Fay High Role Play! (o & a)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fay High Role Play!

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:12 pm

(accepted!)
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:27 pm

Hayden

He walked to class kinda slow, he wished she knew that he wasnt very interested in her, he knew every time he did something like walk away from her, it hurt her a little. and thats why he did that.Why is she stupid like that?? he thought to himself. And why cant i just break up with her? He got to class sitting near the back.
Summer

She grew bored quickly, and started feeling tired. No sleeping today. She slept in school too much, and that was a bed habit she needed to stop. But she couldn't, she never slept very well.
Allie

She roams the halls thinking, she was gonna skip first then she'll go to second hour, she just needed a break from always having to overthink in class, she tended to think less out of class, so thats what she was going to do.
~{Dear Pillow}
    Im Emo
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:09 am

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: jahseh, cindy • location: school

olivia had been sitting by herself in the back of the science room when her phone vibrated in her pocket. sam? glancing down under the desk, she read it and felt a soft laugh rise in her throat. replying, she texted the boy back and held her phone in her hand. my boyfriend? I just met him and he barely talked to me. why? sending the text, she focused her hazel eyes on the worksheet and effortlessly finished.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am

Name//Jamie Ann Sinclair
Sexualiy//Bisexual
Age//17
Nicknames//James, Ann
Gender//Female
Location//School
Tagged//Open

She walked in her bag sling over her shoulder, she was late. As she walked into class she slammed the door open and jumped before moving to her seat quickly and sitting down with a sigh and she looked around, one more year and this’ll all be over. That’s the only thing keeping her sane right now. She laughed to herself and someone shushed her as the teacher continued the lesson, droning on and on in Jamie’s mind
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:36 am

j a h s e h o f r e y - xxx tags - jamie
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
jahseh glances around the classroom, not even bothering to do his work. he never liked school and he never will like school. he sees olivia from before the boy that cindy had forced him to introduce himself to and a couple new faces. one stood out to him because of her hair and eyes. he glares at the back of her head, deep in thought.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:39 am

Name//Jamie Ann Sinclair
Sexualiy//Bisexual
Age//17
Nicknames//James, Ann
Gender//Female
Location//School
Tagged//Jahseh

She rocked back and forth and felt like someone was staring so she turned raising a brow towards the boy behind her, “Can I help you darlin?” She smiled and raised a brow, this was definitely an intimidating looking guy but he didn’t really strike fear in her, she tended to be the “run to danger with open arms” that made her laugh, “I’m Jamie Ann Sinclair”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:52 am

j a h s e h o f r e y - xxx tags - jamie
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
jahseh studies her face closely as she turns to look at him. he hesitates to speak but he isn't one to shy away from people "Im X." he simply says "nice to meet you."
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 am

hayden

He runs his hand through his hair, a nervous habit, and continued to think about Allie. He was hoping hed hurt her enough to where shed break up with him. He deiced to think about something else. then cindy popped in his mind.
Summer

Summer grew more tired and deiced she would sleep. so she slowly fell asleep hoping she wouldnt get in trouble
Allie

Allie was still roaming the halls knowing class would be out shortly and she could return to her normal school life.
~{Dear Pillow}
    Im Emo
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~randomidiot~ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 am

Sam

Sam felt his cheeks flush red. as he held his phone tighter. I was just wondering.. He pressed send and waited anxiously for her response, Sam paused while watching his screen when he heard a loud "Ahem!" Sam winced and looked up to see his science teacher, Mr. Hoffkin, glaring down at him. Sam looked at the screen, still no response. Mr. Hoffkin held out his hand and Sam looked at it. "Phone.NOW!" The man grumbled. Sam looked at him with narrowed eyes. "No, I'm doing something" Sam smirked and shoved his phone back into his shirt pocket. The teacher walked off in a huff, amusing Sam while he still awaited the next buzz from Olivia.

IT’S ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
call me kota! - trade me! - i love itto <33
─ ─ ─
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ © ─ ─
ONI, COMIN' THROUGH! ████
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

~randomidiot~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 am

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: sam • location: school

a puzzled look crossed olivia's face at her friend's text, her cheeks growing a bright red. okay..? she chewed the inside of her mouth and tapped 'send' before grasping her phone tighter in her hand. it was kinda awkward rip. he acted like he didn't want to talk to me, I guess? and I feel bad bc my anxiety just rocketed and I kinda maybe sorta shut down... tapping 'send' once more, she was clenching her phone so tight her knuckles were turning white. what's going on in his head? he's acting a bit... what..?
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me