrzyk before marriage, who had a great interest in America's history.
        They met for the first time in Washington D.C. and have been together ever since, doing nothing less than
        than supporting and complementing each other into their later years.

Fun fact: They were entrusted with the surname Pennington by the original master, Mr. Barnabas Lloyd
        Pennington. He had been a bachelor his entire life and therefore produced no heirs. As a trusted gift to
        the couple, who had become dear friends in his late forties, he surrendered all of his entitlements to
        Anatoly and Elbeita. They possess a written agreement on the matter they keep in a locked office.

πΏπ’Άπ’Ήπ’Ύπ‘’π“ˆxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝒒𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓁𝓂𝑒𝓃
          keela alannah brandt | 20 | Formxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaven nickolas wells | 23 | Form
          emma paige charles | 22 | Formxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx jae-hwa seon| 21 | Form
          alika odyesseia hathaway | 18 | Formxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrobert douglas | 21 | Form
          eliana london price | 20 | Formxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmaximus wolfman | 21 | Form
          natalya "nat" schneider | 21 | FormxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxName | Age | Form
          catherine wolfman | 21 | FormxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxName | Age | Form
          olivia cadenza abbot | 21 | FormxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxName | Age | Form
┏━━┓
β™«
┗━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachfuzz221 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:27 pm

β„π• π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•€π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

⚜

KeysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLocks
            #18xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#50
            #47xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#06
            #29xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#31
            #62xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#43
            #10xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#88
            #71xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#35
            #__xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#__

Pairs

(Name) Key #18 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #43

(Name) Key #29 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #50

(Name) Key #10 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #31

(Name) Key #47 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #35

(Name) Key #62 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #__

(Name) Key #71 < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #06

(Name) Key #__ < ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━> (Name) Lock #88

┏━━┓
β™«
┗━━┛
Last edited by Peachfuzz221 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Peachfuzz221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me