➳ the best thing that ever happened 1 boy & 1 girl open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♛ // jacqueline regan

Postby RingoStarr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[where] east harlem [mood] optimistic [tagged] jah/x [fourm]

thankfully he was clever enough to realize where she was going with her plan, or else all hell would have broken loose. she steped into the car, settling in and putting the key in the ignition for an added effect. she kept her eyes in the rear view mirror watching the man stare back and eventually give up, crawling back to whatever hell hole he called home. she let out a long sigh and put her head in her hands, resting her elbows on her knees. "that was insane," she laughed lightly, slightly exhilarated. she lifted her head and looked over at him, picking up on the fact he couldnn't sit still. "hey, it was the least i could do, i could have been his next victim." she sat back in her seat, thankful to be sitting in her car again. "you could come to my place and hang out there for a little if you want, you know, to fly under the radar so you don't get into a street brawl." she noticed he still looked a little uncomfortable and her shoulders shrunk. she couldn't tell if she had come on to strong. "its okay if not though, i get we just met,"
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ the best thing that ever happened 2 boys & 2 girls ope

Postby badvibesforever » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 pm

╔══════════╗

name ; jahseh ofrey
age ; 19
sexuality ; heterosexual
gender ; male
role ; poor boy
tagged ; jackie
mood ; neutral,excited

╚══════════╝

he gazed into her eyes, almost getting lost in the beauty. he comes out of the small trance he had gone into and nods his head slowly to agree with her comments. when she asks him to hang out with her at her place he thinks. even though we just met, i'm more comfortable with her than i have almost ever been with anybody else in my life.. "sure, why not." he says shrugging his shoulders. he agreed to this because he was oddly interested to get to know her better. even though they had just met he felt a small connection with her. not romantically - just friendship wise. he takes a glance around the car and admires it, trailing his eyes over every feature.
Last edited by badvibesforever on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan

Postby RingoStarr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:20 pm

♛ - jacqueline regan
[where] east harlem [mood] optimistic [tagged] jah/x [fourm]

jackie's smile uncontrolably grew when he agreed to come over. "good, i was secretly hoping the conversation wasn't going to end when we reached the cafe," she said, putting the car in reverse and backing out of the cafe parking lot. "you can play whatever music, i have no preference, just not country," she laughed, plugging her phone into the car and it automatically synced. she lived in tribeca, an expensive neighborhood in lower manhattan which was around 20 minutes away. she got on the express way and went in an open lane, pressing on the gas. she bumped the speed from 40 to 85 in a couple of seconds, knowing very well she was speeding. "i hope you don't mind i drive like im insane. i've got like 2 grand in tickets, but i still haven't gotten the hint to slow down on the expressway," she gave him a playful look because he seemed like the type to be a little reckless from time to time to have a good time.

the drive to her apartment seemed to go by pretty quick with playful banter between the two, jackie unsurpsingly doing most of the talking. she parked in the parking garage and took the lead as they walked into the marble floored lobby. she gave a friendly wave to the receptionist at the front desk who had known her since she was a little girl. "this way," she threw a smile over her shoulder to x, walking over to the elevator. "all the way up," she grinned as they walked in, pressing the button.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:31 pm

╔══════════╗

name ; jahseh ofrey
age ; 19
sexuality ; heterosexual
gender ; male
role ; poor boy
tagged ; jackie
mood ; happy-ish

╚══════════╝

he didn't really mind the fact that she was speeding, he had done worse illegal things in his lifetime. he didn't talk as much as her on the way but he quite enjoyed her company. he would usually get annoyed from someone who wouldn't stop talking or trying to talk to him, but he didn't mind this. he really liked her voice a lot. it kind of reminded him about music but not the horrible trashy music, the kind of music that you want to play over and over again and never get sick of. the drive didn't take long and they were pulling up into an apartment. it looked like a high end place which again he was not surprised about what so ever. he trailed behind her and almost smiled himself as she smiled at him. he hardly ever smiled but she was seriously getting to him with her contagious happiness. he was pretty sure the receptionist looked at him with a dirty look, but he wasn't quite sure. he didn't quite blame her, he didn't really look like the friendliest or nicest of guys. he walks into the big elevator with her and waits for it to gradually make it way up to the floor.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Jamie Sinclair||21||Female||Helper Girl||Tagged:Jaakko

Jamie jumped at the shouting and as the door opened she smiled. She looked at Jaakko, he didn’t see,pm any different than most guys she met. Remember he isn’t any different and you’re here to be a friend She laughed and rubbed her neck, “Hi Yeah I’m Jamie Ann, you must be Jaakko.” She didn’t sound condescending or like she was judging him, “Uh Can I come in?” She chuckled nervously as she brushed her hair back
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:22 pm

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀ ʟᴀᴍɪʀᴇᴢ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀɴɢʟᴇ - ɢɪʀʟ ᴏɴᴇ ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀᴍ
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
tagged ; none - open!
Maria was sitting in the middle of a park, where several sights rolled by her. Small children playing on a nearby play set while their parents were chatting, couples her age holding hands as they walked across a bridge, and she even saw a few animals, such as dogs and cats. Compared to all these people, Maria sat on a bench near a bridge, reading a book to help her with the English language. Maria always hated to learn languages, being that she never had the best memory. Life was completely different in New York, no, in America. Instead of the same routine every day, here things were different. New things happened all of the time, which never failed to surprise her. "Those things over there..Ducks." Maria mumbled, watching a few ducks flocked near the water. They seemed completely peaceful, some even ate stray bits of bread lurking in the ground. The animals in America were just as interesting as the people, Maria thought to herself, a small smile on her face.

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 20 | blind boy | tags: Jamie
      Jaakko was a little worried she'd treat him differently because he was blind, but he tried not to think about it. He could do plenty of normal things. "Yeah, that's me. I was told you volunteered to help me." He sighed, opening the door more. "Yes, come in. Make yourself at home." He said, trying not to sound rude. He turned and made his way into the kitchen. He didn't have any trouble getting around the house because he had it all memorized, but anywhere outside he had to be careful. "Do you want a drink or something?" He asked, getting a couple cups and filling one with water.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ the best thing that ever happened 2 boys & 1 girl open

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:46 pm

Jamie Ann||Female||Helper Girl||Tagged;Jaakko

She placed her hands in front of her and walked in looking around before turning to respond, “Yes! I tend to not make friends easily and I thought this would be their pefect opportunity” she chuckled and pushed her hair back studying the house. “Oh a drink? No I’m fine, thank you though. So what do you do for fun around here?” She took a look around a smile on her face as she took a seat looking at Jaakko, he seemed sort of nice but she was sure if she was nice to him he’d be nice back, she hoped to god.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 20 | blind boy | tags: Jamie
      Jack nodded, understanding her problem. "Yeah, I get it. It's always been hard for me to make friends." He said, frowning a little. No matter how nice or friendly he'd been, people just never seemed interested in talking to him. It made him a little sad when he was still in school, but he didn't care much now. His mother constantly reminded him he didn't need lots of friends. And, yes, he was definitely still a mama's boy. "Alright." He put one of the cups back, walking over to her as he sipped from the other one. "Well.. I listen to music, I do puzzles, and I read. Both with my hands of course. I know, pretty boring, huh? But I'd like to go out somewhere today, if you're okay with that." He said. You shouldn't be asking, Jack. You can do whatever you want.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan

Postby RingoStarr » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:33 am

♛ - jacqueline regan
[where] home [mood] happy/bubbly [tagged] jah/x [fourm]

the ride up on the elevator wouldn't take long, only a few minutes. she pressed her back against the metal wall, crossing her arms against her chest. "sorry about mrs. trowskie," she said in a low voice, referring to the receptionist who had given him a dirty look. "she's still stuck in the age where me meeting new people out of my social class is a hangable offense. she's a nice woman but she's got to get that mindset out of her head." she sighed lightly, slightly distressed of what her father would think if he came home from his meeting early. she figured if worse came to wrose, she would hide x. she almost laughed at the thought of her hiding a boy from her father but caught herself and a small "ding" came from the elvator and the heavy metal doors slid open. she pulled out her keys and walked up to the last door of the hallway and opened it. her father owned the apartment, but he was gone most of the time at meetings or on vacations or on "business trips", so over time she added her own personal touches. she kicked off her shoes at the door and walked into the kitchen. "want something to drink? all that walking must have tired you out, huh?" she winked teasingly and pulled out some sparkling water. she grabbed two glasses and filled them. "my dads got the real stuff locked away, but here's a toast to my safe return home with a special thanks to x for making sure i didn't get kidnapped," she laughed and clicked her glass to the side of his, taking a sip.
Last edited by RingoStarr on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me