HighRidge West Horse Center - FRESHLY OPEN! JOIN NOW!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I make a discussion thread?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:14 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Whatever
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: HighRidge West Horse Center - FRESHLY OPEN! JOIN NOW!

Postby xXLuciferXx » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:43 am

.: -- :: Pluto :: 10 year old Nokota Stallion :: Unowned :.
The stallion happily grabbed the next treat without a moment to lose, acting as if he was starving cause he was a big pig when it came to food. Since her hand was there, he assumed it held more food. He greeted it with a nip, nothing dangerous simply him seeking more to eat. Since it held nothing he put his head over the fence, attempting to nudge her side and find more treats to eat.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:39 am

Blaine Walter - teacher - arena - Pluto

"Whoa there, fella," Blaine scolded, giving the stallion a gentle shove. She was surprised she could touch him, but he needed to learn manners.

Zebulon - Friesian gelding - Barn - Zahara and Ash.

"It has been a long time. How was break?" Zebulon replied. He hung his head over the door so he could see the mare better. His ears swiveled as footsteps approached.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 pm

.: -- :: Zahara :: 7 year old Crossbred Mare :: Ash :.
The mare leaned on her stall door, enjoying attention from Ash while she spoke to the gelding nearby. "IT was alright I suppose... Back working in the lesson program at my human's barn. I hate it, but it's over for now so I guess that's good... I can't stand the tiny humans and their heavy hands." She explained. As Ash began to braid her mane she shook it out, setting his progress back to square one. "It is good cause they aren't harsh and let me control but their heavy hands kill my mouth."

.: -- :: Pluto :: 10 year old Nokota Stallion :: Unowned :.
He didn't take any information from the shove, just not knowing it meant something. Seeing as she wasn't feeding him anymore he turned to walk away, back down the fenceline to where he lost his toy. He began striking his front hoof on the fence, trying to break it to get to his toy.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:53 am

Zebulon - Friesian gelding - barn - Zahara, Ash

Zebulon winced sympathetically. "That sucks. I've had a few people with heavy hands on me. English riders, I bet. Not used to commanding a Western bit. I have to say, I gave my owner a hard time after it," he nickered. He clunked a hoof against his stall door, trying to grab Ash's attention.

Blaine Walter - teacher - Arena - May, Aero, Pluto

Blaine saw what the stallion was after and went to retrieve the ball. "Silly boy," she scolded as she tossed it back in. "How's it going, Maybelle?" She called as she leaned on the fence. She didn't want to be pushed around by Pluto.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am

Pluto's ears went straight up as she tossed his ball in. He took off after it with his tail held up high. He kicked it around and chased it, having his own fun now. After awhile just dropping to the ground and rolling, being goofy as per normal.

Zahara bobbed her head, "I don't think they ride english or western per say on me. It's more just, they're in a saddle basics. Here's how to stop and go type thing. They think they have to pull the bit to my throat to stop me. Frankly I'll stop if they stop kicking." She admired her own laziness. "I'd love to do western some time, honestly. English is brain numbing all the time. 'Jump this, jump that. Tuck your head in, stop walking through the jumps' It kills me." She replied. When Ash tried to braid her tail she struck her hoof out, barely missing his leg. She jumped away at his almighty smack to her butt, pinning her ears back grumiply as he left.

Ash kick the mare on the butt, causing a loud echo throughout the barn. She knew better, and deserved the punishment fully. he left the stall without a treat and noticed the friesian trying to get his attention. He walked over and held his hand out flat palm to the gelding. "Hey bud, How are you?"

Last bumped by Scottish9 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 am.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me