Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Fame and fortune are things everyone seeks in life, but very few actually achieve it. Those that do are sometimes changed by their fame and become entirely new people. For twelve friends, fame came along right out of high school and split them apart and moved them across the world. Now with all them graduated and across the world, their friendships and other relationships have seemed to vanish. That is until a trip to a secluded beach paradise is planned by one of them and the rest are invited. Some are reluctant to go, but in the end all the friends arrive to find that the island has been catered just for them. A lot of fun is to be had with old friends and maybe something more will come out of being reunited. There is much to do from relaxing on the beach, to hitting up the shops to seeing the various different sites. There is bound to be plenty of fun to be had and a lot to catch up on after fame came about. Will these old friends be changed too much to get along anymore or will things go back to the way they were? Will new romances arise? It is hard to say, but things have certainly changed.
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Rules

•Always be kind and friendly to all members of this roleplay. This means do not make someone feel unwelcome here and try to involve everyone in the action
    •Please try to write at least 4 sentences per post. I don't want any "She smiled." or "He nodded." posts. I would prefer the 4 sentences to go longer than 2 lines as well
    •Two character limit unless I state otherwise. Reservations will last 24 hours unless time extensions are asked for
    •All characters must be between 20-24 years old
    •Try to have decent grammar. I understand some mistakes, but please don't use textspeak and all that
    •Any of the roles can be any gender, but please don't make it like 14 females and only 1 male
    •No character is perfect and your character must have flaws
    •Keep violence and romance at a PG-13 level
    •If you have any ideas for plot twists, please message me, but if I have not announced that there will be a plot twist or you have not confirmed it with me, don't make a plot twist
    •If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask
    •Please try to post as often as you can so this roleplay can stay active. I have the right to remove you for being inactive for a week and open your spot to someone else unless you have told me in advance that you would be gone
    •Have fun c:
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Roles

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Rᴏʟᴇs

┌───────────┐

Aᴄᴛᴏʀ
Name: Quinton Tremblay
Sexuality: Bisexual
User: Ploegy

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Sɪɴɢᴇʀ
Name: Joseph Somers
Sexuality: Heterosexual
User: JrBoy903

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Dᴀɴᴄᴇʀ
Name: Demetra Alarcon
User: łena

└───────────┘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────┐

Pʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜᴇʀ
Name: Brinley Vellinga
Sexuality: Pansexual
User: Fluffi.

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Aʀᴛɪsᴛ
Name: Charlie Trennor
Sexuality: Pansexual
User: darcy_jensen

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Mᴏᴅᴇʟ
Name: Kendall Lindemann
User: Ploegy

└───────────┘

┌───────────┐

Pʀᴏ Aᴛʜʟᴇᴛᴇ
Name: D'Andre Bennett
User: JrBoy903

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

DJ
Name: Opal Cullen
User: szechuan

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
Name: Tobias King
Sexuality: Homosexual
User: Pit~bull~Lover

└───────────┘

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────┐

Mᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ
Name: Maya Westbrook
User: hysteria;

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Yᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ
Name: Casimir Lodge
User: Consulting_Angel

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Dᴇsɪɢɴᴇʀ
Name: Nicolette Ström
User: moonlight,

└───────────┘
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pairings

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Pᴀɪʀɪɴɢs

Image Image
Artist x Musician

Image Image
Pro Athlete x Dancer

Image Image
Singer x Photographer
Image Image
Model x DJ

Image Image
Author x Youtuber

Image Image
Actor x Designer
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open & Accepting

Postby Ploegy » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:13 pm

We are now open and accepting. All forms can be posted here on our discussion thread
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby Zoella❤ » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:34 pm

( whos doing opening post?)
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:10 am

Quinton Tremblay Actor
      ───────────────────────────────────
      20 Male Crush: None Tagged: Open

Long flights were nothing new to him after all the traveling he had done for certain shoots, but not knowing what his exact destination was like beforehand was a bit unsettling to him. Normally his costars or someone else on set knew what the places they'd be filming in were like, but now he had nobody. Running his fingers through his messy hair as he awaited his luggage to come, he couldn't help but wonder what the rest had been up to. He knew some had become successful, but others he wasn't so sure. Everyone had had talents back when they were together. That was for sure, but it was always hard to judge who would make it into the fame and who wouldn't. Plus some of them had finished school before the rest. They all were within a four year span though, with him being on the younger end. It had only been just over two years since he graduated high school whereas some of the others had been done for six. It was funny to think how he had befriended some seniors his freshmen year of high school and hadn't seen them since.

Pushing the thought off as his suitcase came by, he grabbed it and began to make his way toward the exit. He already knew the hotel the group was supposed to meet at. Making his way outside, he saw a taxi already sitting out in front as if it had been expecting to pick someone up. Shrugging his shoulders, he climbed in and told the driver where to go. Once he arrived at the hotel, Quinton climbed out and looked toward the building before him with awe. It was far nicer than he had expected and right on the beach. It also looked as if nobody else was around. That was a relief. That last thing he wanted was screaming fans crowding him all vacation long.

"Wow, this place is beautiful," he mumbled under his breath as he made his way inside. Looking around the main lobby, it was empty just like outside. Nobody was even working the front desk. Whoever had set this whole thing up really had made sure they were alone. It must have been for good reason. Shrugging it off, he pulled his luggage across the lobby and over to the nearest seat. Plopping down, he awaited to see who might show up first.

Kendall Lindemann Model
      ───────────────────────────────────
      21 Female Crush: None Tagged: Open

Instead of going straight for the hotel like most would have done, the young model had left her things just inside the lobby before making her way out to explore the beach for a couple of minutes. She had been the first to arrive anyways so why not explore for a few. Walking along the shore, she couldn't believe how beautiful the place actually was. She had expected an ordinary place. Then again she didn't really know what to expect had come of her former friends or whatever she wanted to call them. It was obvious she hadn't been entirely liked by the others, but she always tried to ignore such things and push forth. Besides, she hadn't seen them in years now. Maybe their thoughts on her would change. If not, it was no big deal. She had made it big anyways.

Taking one last look at the sapphire blue waters, Kendall turned away and began to make her way back toward the hotel just in time to see a taxi pull away. So someone else had finally shown up? Lucky her. Allowing a faint smile to cross her lips, she quickened her pace in excitement. She wasn't even sure why she was excited. Maybe there were a few she wanted to see, though for the most part she had only come on the trip to have a small vacation from her hectic modelling career. Allowing the doors to slide open before her, she stepped inside only to see Quinton sitting on the other side of the lobby by himself. He wasn't one that she was truly dying to see, but he wasn't all too bad. Waving in his direction, the girl turned to make her way over to the nearby vending machines instead and see what they had to offer before she'd have to force herself to go over and greet the male on the other side of the room.

He didn't seem to be making any attempts to come over to her, which was a relief. Maybe he planned on waiting for others. That was fine by her. Stopping in front of the machine, she scanned over her options before buying herself a chocolate bar. With that, she returned to her bags near the door and picked them up. Moving over to the seating area where Quinton awaited, she dipped her head in his direction and mumbled a soft greeting before sitting a few seats away.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:41 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Kendall, Quinton.
Casimir sat in the back of the taxi, with a video camera filming just out of the window, recording everything that he was passing by, so that he could edit it into his next video. He knew that this was meant to be some sort of holiday/vacation thing, but that didn't mean he was going to be leaving his channel empty. He had already, back at the airport, recorded a short section for his vlog to talk about what the flight was like, and that he will potentially also be having his former highschool friends featuring once or twice - if they didn't mind being part of the vlog, even if it was just for a few seconds. He'd also had a mass-recording session for his gaming series, so that he could atill upload those once a week until he returned home, which had been fun, but also a little stressful.

Soon enough, the taxi had pulled up outside the hotel, and Cass directed his camera towards it, as it drew closer, then he stopped the recording, so that he could get out of the taxi and get his luggage out before he carried on. Once out, he thanked the driver, then pulled his large suitcade along the ground, video camera in one hand and he was once again filming as he approached the main doors. "Here's the hotel... it looks fantastic. I wonder if anyone else has arrived yet - I think I saw a taxi coming the other way when we were arriving." He walked inside, pausing the recording so that he could take a proper look around the lobby and to greet those that had arrived before he carried on with his vlog. He smiled warmly, spotting Kendall and Quinton, noting that they sat apart. "Hey, you two. It's been a while," he greeted.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:54 am

Briney Vellinga/ 23/ photographer

Brinley sighed and finally walked onto the and. She saw Casimir, and by him quinton. She loved him since the fith grade, and hadn't known when to tell him, or how. It all started when he gave her a M&M, so they would both have 6. It was adorable to her always, and he never slipped her mind unless Nicole needed another designed taken a picture off, and sent off to a magizine, for everyone to decide if it was good or not. It was nice having one friend from a while back still with her today, even though they had to fly in different planes.

Brinley took one look at the blue sparkling ocean, and loved every bit of it. She ran and touched the shallow water,
and looked at her reflection. EW GROSS she thought, and quickly moved her hand back and forth,
distorting her image. She looked up at the palm trees, and all the other seroundings, before grabbing her bags. She through one across the sand, and laughed. Finally, she pulled out her camera and took photos of the island. " Imma need this alot. She giggled slightly to herself. She put the camera away and turned to the big building ahead of her, hoping she wasn't going to be alone.

Brinley saw some friends over, and smiled huge. Brinley pulled her hair into a messy ponytail, and walked over to them, ready to chat away. Hi guys. Long time,
no see.
She said, smiling. She really missed all her friends, but for some reason no matter what, she couldn't draw her eyes away from Quinton. He sure aged well... She thought to herself. She checked her phone to see if Nicole got here yet, no texts though. She shoved her phone in and completely went into though Who invited us here? Im confused. She said, hoping Quinton would respond.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:02 pm

! C H A R L I E !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [the artist] [twenty one] [hotel lobby] [pansexual] [tags; quinton, kendall, casimir, brinley]
    a pair of hazel eyes scanned her surroundings in a combination of unease and wonder. she knew most of her old friend group were well-off due to their jobs, she didn't expect the place for them to meet to be so beautiful. throwing her silky blonde hair over her shoulder, charlie let the crisp air fill her lungs, an instinctive smile spreading across her face. there were few things she adored as much as a beautiful, sunny day. watching the clear water lap at her toes, she knew it was probably time to go into the hotel and see if she was the first one there or not. she'd seen various figures around, but she hadn't been close enough to recognise anyone.

pushing her way through the building's front doors, she grinned as her gaze spotted quinton first. she absolutely adored the boy, his talkative and cheeky nature very similar to her own personality. the blonde turned her attention to the other members in the room, casimir, brinley, and kendall. "hey you guys," she greeted happily, raising an inked arm to wave. although the group had fallen apart due to moving on with their own lives, she didn't have any bad feelings whatsoever to the members. she was actually really glad that they were having this reunion. she just hoped there wouldn't be any arguments or fights on this trip.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me