โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby universal song » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:49 am

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค

Your in the world of celebrities, whether you are one or just a normal person pulled into this mess. It's a dangerous world full of selfish people with selfish ways. Be careful who you trust. Drama and heartbreak scatter this rich places history. Images have been ruined, fake friends and fake people have been tossed to the curb. Whatever you do, don't attract attention. Welcome to Hollywood, the city of lies.
Last edited by universal song on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„๐• ๐•๐•–๐•ค

Postby universal song » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:29 am

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐”น๐•ฃ๐• ๐•œ๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ค
Amelia Maria Sinclair | female | 22 | Fandom_queen
name | male | age | cas,

Amelia and Name were small town folks with a lot of talent, hoping to make it big. His singing career took off and he left her for Hollywood, leaving her broken hearted. Soon she got an acting job and she's moved to Hollywood, with revenge on her mind and stars in her eyes. While they fall in love once more or is it to late?

๐”ฝ๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•–
Jaakko | male | 22 | cas,
Evanna | female | 22 | flamed_writer

Jaakko is a bad boy singer who did some bad things to taint his image. Evanna is a girl struggling to get money. She gets the offer of a lifetime, to fake date Jaakko to better his image for a huge amount of case. While she is first reluctant, she couldn't refuse the opportunity to get something she was desperate for, money. Will they fall in love or will it just stay business?

๐•Š๐•–๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ โ„๐•–๐•๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•ก
name | female | age | aalex.
name | female | age | moonlight,

Name and Name are both famous, an actor making it big and a artist whose inspiring the world. They want a simple relationship without cameras being flashed in their eyes so they are now dating in secret. They meet up secretly almost everyday. Will the secrecy tear this couple apart or will they stay strong and come out in public?

๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•–
August Rainn | male | 21 | cygnustime
Jeremy Hayes | male | 22 | pavus;

August and Jeremy are in a band together. At first best friends but soon led to something more. But now the band is on the verge of losing another member and tensions are high. Can they make it through the hard times or will they break up, along with the band?

PM me any ideas or if you want me to make any more couples
Last edited by universal song on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 14 times in total.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค

Postby universal song » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:37 am

โ„๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค

- LGBTQ+ welcome
- hate the character, not the user
- please try hard on your forms
- realistic face claims please
- one character per person for now, once more couples are added I will change this
- post your forms on the discussion thread
- have fun
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby universal song » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:02 pm

โ™ซ๐ธ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐‘’๐“‚ ๐’ข๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰โ™ซ
    "I'm a fighter, not a quitter."
    ---------------------------------
    female | 22 | fake love | tags: open

Evanna groaned as the repetitive beeping of her alarm broke through her foggy haze of sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she forced herself to roll over and glance at the clock. What time was it? When she realized she had slept in later than she thought she jumped out of bed. She couldn't be later than she already was. Sprinting across the room, she dashed into the hall and hurried to get ready.

By the time she had gotten her and her siblings ready, fed, and dropped off at school, she was way to late. Today she was supposed to be doing some public outing or something with Jaakko, to her great dislike. Her hair flopped in her face as she walked to the bus stop. She hoped the pay checks started rolling in soon, because it was becoming harder and harder to take the hour long bus ride to the other side of the city. The bus creaked as she climbed the steps and took a seat, staring at the scenery outside the window. She watched the cracked roads turn into busy streets and the houses and buildings growing bigger and more groomed. Finally the bus stopped and she started the walk towards the entrance to her 'boyfriends' house.

His house was far away from the bus stop, so by the time she hiked up the drive and rang his doorbell, she was tired, sweaty and grumpy. She did not want to be messed with today, because she hadn't eaten due to the shortage of food in the house again. William ate enough for two, but since he's growing she insisted she wasn't hungry and practically drooled as he scarfed down her breakfast. Repeating the thought that soon they're lives would change for the better wasn't helping her mood either. Tapping her foot impatiently, she waited for the famous singer to answer the door.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•“๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•–๐•ค (closed)

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Amelia Maria Sinclair

Female||22||Trail of broken hearts||Tagged:Open

The bus pulled up to a small stop in the center of Hollywood and the driver called, โ€œHollywood! Last stop!โ€ It woke Amelia with a jolt and she looked around, she was the last person on the bus, she laughed softly and grabbed her bags and stepped off, and looked around, she couldnโ€™t believe she had landed an acting gig right here in Hollywood, it was a huge step from the small town she was from, but being in Hollywood she knew she had to find him the only boy ever to leave her broken hearted and alone.
She started down the street looking for the address of her apartment and finally found it looking up at the building, she pushed open the door and walked in looking around, it was lavish, this was a perk from the acting job and she couldnโ€™t believe it. Getting her key she took the elevator to her apartment and stepped inside, it was gorgeous but she hadnโ€™t time to admire it as she had to get to the set.
She threw on some nicer clothes and took off down the street thanking her sweet stars that the studio was close as she walked to the gate, โ€œHi Iโ€™m Amelia Marie, Iโ€™m supposed to be on set Three.โ€ The gate slid opened and she ran to find set three follwing signs and threw open the set door, then her eyes fell on the band gear on the set and standing off to the side was a familiar face and she felt her heart drop as she blurted,
โ€œsterling archer?!โ€ Her jaw looked like it wanted to hit the ground in shock, โ€œSweet godโ€
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Jaakko Harrison | male | 22 | fake love | tags: open

Jaakko woke up earlier than usual, having gone to bed early the night before. He sighed as he reluctantly left his warm bed and the soft fluffy blanket that had been wrapped around him. He wasn't looking forward to the day, and he looked irritated already as he shuffled into his large kitchen, looking through the fridge. It was filled with food, but he found himself opening the pantry and taking out a bag of gummy bears instead. Humming, he walked through the kitchen and entered the living room, plopping down on the long white sofa. Anything white or easily stained wasn't a good thing to have around him, since he was usually pretty messy, but surprisingly, he kept his expensive furniture pretty clean. Since he never cleaned his house, he had a maid do it for him a few times a week.

The singer glanced at the clock a few times as the time passed, wondering why this girl was late. What was her name again? He couldn't remember. Shrugging, he tossed a red gummy bear in his mouth and focused on the TV, which was displaying the news. When the doorbell finally rang, he stood up, before realizing he wasn't dressed. Grumbling to himself, he took his time in heading to his room, stepping into some grey joggers, and then making his way back to the front door. His hair was disheveled, sticking out in every direction, but he wasn't concerned about his appearance. He didn't need to look good for a girl who was being paid to do this.

Sighing, Jack opened the door slowly, stepping back so she could come in. "Are you always this late? Not that I really mind."

Sterling Archer | male | 22 | trail of broken hearts | tags: open

The last thought on Sterling's mind right now was Amelia. "Man, this place is great!" He said, wandering through his large apartment. It was fancy, nothing like he was used to, and he was still amazed that such a place existed. As he sipped his coffee, he picked up a book that he'd left open on the table the previous night, continuing to read it. He didn't waste too much time, though, he had a job to get to. Finishing his coffee, he went and got dressed in jeans and a grey t-shirt with a faded band logo on the front. Archer sang quietly as he left the building, briefly debating on taking his car or walking. He ended up walking, since the studio wasn't too far away.

Thirty minutes later, he was just finishing practicing on set, and walked off to the side to watch. Suddenly he heard the door swing open, and he looked over to see who was there, but he almost choked when he saw who it was. "A-Amelia. What- What are you doing here?"
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Amelia Maria Sinclair

Female||22||Trail of broken hearts||Tagged:Open

Amelia was still looking in shock at Sterling as she clutched her bag with one fist it was clear she was really really P.Oโ€™d, โ€œI got an acting job....I had to find a hobby after you deserted me back home!โ€ Yeah, She was mad, she dropped her bag down on a table and marched over looking Sterling right in the eyes. Rage boiling just beneath the surface ,burning about as brightly as her red hair.
โ€œWhat in the name of all that is holy made you think it was AOK to leave me in the lurch back home? What fathomable thought did you have,and Sterling I would pick your next words very carefully because at this point I am a time bomb waiting to explodeโ€

The director stood off to the side sipping on his drink watching this unfold and Amelia continued, โ€œYou left me all alone in that town like some small town groom leaving a girl at the altar! Do you have any idea how much pain and heartbreak I went through?!โ€
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me