Just Another Highschool Roleplay (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Just Another Highschool Roleplay (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!!!)

Postby icxacruz » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

Name: Rowan Victors
Preference: Panromantic
Crush: Twig/Poet
Personality: quirky, introverted, likes cats and close friends, "judges those books by their covers".
Grade:10
Language: Spanish
Club: art
Sport: swim (although he usually stays in the bathroom stalls because he'd rather not swim, his mother made him join.)
Last edited by icxacruz on Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:41 pm

Name: Zander Norcross
Preference: bisexual (prefers guys)
Crush/BF/GF: none (open! <3)
Personality: He's more of the awkward, silent type, and prefers to keep to himself most of the time. He can be blunt and rude at times and can dish out stinging words, but deep down he's pretty sensitive and once in a while wears his heart on his sleeve.
Grade: 11
Club: Music
Sport: football
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Name: Poet Yvonne (He hates his first name and only goes by Twig).

Sexuality: Homosexual

Crush/BF/GF: None at the moment (Open, PM me!)

Eye/hair color: Blue/Brown

Height/Weight: 5'5 / 118

Voice: Twig's Voice - Another Example

Tattoos: Twig has 1 tattoo of a snake wrapped around his right wrist, the head resting on the back of his hand and the tip of the tail of the inside of his wrist.

Piercings: Twig has 7 piercings. 1-3. In his right ear - 3-6. In his left ear. All just plain black, metal balls. He also has a tongue piercing (A silver ball)

Personality: Twig is basically the clumsiest person ever. He gets nervous and blushes very easily. He also develops crushes very easily so he gets his heart broken quite a lot to say the least.

History: Twig's parents died in a car crash when he was seven. He almost died as well but not from a car crash. He developed cancer at the age of 12, but luckily the doctors were able to stop it before it spread to far... Unluckily for him, they had to amputate his right foot (All the way up the his knee) to do so. He wears a prosthetic leg now but he still limps a little and gets very self conscious when people stare. So he just wears jeans all of the time to cover up everything. (He is currently in foster care, by the way). He hates his original name, 'Poet', because his mother picked the name and he doesn't like to be reminded of her, as he was never close to his mother for certain reasons.

Grade: 11th

Language: Italian

Club: Art

Sport: He doesn't really play sports. However, he does like to sit in the bleachers and watch all of the cute straight guys play sports, like the stalkery guy he is.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby juicebox! » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Last edited by juicebox! on Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:32 pm

"what is real will prosper."
name ; jahseh ofrey
age ; 16
sexuality ; straight
nickname ; x (he rarely lets people call him by his real name)
height ; 5'6
weight ; 135
eye color ; dark brown
body build ; muscular and well built, may be short but is strong, lean.
hair color ; natural hair color is black but he keeps on side dyed blonde and the other black.
tattoos ; numb on the left side of his face under his eye, alone on the right side of his face above his eyebrow, 17 on the left side on his temple, and a small heart thats broken under the corner of his eye. he has his mothers name (cleopatra) tattooed across his chest and VR on his stomach. he also has a elephant on his neck but covers it up with chain chokers. also has wing ridden angel on his left arm.
piercings ; none
scars ; he has emotional scars.

in depth personality (optional) ; very unique, maybe a little too much. jahseh really only has two moods, he is either angry or calm and happy, there is no in between. he's a very interesting character. despite his intimidating appearance he doesn't try to act all tough and put up a fake "hard" act. when talking to people he is very open, relaxed, and comfortable. he shows a lot of empathy with the people around him and loves to try and make people happy when he can. he can describe violent fights to people with a huge smile on his face. he legitimately loves violence and is a violent person himself, at least when he's angry. the definition of a sociopath from google: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience. jahseh is a sociopath. he knows what he is and usually doesn't try to hide it. when he talks hes straight forward, he never sugarcoats anything. he is truthful and honest, he hardly ever lies.
backstory ; as a kid he was often neglected by his mother, resulting in him getting in fights in school just to get her attention. he grew up a rough life and got into many many fights with people. at 15 he was sent to jail and he finally got out at 16.
most prominent personality trat ; violence.
most prominent personality trat ; violence.
best traits of their personality ; empathy, calm, open, chill, relaxed, honest
worst traits of their personality ; sociopath, very violent.
relationship status ; open
good habits ; none really.
bad habits ; none.

grade; 11th grade
club ; music
voice (singing) ; xxxx
language ; spanish
sport ; football
fears ; bees, love, death
other ;

🌹 🌹 🌹
Last edited by badvibesforever on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:51 pm

name ; cindy kimberly
nickname ; doesn't have one
gender ; female
age; 15
height ; 5'8
build ; long legged and slim but has faint curves

sexuality ; straight
romantic relationships ; pm
platonic relationships ;jahseh ofrey, pm
enemies ; pm.
grade ; tenth

language ; spanish
club ; art
sport ; swim

personality ; cindy is a very happy girl. she loves to smile and have fun. she appreciates every day of her life because she had a near death experience when she was 14. she gets attached a little too easily and just goes with the flow. she hardly gets mad but when she does she goes off on people. she tends to say hurtful things she doesn't mean when shes mad but this is rare.
backstory ; born to a rich family, spoiled her whole life but is still humble. at 14 she was hit in the head with a bat and was sent to the hospital, she almost died but pulled through it.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx_._King_._xx » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 am

Name: Jackson Alexander Adams
Height: 5'5
Eyes: blue
Weight: 110 lbs.
Preference: Homosexual
Crush/BF/GF: Zander Norcross (crush if that's okay)
Personality: Jackson is very caring, smart, funny, and shy most of the time
Grade:10
Club: art
Sport: swimming
Other: he has glasses.
xx_._King_._xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes