into the fire|band rp

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

into the fire|band rp

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:56 am

Two very successful bands have been rivals since they first met. They're four years into their rivalry, each with a strong fanbase. Both bands are of the punk rock/metal genre, and have four members each, eight in total. After their last albums didn't sell as well as they had hoped, they were short quite a bit of money. A tour would be the perfect way to fix it right? Well, suddenly they were informed of the combined tour, and neither band was too excited about it, but they agreed. Eight enemies touring together for eight months. What could go wrong?

Into The Fire

Last edited by GutterPunk on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 am

rp rules

one | all cs rules apply.
two | one band member per person, but you may have groupies, friends, family, or crew.
three | minimum of three sentences.
four | reservations last one day.
five | drama please, but don't overdo it.
six | be realistic with ages. a 16 year old would not be in the band that's touring.
seven | no romantic relations with your own character. they may be past lovers, but not current.
eight | lgbt+ are accepted.
nine | no characters are perfect, and no god play.
ten | i trust you have read the rules, if not you will not be accepted.
eleven | no one under the age of seventeen will be accepted.
twelve | to be in a band you must be at least nineteen.
thirteen | there will be real consequences for your actions.
fourteen | all forms in the discussion thread.
fifteen | disable signatures in the roleplay.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the people

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:01 am

the bands ;;
please remember to post
your forms in the discussion forum
name | age | user

band 2 ;;

vocalist
lucy | twenty three | catten

guitarist
rachel | twenty one | dark star

bassist
romi | nineteen | blakebelladonna

drummer
riley | twenty | jennxclifford

groupies
whiskey | nineteen | gutterpunk
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
band 1 ;;

vocalist
haley | nineteen | ℓєωιѕςαяяσℓℓ

guitarist
v | twenty two | gutterpunk

bassist
cypher | twenty | cygnusthetime

drummer
ophelia | twenty | roses - !

groupies
logan | twenty three | gutterpunk
axel | twenty four | ℓєωιѕςαяяσℓℓ
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Last edited by GutterPunk on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:06 am, edited 11 times in total.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

information

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:04 am

current season ;;
summer
fall
winter
spring

relationships ;;
haley x open
vanechka x open
cypher x open
ophelia x open
------------------
lucy x open
rachel x open
romi x open
riley x open
location + set times ;;
Pomona, CA 1- 4:00 - 2- 5:30
San Antonio, TX 1- 4:35 - 2- 6:00
Nashville, TN 2- 6:00 - 1- 7:30
Atlanta, GA 2- 6:00 - 1- 7:20
Miama, FL 1- 1:00/7:35 - 2- 2:30/9:00
St. Petersburg, FL 2- 4:00 - 1- 5:30
Pittsburgh, PA 1- 6:30 - 2- 7:30
Cincinnati, OH 1- 6:00 - 2- 7:00
Toronto, ON 1- 5:30 - 2- 6:00
Chicago, IL 2- 6:00 - 1- 7:00
Maryland Heights, MO ????
Milwaukee, WI 2- 6:00 - 1- 7:30
Salt Lake City, UT 1- 6:30 - 2- 7:30
Denver, CO 1- 6:00 - 2- 7:00
San Diego, CA 1- 4:35 - 2- 6:00
Los Angeles, CA 1- 1:00/7:35 - 2- 2:30/9:00

Last edited by GutterPunk on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: into the fire|band rp

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 am

[Now accepting members! Please
      remember to post your forms
      and all ooc talk in the discussion
      thread
      .]
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 pm

VANECHKA
Twenty Two | Band 1 Guitar

V woke up as their tour bus skidded to a halt, making the tall man nearly hit the bottom of his bunk. He groaned, holding his head with his hand as he moved the curtain and looked out, "What's the deal, man?" He called out to the driver, not giving much thought to his other possibly sleeping band mates. The driver announced they were at their destination, and joked that V should work off his hang over before the set. V grumbled something under his breath at him as the driver exited the bus, slamming the door behind him. V huffed, and slid off his bunk. He had chosen the top, since he was the tallest in the band it was easier for him to get in and out of. Thoughtful, right? He grabbed a pair of blackout sunglasses from his bag and put them on, not bothering to put actual pants on before walking to the coffee maker and setting it to make a pot. V yawned, muttering to himself in russian while he went back to his duffel bag, pulling out a plain black tank, his usual battle vest, and some patched up jeans he kept. He quickly got dressed and did his usual morning duties before coming back to his coffee and starting to make a cup, not taking off his sunglasses. V definitely was not a morning person, especially the day after partying all night, but V couldn't resist a send off party from his girl back home. He paused a bit in thinking of his best friend. He often called her "his girl" but there was nothing more than friends there. He took out his phone, sending her a quick good morning text then turned back to his coffee, pouring something out of a bottle in the cupboard into his cup to mix in.

WHISKEY
Ninteen | Band 2 Groupie

Whiskey had already gotten out of bed and showered by the time her alarm went off. She was over excited for today, the first day of the tour. The first day she'd be officially away from home for a long time. The excited girl already had all of her things packed, and stacked nicely in a few bags by the door. She looked at herself in the mirror, taking in a deep breath. "It's not until later.. what am I doing?" She questioned herself. Whiskey shrugged and took her things out to her car. Might as well get good parking now right? She ran back inside, petting her cat and kissing his head before locking the door and running out to her car again. She glanced back at her home after starting the car, but quickly looked to the road and took off towards the fair grounds. Once parked, Whiskey locked her car and eagerly hopped out. Being hours early did give her a great spot. To her surprise there was already a few other cars around. She shrugged to herself and started walking around, looking for a way out of the parkinglot.

LOGAN
Twenty Three | Band 1 Groupie

Logan grumbled to himself as he slowly opened his eyes, his head pounding as the sun shown through the window. He covered his eyes for a moment, muttering swears to himself before sitting up in bed. Logan took in a breath, and got out bed slowly, stumbling over to his dresser and clumsily going through his drawers until he pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen. He swallowed a few without water, hoping it would take care of his head ache before the concert. As he waited for the pills to take some of the pain away, he got dressed, pulling on some black jeans, and a tan button up shirt but left the top few undone letting his tattoos show. Logan rolled up the sleeves most of the way, also showing his full sleeves off. After he had finished getting dressed and doing his hair, his headache had started to calm down. He made himself breakfast and coffee to go, then locked up his apartment and hopped in his car, heading towards a mall near the venue. Might as well do something before the concert, maybe he could pick up a date. He parked, grabbing his coffee and taking a sip before walking inside.
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennxclifford » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 pm

r i l e y

twenty | drummer | band two

Riley sat herself up against the wall of her bunk, running her fingers through her hair and combing out a couple of tangles She peered out of her curtain to see if anyone else had woken up yet. Silence. She sighed and picked up her phone, scrolling through Instagram before switching over to twitter.
'good morning xx see u soon pomona im ready to party w u guys ((:'
Riley swung her legs over the side of the bed and wrapped herself in a blanket, heading to the small 'kitchen'. She yanked the fridge open and stared inside at the shelves of alcohol. Rolling her eyes and grunting, she closed the fridge and stood there.'What if I just asked the other guys for some coffee. Or something. Anything that's not going to get me drunk first thing in the morning.' She paused. "Damnit," muttering under a breath. Riley turned and went back to her bunk, dropping the blanket on the floor and grabbing the pair of jeans that were laying in her bed. She wiggled them on, grabbed her phone and wrapped the earbuds around it.
She marched into the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror, deciding on what was the quickest and most effortless way she could pull herself together. Sunglasses and a bun. She strolled out of the bus, giving a nod to the driver and popping in an earbud while searching for the nearest coffee shop on her phone.
jennxclifford

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:02 am

//Cypher//Bassist//Band One//Twenty//
~
~
He drummed his fingers on the window sill he looked out on while he sat on the couch. Cypher couldn't sleep all night, well maybe he got a hour or so. He couldn't tell. He could usually sleep anywhere but the thought of this tour kind of terrified him. And the idea of being around Band Two put a frown on his face. He hated those guys. Cypher turned and changed his sitting position for the first time since the beginning of the night. He blinked slowly. The night before had been crazy and he was really tired but he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep. Might as well make breakfast. Cypher pulled out an energy bar from his backpack beside him and started eating. It was quiet on the bus, so he resumed to look out the window.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meetpluto » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:46 am

19|Vocalist of band 1|Tagged: N/A

Haley woke mostly from the skid of the bus, she waited to hear V scream at the bus driver like usual making her giggle as she slipped out of the small bed she was going to call home. She had the bottom bunk making it easy to slip and out of the bed, she rolled onto the floor feeling the carpet that was not ruined yet. She shot up seeing V pretty much just step out of the top bunk and walk away. She walked to the back of the bus where there clothes were, she closed the door to the small private room which had a gaming system for boredom and a tv. She thought about if there was any showers at the venue, she really needed on since the party last night. She didn't know for sure resulting in just the use of some baby wipes and perfume. She donned on her ripped shorts, fish net stockings and tank top with a bleached flannel on. She finished the style with a beanie hiding her newly shaved head and high tops, she grabbed her sunglasses as she walked out of the little room seeing V making coffee still. She walked into the area with the kitchen she also saw Cypher sitting on the couch, she waved as she walked to V seeing the sun glasses as she said, "I am going to go get breakfast don't wait up boys." She walked on by waving at them as she left the bus throwing the shades on as she went on her journey. She walked along for a minute or two not sure where she was going for a good minute until she finally pulled out her phone finding a little outlet mall near by with a cafe. She soon called an uber since it was hot and the place was still a couple miles away,she soon found herself getting out at the mall seeing it was quite nice outlet mall. She began looking around trying to find the little coffee shop but was lost after a half hour, she walked to a poster trying to figure things out.
meetpluto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catten » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Lucy | 23 | Vocalist band 2 | kitchen
Lucy popped open an eye just in time to see Riley stroll out of the bus. She covered her head with her pillow and groaned. She wasn't very much of a morning person, or a night person... Or a person; just someone incredibly lazy that managed to score herself the role of lead singer in an amazing band. Truth be told, all her life she hadn't really liked punk rock music but she managed to adjust herself to it. She wiggled her toes and stretched her arms over her head. Her second truth be told for the day, she didn't hold much against the members of band 1 despite the fact that sometimes it was a struggle competing against them for publiciity. She wasn't really all for the idea of touring with them but it was probably for the better anyway. She walked into the kitchen before walking to the bathroom the get her face sorted. Dark rings shadowed her eyes. She hardly even needed to wear eye shadow anymore. She brushed her hair and yawned, putting some concealer under her eyes to try and hide the bags under her eyes. She walked out to the kitchen again and turned the kettle on, picking up one of the few teabags left. She'd have to buy some more soon. Once the kettle boiled she placed the teabag into a cup and let the tea and the water mix together.
Last edited by Catten on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me