𝓦𝓱𝓸 π“šπ“²π“΅π“΅π’†π“­ 𝓙𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓽𝓱π“ͺ𝓷 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓼? | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Should I add more spots?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓸 π“šπ“²π“΅π“΅π’†π“­ 𝓙𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓽𝓱π“ͺ𝓷 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓼? | Accepting

Postby nevermind. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:26 am

β—† Diego Gali | β—† 21 | β—† Male | β—† Bisexual | β—† "The Older Brother" | β—† Tagged: Ashton, Logan
Diego's mouth was left slightly agape after hearing what the blond male, who had now completely spread out on the floor, had said.
Maybe he hadn't said the cleverest thing or the most comforting but wasn't it the thought that counted? Well, it seemed like it was not for this guy, who deemed it apporpriate to passive aggressively insult him.

He could feel multiple people's eyes on them and he didn't like attracting this kind of attention at all, so he was more than eager to get out of this uncomfortable situation.
If this dude wanted to roll around on the floor crying, that wasn't really his problem anymore.
Admittedly, it hadn't been his problem to begin with but it was even less of his problem now, after this person he barely knew had lashed out at him just because he had been nice and had tried to console him.
"I know this must be hard for you to be dealing with, I think you were really close, you and Jonathan... but you can't let it out on others like this. Maybe you should take a break from classes, sort out your feelings, because being here clearly isn't doing you any good.", Diego requested to the male who was still lying on the floor when he thought that he was done with his dramatic breakdown.

"No need to apologize to me, man.", he reassured the other guy, who was clearly feeling remorseful, even handing the crying male a pack of tissues as a peace offering.
He had officially had enough of this, he decided. "I guess I should get going, my class is about to start.", he added.
He would be damned if he were to be late to class after skipping breakfast and a shower in the morning to get to the main building in time just for somebody else's personal drama to hold him up.
nevermind.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monta, » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:29 pm

ο½ο½’ο½Œο½
ο½ο½„ο½‰ο½ο½Žο½…

mtf trans ♦ twenty ♦ the rejected
tags. rachel ♦ mood. drowsy, mournful
location. campus, near dormitory
    indent[ βœ– ] β€” Adiane was brought out of her thoughts rather abruptly when she felt a slender form collide with her own. She caught a flash of blonde before her grey eyes shut out of reflex, only reopening them whenever she heard an apology muttered at her. Rachel. Rachel freaking Jones. Of all the people she could have, quite literally, run into. Adiane considered making a comment about the blonde's brother, something about being sorry, but she didn't. She'd be hearing enough of that today. Instead, she opted for a simple "I'm sorry, it wasn't your fault. I should have been paying attention."
    indentAdiane watched as Rachel gathered her things blankly before she realized she should probably help the poor girl. Crouching down, she grabbed a random book and an indescript folder that had landed on the asphalt and, glancing at Rachel's bag, noticed the just-about-beyond-repair rip in it. "You've got English first, right? I could help you carry your things, seeing as your bag won't be doing that anymore." She offered quietly, politely, as she returned to her feet and held out the hand she was holding Rachel's things in, wordlessly urging her to take them. "I could get you a new one?" She offered, her words more of a question than a statement. She didn't want to come off as patronizing. She didn't know what Rachel was going through right now, having been the only child in her family, and she didn't want to act like she knew what it felt like to lose a sibling. She knew better than to compare a lost hamster to a lost brother.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jones. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:54 am

Logan Vaughan
Pansexual, college student
Tagged: Ashton, Diego

Logan glanced at both the boys, raising one eyebrow slightly. "Why don't you try and get off the floor? That might help for a start," he himself rose from his knees to stand next to Diego "and he's right, maybe the best thing for you is to take a few days off of school to sort your head out. That's the first step to recovery," Logan had never dealt with mourning directly, both his grandparents died before he was born and the only thing he could compare it to was when his father walked out on them. During which he took to his bed for a few days, only coming out to eat and use the bathroom. "I know things seem hard now and that's because they are, but one day you'll be okay," he hoisted his bag onto his left shoulder, pushing floppy black hair out of his eyes and taking a deep breath, turning to face Diego "yeah mine too, mind if I join you?"
Jones.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 am

Ashton Rouleau
19|Male|Homosexual
The Best Friend
Tagged: Diego, Logan.
He knew that he should really attend his classes, but... well, he certainly wasn't going to reject the advice of two rather attractive males. No... he shouldn't think like that... but he was. Whatever. "I would much rather lie right here for the rest of eternity." Ashton admitted, quite dramatically, but he did move up onto his knees. He was going to correct Diego, but he simply wasn't sure if he could be bothered, and he felt that he'd been passive-aggressive enough to him. Maybe he could coerce one of them into making sure he got back to his apartment safely...

He eventually stood up as well, and took a deep breath, as if to try and calm down. "Fine. I'm sorry. I've been trying not to have a breakdown all morning. Can you tell the professor that Ashton - me - won't be in class for a couple of days? Please?" He asked. He could email in, he knew that, but there was no way that it would be read before the class started. Ashton then glanced towards the other guy, and was quite glad that he hadn't tried to sugarcoat it too much. One day... yes, one day, perhaps he'd be okay. Maybe once he found justice for Jonathan.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝓦𝓱𝓸 π“šπ“²π“΅π“΅π’†π“­ 𝓙𝓸𝓷π“ͺ𝓽𝓱π“ͺ𝓷 𝓙𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓼? | Acc

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:02 am

Julie Reparte
Female
Pansexual
The tech savy investigator
Tagged:Open

She moved from the window sill and walked down the halls looking around, seeing the boys she decided to formally introduce herself, no purpose she was not undercover, she pulled out her card and knelt down, recognizing Ashton, β€œexcuse me but I should introduce myself, I’m Julie Reparte. An investigator on Johnathan’s case....I needed to put myself out here.” She smiled and dug her foot on the floor, β€œLook if you discover anything Ashton has my number, I’m really sorry to be insensitive but I want this case solved and closure as much as you all do. Please please text or call if you find anything suspicious” She handed the other two her card,
Julie Reparte: Investigator it had her number on the bottom, she turned on her heels and walked back down the hall
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:40 pm

οΌ£οΌ‘οΌ­οΌ©οΌ¬οΌ¬οΌ‘
β™• the queen bee . 19 . birom asexual . tagged; keith!! β™•

camilla took several steadying breaths, each wavering slightly less than the last. she felt so close to losing control that it was driving her even further down that hole, but having keith near helped her to focus less on her emotional turmoil. she knew that keith had next to no relation with jonathan, at least she assumed so as she'd never heard her ex speak about the guy before. but the fact that he took the time to speak to her made everything just a little less awful, the storm inside quieting just a bit. she briefly registered the gentle buzz of her phone in her pocket but forgot about it almost instantly as her attention refocused on keith.

camilla blinked hard at keith's words and tears fell down her cheeks before she quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. "i might sound like a broken record, but.. thank you." she sniffled. as she took the paper from him she fleetingly wondered if the formality of his speech was from the situation or if it was just how he was. "i appreciate that, even if it's a little.. weird." she bit the inside of her cheek hard for a moment, using the flash of pain to refocus herself. her thoughts just kept spinning out of control, the words she wanted always seemed out of reach. "i get what you're saying, i'm just not.." she moved her hands around in a desperate movement to try and convey what she was feeling, "does it make sense that i just can't let myself? it's too much right now." she swallowed hard and ran a hand through her hair, then stood up straighter as if looking like less of a mess would change how she was on the inside. a glance around made a thought spring into her head, "you don't know.. jonathan.. well do you?" she spoke absently, not bothering to fix her speech so she was in the correct tense, gaze transfixed on the entrance to the theater. "we met in there last year.. i'd just moved here from brazil and he just.. took me in and-" she stopped there, shoving her hands into the pockets of her sweater jacket, the hard outline of her phone pressed into her knuckles, the unanswered text from her brother remained unanswered. she didn't want to ramble about jonathan like a grieving widow but in all truth, she felt like one and the words felt like they were about to overflow, "d-do you mind if i talk about him?"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:20 am

ο½’ο½ο½ƒο½ˆο½…ο½Œ j o n e s
    Female; nineteen; The Sibling
    tagged;
    Adiane

Rachel narrowed her eyes slightly at the girl. Was that an actual offer of help or was she being patronizing? After seeing the genuine look the girl gave her, Rachel let it go. She quickly took her things from the girl. "Um, thanks, but I think I have a spare bag in my locker. It was kind of my fault anyway," she said slowly. The girl looked familiar. Then she remembered. This was the girl that liked her brother a while back, that worked at the one restaurant. "You're Adiane, right?" She asked, just to be sure. "You work at the restaurant in town?" The statement came out as more of a question. She knew it was better to not talk about Jonathan, for both their sakes. It was better to ignore the dark cloud than to allow it to grow with attention.
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby year of the ox » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:24 am

( ─ ✰ οΌ«οΌ₯οΌ©οΌ΄οΌ¨ οΌ¬οΌ‘οΌ­ )

homosexualβ€’ the last witness β€’ tags ; camilla

keith sighed once again, giving her camilla a sad smile as she began crying and thanking him. 'you're welcome,' he spoke as he started digging through his backpack, hoping to find a packet of tissues. 'i understand, i know that it is all very confusing,' keith admitted as he handed her the packet of tissues 'i honestly didn't want to believe it either, it's so devastating'.

keith didn't comment on the tense camilla used, instead he focused on her question. 'we had some common friends but we weren't close,' he admitted, also running a hand through his hair 'we would greet each other if we saw each other, though conversation never went past basic small talk'. as the last words came out of keith's mouth, he couldn't help but think back to the night he saw johnathan. the night of his disappearance. his thoughts were interrupted by camilla speaking about the day she met johnathan. 'he always seemed like sweet guy, this just proves it again,' he spoke, yet another smile briefly appearing on his face. when camilla asked if she could talk about him, keith nodded 'of course, if you wish to talk about him'.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nevermind. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:06 am

β—† Diego Gali | β—† 21 | β—† Male | β—† Bisexual | β—† "The Older Brother" | β—† Tagged: Ashton, Logan, Julia
Diego felt a sense of relief when the dramatic student finally rose from the ground. "There you go", he muttered, hoping to build him up a bit more.
He was even more relieved when he heard that he had decided to go home.
Ashton, so that was his name. Of course, how could he have forgotten? He knew he had met him before.
But he thought that he had done a pretty good job at hiding that he had forgotten his name.
"Yeah, of course we'll tell him, don't worry about it!", he assured him, picking up some of his stuff that was scattered on the floor and handing it to him. "You have more important things to worry about.", he added.
Honestly, he just hoped that Ashton could make it to his room without having another breakdown.
Diego nodded at the dark-haired male's request and smiled. "No, I don't mind, but we should get going, or we're gonna be late."
He then turned around to finally head towards the classroom.
Or so he thought.
Diego held back the urge to groan when he saw a woman quickly approaching them out of his peripheral vision. Maybe if he acted like he hadn't seen her he could get away, but... no, it was too late. She had already addressed them. So he just gave her a polite smile and nodded when taking her card.
"Thank you, Miss, uhh...", he squinted at the name printed on the card. "...Re-parte", he smiled. He was sure he pronounced that name wrong, it was like,Β  french or some other foreign language. But he just kept going, hoping she hadn't noticed.
"I'm definitely going to call if I ever discover any clues that might be of help to you."
He wasn't sure what that could possiblyΒ  be though, it wasn't like he was going to seek vengeance for Jonathan and go searching for clues to try to find the murderer himself, so he was pretty sure he would never have to call the number on that card.
He shoved it into the pocket of his jacket, where it crumpled and would soon be forgotten about.
nevermind.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:49 am

JUGGY HELANDER-JONES
β–ΊMale | 20 | Crush: TBD | Tagged: OPEN
    ✎ Juggy moved from the auditorium and headed out into the hallway. His footsteps were drowned out by the voices of people mingling in the hall. He looked as if he had died, then getting resurrected. He wasn't the best at talking to people and wasn't much of a social guy. He passed a few people, trying his best to not look up from the ground. That's when he accidentally walked into a wall. Being in college and walking into walls wasn't necessarily a thing you'd want to do. Usually it meant that you were stressed and not paying attention. That was Juggy Helander-Jones. A stressed, anti-social, pessimistic man that was not one to look upon life with sunshine and rainbows. He began a huge project for one of his classes, writing a novel titled 'The Mysterious Death of Johnathan'.
    It was the fake story of the death of his cousin.

He made sure to make his way out of the college as soon as he could to head to the location of where he left off in his novel. He looked around to make sure he wasn't being followed, but that wasn't always the case when crossing a road out in the open, heading towards a forest. He stopped at the entrance, taking a seat and taking his large notebook out, then the pencil he writes with. The next sentence he wrote in his book, 'It wasn't every day that your cousin gets murdered in cold blood on a night of a mundane life.'
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me