Winter in wyoming *roleplay*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Winter in wyoming *roleplay*

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:12 am

* im restarting this forum so just its new again*

It's Winter in Wyoming, the snow's piling up on ranch, school's out for holidays,
and one of the happiest times of the year is coming.
Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, whatever you celebrate,
it's going to be a happy time.
Some teens as followed, make a plan to go to a winter ranch for the holidays and hang out there for the winter, staying in nice cozy inn. Teens bringing there pets with and horses.
Things will happen, things wont happen.
Who knows? We'll just have to see, won't we?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Rules
-all site rules apply
-everyone already knows each other
-try to keep genders even please
-straight, bi, gay, asexual, etc. characters welcome!
-please pay attention to the day/weather/time guide below the rules
-i do have the right to reject your form for any reason i see fit
-you are welcome to make your own form, just remember to put the same info. as on the template
-you may have as many characters as you can handle, but please don't make a new character just to
interact with someone else's
-characters must be 15-19 years old
-please write at least three sentences, and make sure you say which character it is, so no "he jumped"
and ending it there; if you're doing first person put a little identifier at the top please
-please try and be active, respond as soon as possible
-you may post "my character is open" but please put a little starter so other open characters have
something to work off of c:
-no anime/art pictures, real humans only
-let me know if you're going to be inactive/not be able to post as much, i'll slow the days down a bit
until you've returned, just make sure to tell me the estimated time of your absence
-days in the rp will probably last a long while for us, just to keep the rp going c:
-hours will change maybe every 10-20 pages

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Guide
Day; Dec. 1st [day 1]
Weather; light snowfall
Time; 8am

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Character Guide
name - gender - age - grade - relationship info - page - player

Dylan - male - 18 -12th - single - pg 1- darkwolflover
drake - male - 19 -11th - single - pg 1- darkwolflover
james - male - 17 -10th - single - pg 1- darkwolflover
matasha - female - 18 -12th - single - pg 1- darkwolflover

Name: "Hi, I'm Matasha. Oh, want my full name? Alright, well, it's Matasha Nicole Hock..."
Nickname(s): "People call me Tasha, since its easier than my name and since everyone gets confused"
Birthday: "That would be Feb 5, 1996."
crush: none
bf/gf: looking

~The Exterior~

Height: "I'm 5'8."
Weight: "im about 155"
Physique: im a great runner
Body Modifications: "I have 2 tattoos one on my side and one on my shoulder but nothing else."

~The Interior~

Personality: "I...uh...well, I'm...I don't know. Meet me." Im pretty chill when it comes to hanging out, but I do not talk quiet as much as normal, but if someone else talks to me then I will talk to them"
History: I was born in new england- though this is only an assumption, considering the fact that he was put into some adoption program when he was an infant...he was about a 2 month old when his biological parents left herthere. I was soon adopted when I was like 5 yrs old and now im a England girl living in the US. I was home-schooled until last year so it took some getting used to in a public school. My new parents, I guess you could consider us rich, but I'm not the snobby rich British kid that lives next door I promise. I currently own a audi R8 its white and its my baby. I love to take pictures it my passion. Photography is another thing I love to do to get my mind off of thing. I am a really down to earth kind of person. I for some reason want to just hang out and go with the flow , why is something I cannot simply tell you. I don't like to pick fights with anyone. Being down to earth is just me. I cannot understand myself half the time just to let you know haha. I wish it was a little easier to understand if you didn't get that. "
removed
Likes: "I love art, music, video games, being alone, warm weather, among many other things."
Dislikes: "I hate bullies, liars, the thought of death, blood, and I sort of dislike heights and tight spaces.. and when people make fun of my accent"
Fears: "I'm honestly a bit fearful of heights, although I'm not terrified to where I can't deal with being in either of those positions. I just get sort of anxious, or uneasy..." being completely alone, even though she claims he likes being in solitude sometimes. she also fears losing the people he loves.
Aspirations: "Really, just to be kind, I guess. I will help if I see theres something wrong"

~Relationship Status~

Parents and/or Guardian(s): "I don't know who my birth parents are."
Sibling(s): "I'm an only child - as far as I know, anyway."
Children? "Uh...yeah...absolutely not."
Friend(s): (Role play out)
Enemies "I don't usually have enemys"
Sexuality: "I'm completely straight, I assure you."
Crush: "Nope. not yet"
Boyfriend: "Nah. not yet"

~Additional Information~

Talents: "I've been told I'm rather musical...I play quite a few instruments and sing, although whether or not I'm actually talented in these areas or not is up to you to decide. I can write a song to save my life, though, honestly, that's a fact completely. I also draw."
Pet(s): "I do have one puppy, a husky. Her name is Lexi."

horses: Image she has a stallion gypsy named prince

___________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Dylan Desmor Wilson

Personality: Emmet isn’t one to stay in place for very long. He’s very energetic and full of life. His attention span is short and loves excitement in his life. There’s a spark of passion that he has that when you get him going that grows stronger by the minute. He’s kind-hearted even though sometimes he doesn’t seem to come off that way. He tends to go running into situations blindly and without much thought. Because what the hell? You can’t think too much about your future.

Other: Emmet has a fear of flying and of the future. He’s also is very organized.

horse:
Image he has a mare gypsy named majestic

name: drake

nickname: lonewolf

personality: he is often very quite and doesnt like others. he absolutley hates the jocks who tend to get in his way a lot. before he came here he was training in the art of the ninja. (not superpowered or anything)

looks: ill just leave this to the picture at the bottom.

other: he is shy

Image he has a stallion paint named subzero

Basics

Full Name:

Houston James Miller

Nickname:

"Daddy." No he doesn't have one...

Name You Preferred to be Called:

Houston

17 almost 18

Male

A Little About You

Crush?:

"I'm not a little school boy..." There may be someone

Relationship Status:

Single

Personality:

If you want to put it simply Houston is a flirt at heart. It practically runs in his blood. He's very sarcastic and will most likely never call a girl by her first name. He can be serious at times though he always resorts back to his old ways within a few moments. Now when he's mad that's a different story, a story you do not want to hear. Houston does enjoy the pranks, infact he's practically the first guy to try new things.

History:

"Nothing you need to know about"

Appearance

Looks:

Tattoos:

N/A

Piercings:

N/A

Anything We Missed

Other?:

He's from the uk and traveled to America when he was 7, he can speak english perfectly

horse: Image

he has a stallion gypsy named snow king
Last edited by Darkwolflover488 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Winter in wyoming *roleplay*

Postby Bubbled » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:16 am

Name:Wilma

Personality:She is bubbly and always in the mood for talking. But she likes to read and math even though her friend think that she is a nerd. Her anxiety can make it hard for her to think on her own which makes Wilma do what her friends do.

History: She came from a loving family and always could speck with them. Since she was 11 Wilma always wanted a horse. On her 16th birthday her wish came true and she got Black magic.

Horse
Name:Black Magic

Last edited by Bubbled on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 pm

(Accepted)
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 am

Name: Ali Ekker

Personality: She is shy, and gets all of her fun from her horse. quiet, and friendly.
History: She never met anyone else since she was homeschooled, but when she joined normal school, she was teased. So she never made friends, she was terrified. She got her horse when she was 15, and never left her horse since.

Horse
Name: Flight

horse:
name: Candi

xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:59 am

(Accepted)

(Can start any time)
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:21 am

(Bump)
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:52 am

(starting today)
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:03 am

Wilma - female - 18 -11th - single - pg 1- thecrazydriver8
She walked across the cold winter barn. She was there early because she knew that Black magic hated the cold nights. " good morning girl" she chuckled softly stroking the black horses hair. Wilma grabbed her grooming brush and started to clean the beautiful night coloured mare. Black magic's blanket has heavy when she took it off but that means it will keep her warm. Wilma started to brush the dirty little horse making her spotless. " wanna go for a ride Magic?" she questioned her horse. Black magic gave a nod for maybe she just had an itch.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Tasha, drake, Houston, and Dylan went to the barn to check on the horses and make sure there okay and warm for the night

Tasha and drake looked up in the sky while heading to the barn and smiled when she saw little snow flakes falling.

Houston kept walking towards the barn and looked around "well it's finally winter" he chuckled alittle

Dylan looked at them all "well it is starting to get cold and it is wyoming so ya were in the winter area he gave a smile and continued walking
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:27 am

Wilma/female/18/stable/tag@ Tasha, Drake, and Dylan
She spun around hearing her friends voices. " hi guys" she smiled as she kept grooming Black magic. " wanna go for a ride?" she questioned looking at the group. " black magic and I were about going for a ride, you know see the winter wonderland " She said putting down the brush.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me