the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ptolemaea » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 pm

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio, Open
“Ok. I’m making cookies though, because I don’t want an empty cookie jar.” She laughed, and made the cookies quickly. She started to install the mini-fridge.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:41 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Yukio's Room - Tags: Veronica, Open

Toto set up his room, packed his things, and put his food away. He felt oddly nervous, maybe because he was expecting company, a foreign concept to him. Back in Washington, his neighbors mostly kept to themselves. He started plugging his laptop into a tv he brought with him.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 am

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio, open
Ronnie made the cookies, and put a few in a box labeled “the silent girl” and knocked on Yukio’s door. She actually had someone she got along with, someone who she talked to. “I brought cookies!” She said.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:23 pm

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver

"Oh, I'm from South Korea, or like, I was born there. But I came here from a small town just a few minutes away," Maggie gushed. "What about you?" She ignored Addy's departure. "Besides Europe obviously."
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Margaret, Addy

"That would be telling," she said. Personal questions made her uncomfortable. And she didn't trust this newcomer or anyone really. There was no way she was spilling anyway. She had gone to the length of starting an argument to avoid even telling someone her real name.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 am

Toto opened the door for Ronnie "Hey. Come on in." He graciously accepted the cookies and set them on his counter "You ready to watch some movies? When you get hungry I'll order a pizza." Toto appears to have changed his outfit to something more comfortable. He was now wearing some pajama pants and a novelty T-shirt reading "I <3 Seattle" with a graphic of the space needle. He also finally took off his stupid fingerless gloves.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:53 pm

margaret lee / 14 / the indecisive one
tags: silver

"Whaaaat that's no fair! I told you!" Maggie gasped in an exaggerated manner, crossing her arms with a pout. This girl wasn't very nice so far, and she had hoped to be good friends with everyone here. "Why are you so secretive?!"

[[sorry its short. also addy was kicked for inactivity, so i had her abruptly leave the room without a word in my last post haha]]

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:05 am

Veronica • 17 • Dusk • Yukio, open
“Yeah. I haven’t had pizza in a long time.” She smiled. She sat on the couch. “Wow. You have loads of movies!” She said, pointing to the stack. “Oh. So you actually don’t have a robotic hand under those gloves. I was starting to make guesses.” She laughed.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:50 pm

Toto nodded "Yeah, I've been collecting movies for years now. However most of my collection is on my laptop digitally." He moved the spindle of dvds into his drawer. The entire thing was romantic comedies and that's the last thing he'd want Ronnie to see. It would totally destroy his tough guy façade that's crumbling as is. He rolled his eyes at the remark about his hands and he had half a mind to put them back on out of spite.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:33 am

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: open

Romi smiled. "That sounds fun! But really, I'm taking the floor," she said. "I'll be right back!" Romi shuffled away to the room two doors over and faceplanted into her bed with a sigh. Interaction with other humans was tiring at best. Glancing up, she noticed that the walls were a dull green; Romi frowned. "That's ugly..." she said to herself. She felt out of energy for the time being, and decided to wait a bit in bed. Nothing wrong with recharging, right?

[[Mason could knock on Romi's door if you like, or I can have her come out and catch him in the hallway?]]

onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist