the seasons [open]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the seasons [open]

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling With Veronica - Tags: Open, Veronica

Toto looked over to see Ronnie's drawing of Lincoln "Wow, impressive. Well, I am good at video editing, so if you want to animate anything, maybe we can work together on a project, maybe." Ge sat back up to get a better view of Ronnie's drawing "But seriously, you've got some skills, keep up the good work." He was being supportive, but deep down Yukio was mad, he felt he was being overshadowed by her talent and now wanted to take up playing music again to prove he was better and to fix his pride.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:41 am

miri soo || eighteen || sun, the bright one || location - hotel || tags - romi
      "oh." miri responded. "but enough about this depressing talk! let's get to know each other better!!" miri said, smiling cheerfully. "ooooh!! let's play 21 questions!!" miri proposed.

[ writer's block- sorry :( ]
        x
        she/her, artist, guitarist, canadian
        neocity ♥ | stray kids | |

x
x
x
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:19 pm

romi kim / 19 / the warm one
tags: miri

Romi sighed. 'Depressing talk' was just part of her life, sadly. Even though she handled it well, it was hard to deal with, especially having had to leave so many people behind. It was a loss nobody could make up for. "Alright," she said. "I don't really know how to play though."

[sorry forgot to reply ;_;]
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

Veronica Knight|| Dusk, The Quiet One || 17 || Yukio—> open
Veronica got up and decided to go her room. She threw her suitcase on the ground and sat on the bed, and started to draw again.
[/quote]
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦’𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ☆
she/her / capricorn / est
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:29 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious

The whistle of the kettle shocked Silver out of her musings. A lot had happened today, and still she was no closer to knowing why she was here. There must be a fundamental reason, one that she was determined to find out. In her head she gathered all the facts, a hotel disguised as a warehouse, young adults invited there, but with no one to greet them. It had rather the tone of a horror movie.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:39 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Chilling With Veronica - Tags: Open

Toto huffed as Veronica left. Now standing, he started to wander about again, looking for someone to talk to. Being nice wasn't exactly second nature, but humans are aggressively social creatures and he wanted some company for once. He decided to try and find Silver, see if she got his little recording.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious

She twirled the recording over in her hands, before playing it. Toto's voice streamed out, a riddle. Maybe he was empathetic than she had given him cred for. Sorry was the answer. She wasn't quote prepared to be friends yet, but if he wanted to try and find her and speak politely she would not object
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 am

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Open

Just then, Toto knocked on Silver's door "Hey, Silver, are you in there? I, uh... I want to talk to you. It's sorta' important." Yukio knocked again, a bit louder this time "Silver, I want to know if you got my apolo-..." His voice quavered and he stopped mid-sentence "... My message."

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:09 am

Rosalie Silver ~ 18 ~ heterosexual ~ The mysterious ~ With: Toto

A knock at the door and a hesitant voice. She hadn't expected him to come back. In fact, she had no idea what he was planning to do at all. Leaping up from the bed, she swung the door open. "Yes I did, and I accept. But don't think this makes us friends," it was harsher than was perhaps necessary, but from what he had demonstrated so far, he needed a bit of harshness.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:45 pm

Yukio Hitotose - Male - 18 - Silver's room - Tags: Open

Toto's face was beet red. He turned his head away and muttered. Facing Silver again he spoke up "Look, we got off on the wrong foot. I was a total jerk and..." He tugged at his collar "And I'm... I'm sorry..." he cleared his throat "I understand if you don't want to be, uh, friends, but can we at least not hate eachother day one?" He was clearly shaking, his agoraphobia eating at his nerves.

ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me