✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:49 pm

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll twenty one ll tagsNova
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxAugustus quickly picked up his fallen books. "Ah well," he chuckled and flashed a shy smile, "I'm Augustus." He was never one to be shy but since he was only inches from her earlier. He shoved his free hand into his pocket and rocked back on his heels.

[Mobile]
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:35 pm

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “Ezra, you and I both know that our bond of friendship is stronger than even love. It’s like a brotherhood.” She whispered standing and holding a thumbs up.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude inhaled and just thought for a moment. “Well.. I do have one..” He said taking his handkerchief out his pocket, then putting it next to her nose. “Here.” He said in a bit of a caring tone.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

x
    HAZEL ☺ LENNOX
    xxxseventeen // bisexual // tags; joshua

xxhazel grinned cheekily to his response, "yes, it is!" she agreed with obvious enthusiasm in her voice, she couldn't hold back the excitement any longer. with her life being super hectic, the brunette honestly couldn't remember the last time she ever went on a date and she was happy to make room in her schedule for joshua. hazel obtained the ripped piece of paper with joshua's number scribbled on it and folded it once, she then placed it in her back pocket for safe keeping. as the boy walked away from the lockers, hazel quickly replied "see you soon!" she shouted and waved back at joshua. she made sure joshua was clear from her sight when she finally let her eagerness completely get a hold of her. almost making herself look like a fool, hazel squealed. "am i in one of my too good to be real dreams? she doubted as she lightly pinched her arm to answer her own question. hazel brushed off her skeptical thoughts and adjusted her book bag strap on her shoulders before frolicking down the hallway to the lunch room.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra, Joey

Gary smiled at Ezra and looked back at Joey and waved. "Nice to meet you, too," he murmured, grinning. He fell quiet once again to allow them to talk to each other. He didn't hear whatever Joey said to Ezra, thankfully. If he did, his face would be burning bright red with a blush. His gaze bounced back and forth between them, and he couldn't help but feel a bit curious about what they were discussing. But he didn't want to be nosy, thinking what they were talking about wasn't meant for his ears, so he just stood there, looking at the ground and wall.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey.
He looked a little concerned, and just hoped that Joey wouldn't try to do anything that was too crazy - though he had a feeling that it may well happen, whether he wanted it to or not. With that in mind, he decided that there was no point in asking her to not do anything mad, just in case he accidentally gave her ideas. Ezra was still somewhat flustered, trying not to think too much about what Joey had asked and said to him, but his blush soon faded - which he was quite thankful about. "We should probably start getting to class... not that it probably matters at this point, though." He said, and he wondered if it was worth going into the classroom now - though he wasn't sure on the idea of missing a full lesson. He glanced up towards Gary. "What do you think about it?" he asked.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Katie/Tags: Jade

She felt his hand under her nose. Katie cheeks went even brighter red "I u-uh thank you" she said quietly and took hold of the hankerchief, her other hand went over his hand. She smiled slightly "can you help me up?"
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra, Joey

Gary looked at Ezra, noticing that he seemed a certain way, but they spoke nothing about it. When he was asked about going to class, only then did he realize how much time went by. "Whoa, we missed.." He cut himself off as he realized that they already missed quite a lot. He looked around briefly before looking back at Ezra. "W-well, if you still wanted to go, then it's fine by me," he told them, a small smile on his face. He wasn't really certain about this, but at the same time he didn't mind either way.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 pm

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “I think we should hang out and have some crumpets.” She said lifting up a small doggie bag with her name written on it. She carried her lunch with her basically everywhere.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude helped the girl up and shook her hand. “Jude.. Jude Hartley.” He said with a smile, then he slammed his locker shut and ran off to his sister, tackling her to the ground. “Sibling tackle!”
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Katie/ Tags: Jude

Katie smiled as he helped her up. She smiled as he heard is name. Jude! Nice name she thought. She then watched him tackle a girl and she was completely taken by surprise. She sat there completely confused by what she just saw.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey,
Jude.
Ezra nodded slightly in agreement, towards Joey. "We will do, sometime. Later today, perhaps." Then, returning his focus back towards Gary, he thought about it for a few moments. It would probably look quite bad if they arrived into the class at this point, and were so late. But he was still uncertain about the thought of completely cutting class. He started speaking, "Well, I'm not sure if it would be worth--" he was cut off when someone suddenly tackled Joey to the ground and yelled out, causing Ezra to jump and let out a little shriek/squeak of surprise, which he was quite embarrassed about. He did soon realise that it had been Jude who'd joined them, though.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me