no escape [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Does this look interesting to you?

I'd join for sure
58%
Interesting, idk if I'd join tho
32%
Eh, not really
8%
Ew wth were you thinking
3%

Total votes : 38

Re: no escape [open & accepting]

Postby melone » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Xzavier Hawkins
♦ 17 Years old
♦ Male
♦ Bisexual
♦ 5’6”
♦ Single (Open)
♦ Personality:
Xzavier is in general calm, and thinks rationally and does not easily panic. He handles situations in a realistic manner, and keeps his cool. He has a good sense of humor, and can be sarcastic and makes terrible puns. He is also very social, which is surprising because he’s an introvert. Also, he is a natural follower and prefers not to take the lead.
When in a bad mood, he can be very passive aggressive and bitter. He also has a short temper, and can be easily offended.
Xzavier is very adventurous, and would rather explore than stay at home. He is a night owl and often stays up later, or doesn’t sleep at all, because of the thoughts in his head. He doesn’t have great self confidence, and can be quite self critical at times. He is not easily attached to people, but when he becomes close to someone he is very friendly and extremely loyal.

Face Claim is Thomas Brodie-Sangster

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXVictoria
XXXFemale
XXXPansexual
XXX16
XXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXLocation: Hallway
XXXTags: Kari, Lewis
╚════════════════════╝

Victoria jumped a bit at the sight of the boy, moving quickly to hide behind Kari, the only person she felt safe with, even though she just met her, she was a sense of security with her kind, gentle words. She peered around Karis arm to look at Lewis, her hands shaking lightly. She remained silent, tears still streaming down her cheeks, clearly terrified beyond belief. She was never good at dealing with stress or sudden change, it always sent her into a breakdown.
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm just testing out their personalities etc:)
apologies my coding is dreadful :')

[removed]

R E A L - N A M E - UNKNOWN. ➢ " LEX "

closest he could possibly resemble a mix of leonardo/zac and has vibes of this gif:
    age / 17
    gender / male
    family / none
    likes /
    not that much honestly,
    working out, chilling

dislikes /
    annoying people
    being touched
    being looked at too long
    being questioned too much
sexuality / He's not quite sure he might be pan but he acts heterosexual
height / 5'8
physical build / muscular ( hard to tell since he often wears heavy oversized jackets
weight / 132lbs
eye color / dark blue hard to tell unless its bright outside
hair color / dark brown
skin color / fair
hobbies / none
primary language / English but he speaks some Ukrainian too
piercings / has one small silver cartilage earring on his left ear

brief history / He has many names
and labels as his true name is unknown, but the kids called him "Lex" since he was the best fighter, after winning 6 rounds in a row "L E X" was spray painted on a wood post, they weren't exactly sure of it's exact meaning but it marked where he had won so many times so all of them just started calling him that.
Lex was raised in a small ungoverned and unknown lawless town within the outskirts of the radioactive city of Chernobyl where either the poorest of the poor, those who wanted to escape their debts or criminals went to since almost no one in Ukraine knows of it, in which only had abandoned buildings and remains of resources.
Last edited by LovetheHoly on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trashcan't » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 am

kari yoon
      ────────────────────────────────────────────
      female/she-her - 16 years - bi - tags;; victoria, lewis

I listened to Lewis and tilted my head slightly to the right, while building an impression of him in my head. He seemed like a bit of a hothead, but it would be weirder to not be feeling anything negative in this situation. As Victoria hid behind me, I instinctively leaned a bit back, to guard her even better. "It's alright.. Lewis. I'm Kari and this here is..." I nodded back at Victoria, but realized that the two of us never actually introduced ourselves. I stayed quiet for a moment while staring at the floor in thought. Yes, I'm sure that I don't know her name. Maybe she'll introduce herself now that Lewis and I did. I shook my head slightly to get myself out of my thoughts. "Uh, anyways.. It's nice to meet you. I guess." I said the 'I guess' part under my breath quietly. At this point I thought it was best to at least try and be nice to anyone who doesn't seem like they're gonna kill me.
trashcan't

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:55 am

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXVictoria
XXXFemale
XXXPansexual
XXX16
XXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXLocation: Hallway
XXXTags: Kari, Lewis
╚════════════════════╝

She was grateful that Kari was willing to guard her, if even a little bit, and calmed down slightly, but not enough to keep her hands from shaking. As Kari tried to introduce the both of them, trailing off when she didnt know Victoria's name,
she hesitated, then mumbled "Victoria." as a light, gentle introduction. She moved in a little closer to Kari, not liking the vibes she felt coming off of Lewis, basically clinging to the girl in front of her, lightly grabbing the hem of the back of her shirt.
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:49 pm

*FLIPS TABLE*
ALEX TURNER IS ACCEPTED OH HELL YES

so is xzavier, ethan and night
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Mallowery » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:53 pm

savvage,, wrote:
*FLIPS TABLE*
ALEX TURNER IS ACCEPTED OH HELL YES

so is xzavier, ethan and night

xD Hey I was already accepted before this.
?
Mallowery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:07 pm

K A M D E N Y A R D S
    I decide to let her just talk, because I've personally felt like apologizing and clearing things up with somebody somehow took back everything bad we've been through and it's sort of a fresh start. So I let her, because some people need fresh starts. I smile genuinely at her when she giggles, because that seemed to lift the weight of the air around us. "Well, alright. Only 'cuz I don't know how long this positivity will last..." I chuckle nervously, furrowing my brows as the fear slithered back up my spine. I swallow, taking a look around the dark room. "Let's, um.. let's get of this room... please." I say, glancing over my shoulder as if somebody was behind me. Trying to calm her down distracted me from being scared, but now that she was feeling better, it came back.

[[hehe ikr c:]]

E V E R L Y S V E N S S O N
    Jamie pressed herself against the door and listened through it, telling whoever was behind it that we weren't going to hurt them. "I'm gonna go in." I tell her, before pressing the button to open the sliding doors. It opens up into a spacious laboratory looking room, with tables of needles, tools and wires. I cringe, gritting my teeth at the sight. How unlucky for whoever was stuck in here. Then I see her, a small girl with thick brown hair curled up in the corner. My mouth drops open at how scared she is, and I tilt my head slightly. "Hey... hey you're ok." I say soothingly, slowly approaching her and sinking down onto one knee in front of her. I didn't want to scare her, but I looked back at Jamie to make sure she was behind me.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:08 pm

for everybody that is still open, please feel free to have them run into kam or everly. like, i want you to. that's how they meet up, after all. even though they're both talking to somebody else, you can seriously have them walk into the rooms they're in and ask for help or whatever.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Jamie brown

Female//Pan//Everly

She had been with Everly and finally patted down her pocket to check for her phone. She pulled it out but the battery was dead, she shook slightly, "What is this place? " she mumbled and her eyes trailed the ceiling and back to Everly, "Are you getting lab rat vibes? Like we're searching for something in circles in this maze nI matter which direction we went we'll end up in danger" She thought she heard distant banging and chalked it up to imagination. She blinked her eyes and looked back at Everly, "do I sound crazy? I feel like I sound crazy"
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes