[lost in reality] closed & started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [lost in reality] closed & started

Postby starlette » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:53 am

Mikayla Clarke
16 | Female | Bisexual | Tags: Open/Rebekah

Nervous heat simmered beneath the girl's cheeks as she approached the doors of the house. It was...a bit intimidating, actually. She was going to stay here with nine strangers, after all. Mick took a breath to steel her resolve, and then gingerly made her way inside. It seemed like it was impossible to keep a flurry of thoughts at bay. What if the others don't like me or don't care? I've always been pretty plain... Or what if I don't like any of them? Mick's gaze flickered around every few moments to observe her surroundings in an attempt to focus on something else. The sound of somebody moving around gave her that opportunity. Tentatively stepping inside the room, she saw that one of the girls was already inside. Mick didn't know if she should say anything, so she just stepped over to one of the bottom bunks and set her things down.
starlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:30 pm

//Elliot//Demi//18//Cygnus
~
~
~
Trying to enter as quietly as he could, Elliot slowly walked into the house. He stopped by the kitchen and ran his fingers along the counter and looked along the cabinets. He eventually made his way to the room where he would be sleeping. The room was full. His heart skipped a beat and his eyes grew large. One thought raced through his mind, "no interaction, no interaction" over and over again. He threw his bag on the single bed and slumped down on it, keeping his eyes to the ground. They were staring at him, all the conversations ended. Silence.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:46 pm

Josiah looked around the guys' room and let out a sigh "Dang! No interaction her guys!" he says confidently. He walks over to the door and closes it and then leans against it. "Well hello all! my names Josiah" he says then waves at all of them
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kat st. john - post one

Postby hysteria. » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:06 pm

x
K A T

Kat stalked into the house, her heeled boots clicking softly on the timber floors. She was unimpressed by the whole thing: first she'd been whisked away from New York before she could graduate and start college at MIT, and now she had to stay in this plain house with a bunch of people she didn't know and didn't care to know. A room with two girls already in it stood to her left, marching in, Kat dumped her bags on the only free bottom bunk. As if she was going to clamber up a ladder every time she wanted a nap. Turning to face the other two girls, she looked them up and down. "Well hi, I'm Kat," she greeted nonchalantly.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:50 am

//Elliot//Demi//18//Cygnus
~
~
~
This guy who calls himself Josiah seems pretty intimidating. Elliot thought to himself. Well he thought everyone was intimidating. Thoughts rushed through his mind and possible outcomes if he spoke. "I'm Elliot. That's all you need to know about me." He spat out the words furiously and quickly. The group of boys now knew two facts about him, his name is Elliot and he doesn't like stating facts about himself. They stared at him and Elliot could feel his cheeks grow red, he must have looked like the most embarrassing 18 year old out there. Taking all the courage he could, he looked up at them.

i. luka ii. they ii. bi curious
hi Im icxaruz, previously known as at
mosphere. i was on hiatus during the
summer and i decided to come back
c: my editing might be a bit rusty and
so may be my writing. you will rind
me floating around cs. of course, feel
free to shoot my a pm i love getting those.
have a great day c:
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ii] rebekah blake

Postby `sappho » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:49 am

while rebekah was still on the ladder when she heard the door open twice, meaning that two more girls had just come into the room with her. she was getting a bit more nervous, what if they didn't like her? she finally climbed all the way down the ladder and made it to the floor. she looked at the two girls. "hi, im rebekah, it's nice to meet both of you," she said with a smile.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wattson » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:39 am

michael clifford / tags; all boys

michael's eyes widened as the amount of boys in the room slowly increased. he was nervous, of course, but he had told himself that he was going to make friends during the six months he was here. there were nine other people, hopefully he made friends. he absentmindedly started picking at the black nail polish that his younger sister insisted he put on. "um, hi, i'm michael, but you can call me mikey or whatever really," he timidly said.

he was surprised at how nervous he was. he was usually pretty good at making friends.
wattson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:46 am

Josiah looked around the room "Elliot and Michael" he said enthusiastically. He turned to Michael and asked "what brings you here, Mickey?" He asked with a wink. He felt a sort of affection for this one, seeing the confidence in his eyes but not in his words.
αlríght. sσ
hєllσ í'm thє
hαndsσmє
cαlαmαrí.
í'vє вєєn σn thís
wєвsítє fσr σvєr 3 чєαrs
αnd í hαvє lєft sσmєtímєs
вєcαusє lífє ís α вít σf α
pαín ín thє α**. вut
í rσlєplαчs, ít's gσσd
fσrвєcαusє ít
íncrєαsєsvσcαв
αnd sєntєncє
structurє. αnчσnє
whσ rσlєplαчs wíth
í pєrsσnαllч thαnk
вєcαusє usíng
thís wєвsítє mαkєs
hαppч αnd
í líkє shαríng ídєαs
wíth σthєrs.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
ℓℯ ℋℯᾗⅾS☼Պℯ ₡ἃℓaḿἆrḭ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 am

DIMITRIS KOSTOPOULOS - 17 / greek / homoflexible / tags: all boys

He listened to everyone else's introductions while Hera curled up in his lap and promptly fell asleep having decided the area was secure. Josiah seemed a little too friendly, but Dimitris couldn't tell if it was nerves or if he was usually like that - only time would tell. Elliot at first, like him, appeared to be pretty introverted considering he had chosen the single bed which was furthest away from everyone else's beds but when he spoke his suspicions were confirmed. This kid, not much older than him, seemed much more against social interaction than he was and that was saying something. Michael, or Micky as he had suggested, looked pretty friendly. Dimitris hoped that these guys would become his friends at some point, it would be very lonely if he didn't have any friends. He took a deep breath. "I'm Dimitris," he replied, hoping his accent wasn't coming over too strongly, it got thicker when he was nervous.
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wattson » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 am

michael clifford / tags; all guys

michael thought on josiah's question for a few moments. he didn't really know the answer. he wanted to get away from home, but he also wanted to meet knew people. maybe it was because he wanted fame? "i really don't know.. I guess because I wanted to get away from home and feel independent for a while."
wattson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me