Arranged Marriage (New and Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Arranged Marriage (New and Accepting)

Postby Deerboiz » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 am

~Noah James Beckett~

Noah had a hard time finding his way to the park, he had just gotten home from the gym. His phone started to ring he answered it. "Hello?" was his answer. His jaw dropped when he heard these words "Engaged to a woman" He could no help but die on the inside a little. "At the park? Now? Yes I'll meet you there." It was his father telling him that he was getting married to someone, a girl no less. He ran a shaky hand through his dirty blonde hair before taking a deep breathe. Looking at his watch he was going to be late. If he hurried he could make it, hopping on his motorcycle he put on his helmet before driving away. He had lots of emotions running through him. But the biggest one was fear. No one but his friend liked him, so how could a woman? His fear started to grow the closer he got. His whole body was sweating and shaking.
He saw the park come into view driving up slowly he scanned the area. Parking his bike he got off putting his helmet on he seat.
Noah looked around and found his parents. Moving towards them he weaved in and out of the crowd. Finally there he shook thier hands. "Hello, got any more surprises?""
Deerboiz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:55 am

Amethyst Greyson// 23// Engaged to: // Tags: Open

Amethyst had been working in her garage when her uncle Matthew called. She immediately picked up when she saw who it was. Although she hadn’t seen him for over a year, the two were still very close. After her parents had passed, Uncle Matt was the one that had raised her and her older brothers. “Hey, Uncle Matt” She said, cheerfully. As Amethyst listened to him talk, she fell quiet. How dare they do this to her? Amethyst glowered at the cellphone in her hand as if her uncle could see her disapproval. There was no way on God's green earth that she was going along with this arranged marriage. Amethyst was going to go to the park and tell this Nick exactly how she felt about this marriage. She was NOT going to marry some random stranger, no matter what anyone said. As her uncle talked, Amethyst was slowly convinced to meet the guy. Maybe whoever this Nick guy was, he was just as against the marriage as she was? Hopefully, this silly marriage could be broken somehow. That gave her a bit of hope and seemed to cool her temper a bit. She would at least try to be civil to him, maybe work things out?

" Aye, don't worry. I'll go to the park" Amethyst sighed heavily, " I love you too" She said before hanging up.

Amethyst hopped into her Corvette and drove to the park. Thankfully, she had changed out of her work clothes and into something a bit more appropriate for meeting her future fiancé. She wore a nice light pink checkered dress with a belt and a denim jacket. It wasn't fancy, but she looked nice. Amethyst looked around the park, seeing a few couples already together. She parked her car, suddenly just a tiny a bit afraid. She didn't know if this was a good idea. What if she met Nick and.... liked him? Or what if she hated him and the marriage couldn't be called off? Or if he hated her? Well... she wouldn't find out if she stayed in the car. Amethyst got out, looking around for Nick. She suddenly realized she had no idea what he looked like or what to expect.
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 pm

flamed_writer wrote:
Perdita
[female | 22 | bisexual | engaged to: Jack | tags: Jack]

Perdita shot a sideways glance at him. "Thats cool I guess. I don't really care where I live, as long as its as far away from here as possible." She said. To many bad memories linked back to this place. Despite the park being beautiful, she remembered nights when she'd sit, sobbing on a bench. Out of nervousness, she tugged her sweater sleeve down further, even though she was sweating. Her eyes widened in alarm at the thought of kids. "Woah, kids? I don't know how I feel about that. I wouldn't be a very good mother." It was true, she had the fear that she might be filled with hatred, deep down, and then somehow deny her kids the love they deserved.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Sterling Archer | 23 | engaged to: Ella | tags:

Sterling jumped when his father placed his hand on his shoulder, and he shrugged it off. Grunting, he began walking away, his blue eyes scanning over all the other people his age. Were they just as nervous as him? Frowning, he spotted something bright red in the distance. It took him a moment to realize it was someone's hair, and he let out a little 'ohh pretty', before then realizing that was the woman in the photo he had. His eyes widened and he fidgeted nervously, before starting to cross the park towards her. He kept his eyes on the ground, glancing up at her every once in a while as he approached her. As he came to a stop a couple feet away, he bit his lip, before glancing back at his parents. From this far, he could see his mother smiling. He sighed and turned to the female, studying her face. "H-Hello. You're Ella, right?"

Jaakko Harrison | 22 | engaged to: Ivy | tags:

Jaakko was clearly not happy, as he'd been forced to arrive early. He leaned against a tree, his arms crossed over his chest, looking tired. He hadn't slept at all last night, worrying about this day. He was sure whoever this girl was, she wasn't going to like him. He yawned and slid down to the ground, one leg pulled up to his chest so he could rest his chin on his knee.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:19 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:Xan smiled, glad they had something else in common. " Really? I love watercolors! Although, i'm more comfortable with acrylics" He said. He could spend forever just talking about art in general or technical things down to what paints and techniques he preferred. But, Xan didn't want to bore her with that. " I'd love too show you some of the things I've done sometime. " He smiled.

Hello
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 am

flamed_writer wrote:
flamed_writer wrote:
Perdita

Perdita shot a sideways glance at him. "Thats cool I guess. I don't really care where I live, as long as its as far away from here as possible." She said. To many bad memories linked back to this place. Despite the park being beautiful, she remembered nights when she'd sit, sobbing on a bench. Out of nervousness, she tugged her sweater sleeve down further, even though she was sweating. Her eyes widened in alarm at the thought of kids. "Woah, kids? I don't know how I feel about that. I wouldn't be a very good mother." It was true, she had the fear that she might be filled with hatred, deep down, and then somehow deny her kids the love they deserved.

II Jack II 27 II Straight-ish II Engaged to : Perdita II Tags: Perdita in park II

Jack cocked his head to the side in surprise, much like a puppy hearing a new sound for the first time and trying to figure out what it was. He felt suddenly uncomfortable about her but did his best not to let on. "Uh..okay." He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak again but suddenly heard his mother call for him. "hold that thought." He reached out his hand for her to hold it but it was up to her if she would take him or not before heading back to their folks.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Pochi wrote:
flamed_writer wrote:
flamed_writer wrote:
Perdita

II Jack II 27 II Straight-ish II Engaged to : Perdita II Tags: Perdita in park II

Jack cocked his head to the side in surprise, much like a puppy hearing a new sound for the first time and trying to figure out what it was. He felt suddenly uncomfortable about her but did his best not to let on. "Uh..okay." He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to speak again but suddenly heard his mother call for him. "hold that thought." He reached out his hand for her to hold it but it was up to her if she would take him or not before heading back to their folks.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Perdita

Perdita sighed quietly in relief when she saw what she assumed his mother call him over. He offered her his hand and she looked at it warily. Gulping, she took it reluctantly and stuffed her other hand in her pocket. Walking back towards their parents, she bowed her head under her fathers hateful gaze. He quickly changed his tune though and she doubted anyone saw it. No one ever did. Except her. Pasting a smile on her face, she waited to hear whatever they had to say.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightpool089 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:28 am

Ivy Hill/ 23/ Engaged to: Jaakko/ tags:

Ivy walked up to the tree, having ditched her family already, and leaned on the other side of the tree from where Jaakko was sitting. "So, Jaakko, Right?" She questioned as she looked at the sky with her arms crossed in front of her. Her green eyes watched every small bird flutter across the sky in wonder.
Nightpool089

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me