Welcome to the Freak Show (Open & Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Welcome to the Freak Show (Open & Accepting)

Postby /trainwreck/ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 am

Welcome to the Freak Show
A Circus Themed Role Play

Come one, come all, welcome to the Freak Show!
Come join Mr. Robinson and his gang and tour the US, be a part of a splendid circus act and show the world who you are! Come present them your talents and wonders!

Welcome to the Freak Show is a circus themed role play set in the 1920's. Here, you can come be a part of this circus act. Before you join, a form must be completed:

Name:
Act:
History:
Appearance:

You can be what ever you want. You can do almost what ever you want. But remember, you are a part of Mr. Robinson's act. He is your ring leader, your master, your carer and guide. He is the only one that will accept the freaks like you and me....

The Cast

Mr. Robinson
lenkin
Male/46
Ring Leader/Owner
Form

Rachel (Rae) Ophelis
lenkin
Female/27
Gypsy/Fortune Teller
Form

Miriana “Mayra” Fedirani
Øekoia
Female/17
Lion Tamer
Form

Kar
~MacManus~
Male/11
Feral Child
Form

Samara Jewel
Fandom_Queen
Female/17
Silk Dancer
Form

Edward John Keller
vibranium.
Male/31
Sword Swallower
Form

Merrit "Mare" Dylan Reckt (Ashes)
boy.division
Male/19
Flamethrower
Form

Codesyn "Codie" Peter Reckt (Arrowhead)
boy.division
Male/19
Sharpshooter
Form

Castile de Blanche "Cas"
emango23
Female/24
Clown
Form
Last edited by /trainwreck/ on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Freak Show (Open & Accepting)

Postby eautumn » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am

I'm reserving a female! I'll sign up soon.
eautumn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Name: Miriana “Mayra” Fedirani
Act: Lion Tamer (Also tames Kar)
History: Mayra’s parents owned a zoo, Federico Zoo in Denver, Colorado (not real zoo). She loved caring for the lions, and often attempted to tame them using her own techniques. She sometimes failed, but now cares for her own lion cub after saving him from being eaten! She wishes to help tame the lions here, to bring joy to families, like her family did.
Appearance: Mayra has jet black hair, blue eyes, and normally wears a custom made leather jacket and blue jeans. Her jacket is normally worn over a Snow White tank top, and has a huge, lion-claw-like rip on the back.

(https://goo.gl/images/pcbQ6N)
Last edited by Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 am

Name:Maria Sinclair
Act:Contortionist
History:Born with a genetic condition that allows her to bend and twist herself to fit into the smallest spaces or shapes, she WA made fun of as a child and even her parents were worried about not having a "normal daughter". This lead to her trying her but to fit in and hiding her natural talent. When the circus came to town she was intrigued and brought her act to them, it was a joy to be able to work with the talent she had been born with a she now is a performer in the show
Appearance: A tall and lanky girl with dark brown hair and bright green eyes.she seems like she wouldn't have muscle but she does. With a heart shaped face and tan skin, many believe her to be native American but she is actually Creole.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Name: Kar
Act: Feral Child- Kar's act consists of him acting like a wild wolf, snarling and snapping, dashing at the crowd as if he wants to attack them and being held back by his leashed collar, and being "tamed" and made to perform tricks by Mayra
History:
No one knows how Kar ended up the way he is. His father claimes the boy ran away at 2 years old and was found 7 years later, completely mad and acting like an animal, living among a pack of wolves. His father has no evidence to back this claim up. Perhaps it is true, and the boy really has gone feral naturally? Or perhaps his father did this to him, in an effort to sell him to the freak show since, as a child, Kar's earnings end up in his father's hands. Kar doesn't seem to know or care. All he knows is he likes it here, he likes how terrified of him the visitors are, he likes how excited and intrigued they get when he roars and snarls and howls, or licks himself or eats from a bowl like a dog. It is unknown if Kar has actually lost his mind, or if this is just for show, but the visitors absolutely adore this wild child.
Kat stays in character so well that not even his coworkers know if he truly is mad or not. He's known to act like a dog around them.
Appearance:
He's short for his age, but his sun-kissed body is littered with scars and marks from countless fights. The two most prominent ones, obtained at diffrent times, are on the stretches across his cheeks, giving him a wide, scar-grin, or glasgow smile, and one that goes from his forehead to his chin. His blond hair is kept long and messy for his act, and he is often caked in dirt and dressed in only a loincloth or other torn and ragged clothing.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

ALL ACCEPTED
I didn't even realize people were joining! I'll get everything updated this week. :)
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Name// Samara Jewel

NN//Sam

Age// 19

Gender// Female

Role//Silk Dancer

Personality//Sam tends to be a laid back girl with more of a “as long as work gets done I won’t get upset” attitude, she loves to work and is a hard working dancer making sure everything is perfect and in working order for performances. She is also the type of girl to correct people on policies and different things along those lines

Likes// Dancing, singing, designing outfits and routines
Dislikes// People who don’t apply themselves and those who do not listen to instruction

History// Her parents passed when sam was in her early teens and without any other family to bank on Sam began her training as a dancer, she soon discovered the circus was hiring and decided to try, she was certainly flexible and good at what she did, after being hired Sam seemed to be the reserved one most of the time, you’ll catch her reading a mystery novel or a romance, she tends to be a sucker, though her big dream is to have a family one day.
Typical performance outfit//

Crush;; Open
Bf/Gf;;
Friends;; TBD
Enemies;; TBD
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:33 am

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:13 pm

res [ill post soonish]

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:09 pm

ashes
i. merrit dylan reckt
ii. mare
iii. showname-ashes
iv. 19
v. male
vi. bi
vii. flamethrower
~
viii: the act mare will do anything to entertain the crowd. Even if that means getting burned. He juggles things lit of fire with passion, he walks on lit tightrope, he'll pull a sword out of flames if that means getting cheers from the audience. He's in an ongoing challenge with his twin brother: who puts on a better Freak Show?

ix: who are you? he's a pretty laid back guy. He tries not to get in the way of others. He loves to party and have a good time. Out of the two, mare is the quieter one of the twin brothers. He is very fond of what he does and hates those who tell him that what he does is stupid or he's bad at it.

My dad told me never to play with fire, sorry pops.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aerowheaad

i.codesyn peter reckt
ii.codie
iii.showname-aerowheaad
iv.19
v.male
vi.homo.
viisharpshooter
~
He never misses. With guns, archery, darts. Hits the target every time. His father let him read DC comics with Deadshot in them, he knew he wanted to be just like him. He trained with everything and joined his brother to see who could preform the better act. He shows off by shooting guns and arrows across the performance stage with impressive accuracy.

Codie is quite an eccentric person. Once you meet him, you'll never forget him. The life of the party. He doesn't desire approval from the crowd, more as approval from his team and the ring-master.
Yeah, I know I spell things weirdly. I am weird

Last edited by icxacruz on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me