โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:44 pm

((Same itโ€™s falling Some Iโ€™m bumping))
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby xiao. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:33 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: Evanna

"Fine, sure." Jaakko waved her off and smiled at his victory. She'd definitely be needing some new clothes if he had to pretend to date her. At her question, he frowned a little and thought. "What do I like to do? Well... Oh, I love watching horror movies. Those are the best. And, singing, of course. Other than that, I dunno.. What about you?"

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Amelia

Sterling led her outside, trying to avoid meeting her eyes as much as possible. But when she told him what she'd been planning to do, he frowned and looked at her. "Wow, that's- that's terrible. I'm glad I didn't act like a total jerk when I saw you, or else you might've gone through with that plan.. Well, I guess I kind of did. But I am sorry about it."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Amelia |Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: Sterling

She laughed softly as they walked down the street, โ€œI think part of me still wants to rekindle what we lost back home...โ€ She laughed again as she turned the corner, โ€œKinda dumb isnโ€™t it? What we had pretty much died when you leftโ€ She rocked back and forth her orange hair still bright against the cloudy afternoon, โ€œMy mom used to tell me that you were no good for me...โ€ She looked at the sky, she thought back to home when she had first met Sterling, it seemed like it was years and years ago
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:54 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna watched as a line of stores came into view. The street was bustling, causing her to slow slightly. "What do I like to do?" She questioned, surprised. She had no idea. Turning the thought over in her mind, she finally answered. "Well, I guess I like reading. Oh and drawing and sometimes I sing. But I don't usually have time for those kinds of things." When they reached the strip, she stopped. "Uh.. where exactly are we going?"
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Jack listened, nodding slowly. "Well you have plenty of time now. We're gonna be spending a lot of time together. Though sometimes I might just say we did something when really I just wanna stay home and watch movies." He chuckled to himself. He looked around, pausing for a moment. Then he pointed off to the cafรฉ a little ways away. "There. They have the best blueberry muffins, mm." He motioned for her to follow, as he began walking towards it.

Sterling listened silently, chewing on the inside of his cheek. "Yeah... I don't think I was a very good influence. But I've matured a little, maybe? Maybe not." He shrugged, looking down at the ground. He thought about what it would be like getting back together with her. Maybe they could make it work this time? He still had some feelings for her, but he didn't know how to approach them. He did have a couple girls he was currently sort of seeing, and he didn't know how Amelia would react to that.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:54 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: Jaakko

Evanna liked the sound of her finally be able to do things she liked. She followed Jaakko to the little cafe. When she walked inside, she was overwhelmed by its amazing smell. "That smells good." She said, her stomach roaring even more now. It was quite a quaint cafe, and she liked it.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 am

Amelia | Female | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags;Sterlingโ€™
Amelia smiled and ordered her hot chocolate before waiting, โ€œYou probably didnโ€™t. โ€œ she snorted softly, โ€œI still think youโ€™re pretty good.โ€ She rocked back and forth as she pushed her hair back, โ€œI wouldnโ€™t mind seeing you again, casually of course.โ€ She took her hot chocolate and sipped it, โ€œMan I havenโ€™t had this in foreverโ€
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Jaakko followed her inside, looking around. "Yeah, I know. Go ahead and order what you want. I'll get a table." He said. He went over to a small booth in the corner by the window. He just waited there for her, so no one else would take it. Then when she got there he'd go get what he he wanted.

Sterling smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. He ordered his hot chocolate, wrapping his large hands around the foam cup when it was handed to him. "Yeah well, um-" He cut himself off abruptly. Maybe he shouldn't tell her about the other girls. "Yeah... That would be nice." He said instead, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. Then he licked his top lip, letting out a little sigh. "Mm, me either."
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me