➳ the best thing that ever happened 1 boy & 1 girl open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

➳ the best thing that ever happened 1 boy & 1 girl open

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 am

The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me

I've had my share of life's ups and downs
But fate's been kind, the downs have been few
I guess you could say that I've been lucky
Well, I guess you could say that it's all because of you

If anyone should ever write my life story
For whatever reason there might be
Ooo, you'll be there between each line of pain and glory
'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me
Ah, you're the best thing that ever happened to me

Now there have been times, when times were hard
But I always somehow I made it, I made it through
Don't worry for every moment that I've spent hurting
There was a moment That I spent,
Ah just loving you

If anyone should ever write my life story
For whatever reason there might be
Oh, you'll be there between each line of pain and glory
'Cause you're the best thing that ever happened to me
Oh, you're the best thing that ever happened to me
I know, you're the best thing, oh, that ever happened to me
Last edited by xiao. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ rules

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 am

all cs rules apply.
            please remove signatures when you post both on here and the discussion.
            minor cursing is allowed, but not in every post you make.
            please pm me reservations or post them on the discussion. reservations last 24 hours.
            you may have two characters each if you wish, genders don't matter.
            please at least post 3-5 sentences for each character.
            please be active! if you don't post for over a week, i will pm you and if you don't answer, i will open up your spot.
            make your forms and posts look nice please. i don't like reading large neon colored text.
            fade to black or timeskip if needed, but everyone knows that.
            that's all! pm me with any questions you have.

i made a rp just like this a long time ago and people seemed to like it but it died, just thought i'd try to remake it.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ the couples

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 am

the love triangle
He's the new boy that just moved into the house between the two girls' houses. The girls are best friends, and nothing can break them apart, or so they thought. They're both competing to see who can win over his heart. He's trapped in between the two of them and can't pick just one or the other will hate him. Meanwhile, the two girls are constantly fighting over him and driving him crazy. Who will he pick in the end, or will he choose neither of them?
male: name | age | sexuality | cas,
female: Maria Aveline Lemariz | 21 | bisexual | rain,
other female: name | age | sexuality | user

the cheater
She's just a normal girl, with two boy best friends. Nothing can break these three apart, until they start to have feelings for each other. Both boys are in love with her, and she loves both of them. She knows she can't pick one of them, so why not have both? So she starts to go out with both of them, but neither of the boys know that she's doing it. What will they do when they finally catch her?
female: Natalie Roman Dubois | 21 | heterosexual | Fandom_Queen
male: Daniel Colton | 21 | heterosexual | FEMME FETALE
other male: name | age | sexuality | user

the blind boy and the helper girl
His mother is very overprotective over him because of his condition, and almost never allows him out of the house. But he wants to explore the world, even if he can't see it. So one day he sneaks out and almost gets hit by a car while trying to cross the street. When his mother finds out, she decides to get someone who can help him when he goes out of the house. The girl is in need of money, so his mother asks her if she will be his helper and be paid to do it. She agrees, and is excited about this job. The mother tells him there's a girl that lives nearby that has offered to help him around. So she heads over to the boy's house to meet him and begin her job. But the boy doesn't know she's being paid to do this. Will they start to have feelings for each other, or will she reject him because of his condition? And what will happen when he finds out she's being paid?
female: Jamie Ann Sinclair | 21 | heterosexual | Fandom_Queen
male: Jaakko Harrison | 20 | heterosexual | cas,

the rich girl and the poor boy
She grew up getting whatever she wanted and having more than anyone could ask for. He grew up in a tiny apartment, struggling to keep food on the table every night. One day, he bumps into her by accident on the streets, and she feels bad for him. She wants to help him, but her parents forbid her from going near him. So she meets him in secret, and decides to take him home with her. She hides him in her room well, but what will happen when her parents find out?
female: Jacqueline Rose Regan | 18 | heterosexual | RingoStarr
male: Jahseh Ofrey | 19 | heterosexual | xxxtemptation

two boys on the run
Both boys are from families who have arranged for them each to marry two girls. They know that's not what they want, but they are forbidden from seeing each other again. One night, they pack their bags and sneak out so they can meet up together. That's when they decide to run away together. One of the boys is from a rich family and brings enough money with him for them to live together for the rest of their lives. But will life on the run become too much for them?
male: Flynn Cox | 23 | homosexual | marya d.
male: Landon Harper | 21 | bisexual | prongs,

the good boy and the bad girl
He's the good boy. He never does anything bad, or goes to any parties, and he hasn't even had his first kiss yet. She's done everything. She goes to parties, and sneaks out to go places at night. One day, she goes up to him, and convinces him to come to a party with her. He agrees, and sneaks out of his house that night, and they meet at this party. He has a great time, and she ends up having to drive him back to her place. She lets him sleep on her couch, hoping his parents wouldn't notice he was gone. In the morning, he freaks out and is scared of going home to face his parents, so he asks if she'll let him stay. She says yes, but what happens when his parents find out what he's been up to?
female: Ayairos Belle Wolfe | 18 | heterosexual | shook_savage
male: Malachai Parker | 19 | heterosexual | ▪♛▪【ʙᴇɴɴɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ】
Last edited by xiao. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:22 am, edited 12 times in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ extra

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 am

this all takes place in new york city.
it is currently summer.

the left out boy from the cheater and the left out girl from the live triangle will end up together.

this will be for any other news.
Last edited by xiao. on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ the best thing that's ever happened [o/a]

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:20 am

we are open!

discussion
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ the best thing that ever happened [o/a]

Postby xiao. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:39 am

bump
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳ the best thing that ever happened 2 boys & 2 girls ope

Postby Burning_Roses » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:01 am

Jamie Ann Sinclair | 21 | heterosexual | Helper Girl|Tagged:Jaakko
Jamie stood in front of the house, a folder under one arm as she let out a heavy sigh. First day of a new job, Don’t mess this one up Jamie She knocked on the door and sighed before calling out from the top step, “Uh Mr.Harrison? I’m the neighbor here to help you out?” She waited for an answer and tugged at the edges of her skirt, maybe she could actually try and make friends with him, maybe the pay wouldn’t mean anything after a long while. But it would help her father this is her entire reasoning. She rocked back and forth and pushed back her hair her eyes searching down the entire house, she had promised her mom she would try her best in everything while she worked. She knew he was blind and she wanted to make sure that she wouldn’t treat him any differently than she would treat her best friend. You’ve got this Jamie just breath in and out. You can do this. Just be friends
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ // jacqueline regan

Postby RingoStarr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:10 am

♛ - jacqueline regan
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[where] east harlem [mood] lost [tagged] jah/x [fourm]

jackie's hands gripped the sides of her phone hard, her knuckles a pasty white. she grunted in frustration as a black screen appeared on her phone, signially it had died on her, and she just so conviently needed it to get home. she stood in the bustling streets of east harlem, a rough neighborhood in manhattan. she had never been to these parts of new york, and had absoluetly no clue how to get home. her car was parked 6 blocks away at a cafe where she had stopped for lunch, but her mind got the best of her as she did a bit of exploring. an hour later, she was utterly and completely lost in a not so nice part of town, not to mention she wearing a somehwhat revealing outfit. she would use a pay phone to call her dad, but she knew he was in one of his important meetings and she didn't have any coins on her. she realized she'd have to ask for directions back to the rustic little cafe she had stopped at. she remebered the name, but not a single street name near it. her eyes scanned over the people walking by. they all seem unbothered by the perfectly groomed girl standing in the middle of the side walk like a lost puppy. she saw a guy walking in front of her and she jogged over to him to catch up, placing a hand on his shoulder. "excuse me sir-" as he turned around, she was caught off guard by his apperance. the tattoos, the half dyed hair, it was like nothing she had ever seen before. her own father wouldn't even let her get a tattoo. she realized she had begun to stare. 'i'm sorry, but i got lost, do you know where the brown mug cafe is by any chance?" she wasn't turned off by his apperance, it was almost intriguing. she had never met someone like that, and she would never be able to talk to a guy like him with her father around, so it was cool for her to be stepping out of her social boundries. she liked the feeling. she stuffed her hands in her jean pockets, giving the mysterious guy a soft, friendly smile. she could feel that her cheeks had gotten hot from rudely starring at him, but she figured a guy like him got a lot of stares.
RingoStarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 am

╔══════════╗

name ; jahseh ofrey
age ; 19
sexuality ; heterosexual
gender ; male
role ; poor boy
tagged ; jacqueline
mood ; interested

╚══════════╝

jahseh walked down the sidewalk slowly in an unenthusiastic manner. he let out a shaky sigh as he kept his head down while walking. he was exhausted from last night as he had worked the night shift for his job which didn't pay well, but it was better than nothing. he prepared himself for his mothers complaints to him when he would get to the apartment.as he neared his apartment complex he swore he heard footsteps behind him, but didn't bother to look. feeling a hand on his shoulder, he turned his head and his eyes meet a girl's intriguing green eyes. she stops mid sentence when she gets a look at his face and he laughs mentally. he studies her appearance and instantly knows she doesn't belong here among people like himself. not to his surprise she stared but it didn't bother him one bit. not returning the smile he opens his mouth to talk. "go up that street and take a right." he points in a direction. he hesitates for a second before talking again "i can bring you there... someone like you shouldn't be wandering around alone in these parts of town." he knew from things he had seen this was no place for a privileged girl like her.
Last edited by badvibesforever on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 am

Jaakko Harrison | male | 20 | blind boy | tags: Jamie
      Jack clenched his fists as he stomped down the hallway. "I don't need help!" He shouted to his mother, who didn't seem to care. She was about to answer, but the doorbell rang. She told him to be nice, and he growled, slowly approaching the door. Taking a deep breath, he opened it, sensing that the girl was right in front of him. "Hello. Come in." He mumbled, stepping aside to allow her in. He didn't want her here, not only because he didn't believe he needed help, but because he didn't know her. But he wasn't going to be rude. He was raised to be polite to everyone, after all. "It's Jamie, right?"
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me