✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby lemons. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 am

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra, Joey, Jude

Gary was a bit anxious as he stood there, his eyes bouncing between the two siblings. But after a few moments, he managed to calm himself down. He warily made his way back to Ezra, unsure if Jude was going to examine him again or do anything of that sort. "It's fine," He told Ezra once he was standing next to him, producing a small smile. Even though he got nervous not that long ago, he couldn't help but chuckle a little, now finding the 'examination' he went through quite amusing.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:19 pm

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “Don’t worry. My brother is just a crazy boy with a delusional mind thinking that aliens exist.” She said standing and just leaned on Ezra. She stretched and yawned. “So you guys want to go someplace? Maybe the store or some restaurant?” She asked really wanting to start helping Ezra get Gary.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude nodded in agreement, giving a halfhearted sigh, then looking up. “They do exist and I can prove it. But let’s go to the diner. It’s down the block.” He said with a smile and an eager expression.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey,
Jude.
Ezra blinked a couple of times in absolute surprise. This was a first, for sure. "Are you sure?" he asked Gary, carefully, though he did smile warmly as well. He leaned a little away from Joey, and glanced towards her, somewhat nervously. "What, now?" he asked, his eyes flicking towards Jude for a moment when he spoke as well. "We can't go now. I don't want to miss any other classes." He insisted, looking extremely concerned at this point. He knew for a fact that if he was found to be deliberately skipping classes, then that would not bode well for him.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Gary nodded, "Yeah," he laughed, looking back at Ezra. He listened to others as they discussed leaving to go somewhere. He felt a little worried and skeptical about cutting class, and he cast a quick glance at Ezra, who also looked concerned as well. He thought for a few seconds before saying, "I don't really know if we should go right now..." He murmured, looking to the side. "But if you guys really wanna go, we can go afterwards. Maybe after our classes have finished?" He suggested to them.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:49 pm

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “All of us can go later after class. Lunch time of course..” She said giving a curtsy. She then strongly pat Ezra on the back, giving a giggle that she never really ever gave. She was actually enjoying her time with her friends and for once her brother.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude nodded once again, giving a wave and a hardy goodbye, walking away and to his class. “We shall see each other later! It’ll be quite fun!” He said giving a jump when he was quite a distance away.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:34 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Jude.
He was incredibly glad that Gary agreed with him about not going right now, and Ezra nodded a little in agreement to the alternative, because he knew that he'd otherwise just be pressured more into it. "Alright. Lunch time. As long as it doesn't take too long so we miss the classes after it." He said, and then he glanced towards Joey when she giggled, and he wondered what she was planning. He waved goodbye to Jude, then looked back at Gary as he said, "Well, then. We should probably get going towards our next class, before the corridors start filling up. What do you have next? I've got English..."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:00 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; Agustus
Shrugging, Nova let the paper drop back to the floor once Agustus made no move to claim it as his. She could feel his stare on her, and heat crept across her face. It took a minute for the teen to work up the courage to look at the boy, and by then his gaze was directed elsewhere. "It's not so bad for those that are actually good at it."Nova scoffed, sticking her tongue out in a childish manner at the paper on the floor. Technically the brunette was lying, she was excellent at chemistry. But she never put in any effort and therefore it was one of the classes where her grade was the worst. "What class are you supposed to be in? It's rare that this many people would be skipping."
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 am

Gary waved goodbye at Joey and Jude, and he nodded at Ezra. Unable to recall what his next class was, he put his bag down and pulled out a sheet of paper which consisted of his classes. He grew a bit disappointed as his eyes skimmed the paper. "Darn, I-I have science next..." His heart felt a little heavy, due to the fact that he didn't have Ezra in his next class. He looked up and pointed a few doors down. "That classroom over there." He'd be surrounded by strangers once again, but he reassured himself that he'll be back with the others afterwards. He looked back at Ezra and grinned. "I can meet up with you after..?"
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:23 am

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Jude.
Ezra looked disappointed as well, and he tried not to show it - though he suspected that he was failing at that. He really quite liked talking with Gary. He felt his stomach clench a little. "That's a shame." He commented, and he rubbed the back of his neck, as he glanced towards the classroom door that Gary pointed to. He then nodded eagerly. "Yeah! That would be great. Perhaps we could meet by the library, or something?" he suggested, trying to think of somewhere that they could both get to quite easily.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:32 am

Gary had to admit that Ezra was pretty much the only person he felt comfortable talking to, and he knew that he was gonna be pretty awkward throughout his next class. He looked at the floor for a second before looking back at Ezra. "Yeah, we can meet there!" He said enthusiastically, a wide grin on his face. Gary still felt somewhat upset, but he slowly began to feel a bit better as time went by. "It shouldn't be that far from here, right?"
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me