The Treaty*Arranged marriage remake*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Treaty*Arranged marriage remake*

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:37 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:bump
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User;; CowHyde
Name;; Finley Barnes
NN;; Finn, Finny
Age;; 16
Gender;; Female

Role Youngest
Country;; America
Arranged marriage country match up;; Mexico Middle boy

Personality;; Out of her family, she is one of the hardest workers. With her mother often having alot of other children to look after, she was often pushed to the side and spent more time outside with her older brothers and father. However, this time allowed her to develop skills such as those in mechanics and animal care. Whilst she may not be the loudest or outgoing of sorts, she is very determined and resilient due to her following her Mother's saying 'If there's work to be done, why shouldn't we be the ones to do it?'. She never really likes to be the center of attention yet enjoys being around people- she is an introvert. However, once she gets talking, she becomes more and more outgoing. It is very easy to get her trust, if she considers you a nice person it's virtually instant, which also makes her gullible and naive. As well as this, with her quiet nature, she is also a very good listener.
Likes;; Manual work, reading, forests, horse riding, listening to the rain, cooking
Dislikes;; Heat, when she can't fix something, being bored
Skills;; Mechanics, animal care

History;; She was born and raised in the country to her loving but large family. She was close with her mother until the younger siblings came along and she was unconsciously pushed to the side. Seeking entertainment, she often sat down in the garage to watch her father and Grayson work on a tractor or wander into the barn to help Owen out with the horses and cattle. Before she knew it, she was working alongside her brothers, herding up cattle and sticking her head inside various engines. After a while, she decided to help her mother with the youngsters and they began to grow close again. One day, her father received a letter about the arranged marriage due to his previous political connections. She felt a deep sadness at having to leave her home and spent at least 30 minutes saying goodbye to everything and everyone.

Family;;
Carol [Mother], Hugo [Father], Grayson [Older brother], Owen [Older brother], Ryan [younger brother], Cybil [Younger sister], Wren [Younger sister], Luca [Younger sister]
Looks;; Brown hair and brown eyes with fairly pale skin dotted with freckles.
Other;;

Last edited by Boxen. on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 am

User;; CowHyde
Name;; Ivan Mikhailov
NN;; Ivy [if you want to get punched]
Age;; 19
Gender;; Male

Role;; Future Tsar/ Oldest
Country;; Russia
Arranged marriage country match up;; Oldest American Girl

Personality;;Despite first appearances, this guy is a huge softy with a adoration for puppies and other small, fluffy things. He looks after the people around him and enjoy seeing them smile, often telling them 'Dad' jokes just to make them laugh. A good listener and honest, whilst he may be a bit too blunt, he still tries to do the right thing. With people he trusts he can be very open and friendly. On the other hand, he often looks very unapproachable due to his resting scowl face and often monotone voice. He can also get very flushed at a compliment, often resorting to passive aggressiveness if he cannot find the right words. Due to his elite upbringing, he often doesn't recognise the more 'common' things in life and can subconsciously brush people off if they are not of the class- he doesn't want to, it was just what he was taught. As well as this, he can also act childish if he is around someone he truly trusts and loves, almost like he is compensating for the childhood he never had.
Likes;; Puppies, adorable things, snow, night-time, walks, his brother
Dislikes;; His 'Duties', saying the wrong thing, rudeness, violence
Skills;; Charisma, Manipulation

History;; He was born and raised in a glorious palace, almost from day one being taught the proper manners of a Tsar and how they should act around the public. He often went to fancy events alongside his parents and met many political figures, though he did not think much of them at the time. Because of the constant lessons and tight schedules, he rarely ever had time to play and be a true child, leading to him maturing at still quite a young age and forcing his 'childish' desires down to the bottom of his thoughts. Once his parents started talking about the marriages, he knew that it was for the best and once again bit his tongue whenever it was brought up. However, if there was one thing he knew, he would have to keep an eye out for his little brother and make sure that no harm comes to him at all.

Family;;
Nicholas [Father], Elise [Mother], Yakob [Brother]
Looks;; Broad stature with dark brown [almost black] hair and light grey eyes
Other;;

Last edited by Boxen. on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Tainted~Wings wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:Bump