✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✖ ✖ S E N I O R Y E A R ✖ ✖ [OPEN AND ACCEPTING]

Postby lemons. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Gary Mercier ~ eighteen ~ homosexual ~ single ~ tags; Ezra, Joey, Jude

Gary was listening to Ezra until he was startled by Jude when they came over and tackled Joey. He let out a shocked gasp and he jolted, but as he did so, he accidentally nudged Ezra's wheelchair. When he looked to see what he bumped into, he whispered a tiny apologetic sorry and took a small step back. His heart rate increased slightly at the sudden tackling that happened in front of him. "J-Jesus..." He whispered, rubbing the back of his neck.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Gary, Joey,
Jude.
Ezra exhaled slowly. No matter how good friends they were, the tackling and running around would still take him by surprise every time. He knew that he should be expecting it, but it just wasn't something he could quite grasp. He glanced towards Gary, when he nudged his wheelchair, and he blushed a little again. He knew that it was an accident, so he didn't mind so much - it was only when people he didn't trust or like forcibly took hold of it to either try and stop him or move him. "It's fine." he said, then he added, trying to inject some humour into the situation, "No, that's Jude. Not Jesus."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:48 am

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “Jude get off!” He said while taking his glasses and tossing them onto Ezra’s lap. She then shoved him off and elbod dropped him, then standing and dusting herself off. She looked at them both and gave a sigh. “My brother.. Jude..”

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude wheezed and just stated, “You’ll never win, alien...” He was exhausted after the elbow drop and he slowly got to his feet, taking the glasses from Ezra’s lap and putting them on. “Beware of your surrounding and wath what you say.. They are watching us..”
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:24 am

N O V AxxxP O W E R S
Single|18|Pan|Tagged; Agustus
"I'm Nova, s'nice to meet you." Spotting a stray paper on the ground just behind where Agustus stood, Nova leaned over to pick it up, brown hair draping down from over her shoulder. Snatching it up, the girl frowned at the complicated chemistry notes that decorated the paper. "Ew. I've always hated chem."Nova muttered.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:35 am

AUGUSTUS MAXWELL
xxx bisexualll twenty one ll tagsNova
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx "Nice to meet you." August said as he watched her pick up a paper that surprisingly wasn't his. "Chemistry isn't that bad." He shrugged before pulling back his black sleeve to glance at his watch.

xXxX His icy eyes observed the pretty girl with some interest. She was noticeably shorter than him and had eyes that stood out. The way she carried herself seemed to hint at the outsider type. Quickly, he pulled his eyes away. Too many times he's been reprimanded or teased for his habit of staring.
[Mobile] [Writer's Block]
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Gary let out a small laugh at the name correction. He slowly brought his attention back to the others, and it took him a few moments to finally process what was happening in front of him as he watched the two siblings. He stayed speechless as he looked at them with a slightly puzzled expression. After he heard what Jude said, he didn't even bother to hide his confusion anymore. "A-alien..?" He whispered to himself. He thought he's probably missed something of some sort, which is maybe why he doesn't understand anything that's occurring.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Jude.
Relieved that Gary had laughed, Ezra smiled brightly towards him, then, as though he just remembered that they were in the company of other people, he glanced back towards them. He hardly seemed to notice the whole glasses thing, though it was something he tended to notice. Just not this time. Ezra shook his head slightly. "It's a joke. I think." He explained to Gary, spotting his obvious confusion, and then he took the opportunity to make a proper introduction for them. "Jude. Glad you decided to join us. This is Gary," he smiled warmly again. He was really hoping that Gary didn't end up getting scared off, but he wasn't entirely sure why.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby statue, » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:57 pm

aurelion sol, wrote:
    H E A T H E R C.
    “That one new movie.. What was it? Star whatever, some nerd movie.” She said shaking her head and she was then doing her make up, adjusting the red scrunchie in her hair. She leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek leaving a red lipstick mark.

J O E Y C L A I R E
    “Beware, Jude... He might be an alien..” Joey whispered, snickering behind her hand. She then slowly began to move behind Ezra, kneeling and resting her arms on the back of his chair.

J U D E H A R T L E Y
    Jude inhaled deeply and began a check up, going to lift Gary’s arm, pacing around him checking him up to show a sign of any alien species. “You check out as human... For now...” He said while crossing his arms and squinting.
statue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Gary smiled back at Ezra and then he looked back at Joey in puzzlement. "W-wait, what..?" He jumped and his body tensed up when Jude began circling him. Gary kept his eyes on Jude the whole time they looked at him, and he tried his best not to pull away. When Jude lifted his arm, he flinched slightly and the sudden contact, not really knowing what's going on. When they finally finished, he moved away a few paces back, gripping at his backpack strap again. "For now..?"
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Ezra Price
18|Male|Bisexual
Jude.
When Joey went behind him, he tensed up slightly, and then looked mortified as Jude began to check Gary, to make sure that he was a human for whatever reason. "Jude!" he hissed, not quite sure why everyone he met had to be examined. He panicked for a moment when Gary took a few steps away. "I'm really sorry for their behaviour. Truly. I don't... I don't know why that happened." He apologised, sincerely and profusely. His mouth felt a little dry, and then he glanced down towards the ground. Was he going to run off? Most other people before that had been subjected to Joey and Jude had, so he wouldn't be surprised, but it still hurt.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me