the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:33 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling with Veronica - Tags: Veronica

Toto was actually amazed that anyone would buy a spicy version of something intended to be sweet. "That's... That's crazy! That's like buying cinnamon gum! You expect something sweet, but all you get is spicy!" He was very passionate about sweets, it seemed.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:52 am

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Toto
“I agree. But I give the people what they want.” She paused. “Ready to check out?” She grabbed more marshmallows, spices, and even more chocolates. “I guess I wasn’t ready yet.” She laughed
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver, addy

"So, did I... interrupt something?" Maggie asked suggestively with a devious giggle. Addy was kinda quiet and didn't have much presence in the room, but Silver was interesting. Very interesting indeed. She tilted her head a little and brought her hand up to scratch at her cheek.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Yukio nodded "Yeah, I got just about everything that I need. You sure you're not forgetting anything there, V?" He was starting to calm down. Getting away from the others and doing a little retail therapy has calmed his nerves and put him in a far more tolerable mood. Pushing his little cart along, he seemed pretty happy.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm

“Pretty sure.” She took out her wallet as they reached the checkout. “That’ll be 800 dollars including the fridge.” The cashier said. Veronica took out her credit card and paid. “My mum would freak out If she was here.”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Yukio smiled "Well, I don't see your mom anywhere; do you?" He walked over to the next cashier and checked out his stuff. "Hey V, do you wanna' watch some movies with me when we get back? We could cook while we watch."

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:32 pm

“That would be awesome,” she said, grabbing her bags. “What movie?” Ronnie asked, Picking up the last bag.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

"No, you did not," not unless her peace of mind counted. This one girl had managed to evade being deduced. Silver knew nothing of her, but she had an uncomfortable feeling Maggie knew a lot more about her. "So where are you from?"
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Toto shrugged as he walked out with Ronnie "I got a few comedy movies if you're interested. Nothing Adam Sandler though, I'm talking 'Friday' and 'Up in Smoke' territory. But I do have a few other genres if you want to watch something else."

(Yo bird, is your avatar Buffsuki? I love Buffsuki and Buff Riku)

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 am

“I don’t have a preference.” Veronica said. She grabbed her chocolate and started eating it. “Maybe ‘Friday’ would be good.” She smiled. She licked her lips.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me