Winter in wyoming *roleplay*

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Winter in wyoming *roleplay*

Postby fall out boy, » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:53 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 18 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: dylan, houston • location: stables
    the word 'pup' instantly peaked Olivia's interest. as in dog? hopes high for her temporary home, she pulled her flannel tighter around her small body and shiver softly and she followed the boys.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:18 pm

Dylan looked back at Olivia "your shivering" he took off his jacket "here take this" he said handing her the jacket

Houston smiled as seeing her perked up "yes she is a little husky" he said smiling
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 18 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: dylan, houston • location: stables
    a bright red blush powdered Olivia's pale face as Dylan draped his jacket around her shoulders. "oh no, you need it more than I do." she stammered, but at her words, a large gust of wind smacked her back. flinching, she pulled it tighter around her body and continued walking.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Dylan gave chuckle "im always warm," you need it more," Houston saw the lodge lights and started to run to the lodge "see you two there, I'll unlocked the door also" Dylan nodded and started to walk alittle faster

Tasha and drake looked around and saw that the wind was kicking up "let's get home" tasha added, drake nodded " ya before we get lost, they both started there way back home and done it carfully, prince and subzero dusted to freak out just alittle
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:56 am

O L I V I A
    "er, thank you, dylan." olivia could not only feel her ears burning from the cold, but her entire face scarlet with embarrassment. shaking off the thought, she came back into reality with a sigh. "alrighty." seeing as dylan began to walk faster, she hung back a little in confusion. am I supposed to walk with him or is he trying to get away from me..? going with the latter, she sped up just a tad and matched the boy's stride. "just so you know, that puppy's mine when we get there. she may or may not be there when i leave to go home."
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:16 am

Dylan laughed, " will see what happens " they got got to the door Houston opened up the door and quickly got inside

Dylan stopped and waited for Olivia to get in before he did

Alice heard Dylan and Houston coming in and ran too the door

Tasha and drake see the lodge lights ahead so they careful keep moving forward
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:24 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 18 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: dylan, houston • location: lodge
    chuckling, she wiped her feet and walked in the door. stepping out of the way for dylan, she could feel the icy winter winds melting from her thoughts as the warm air engulfed olivia's body. peeling off dylan's jacket, she held it awkwardly in her arms as she glanced around the room.

(( sorry it took me so long to reply! I was at horseback riding c: ))
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:14 pm

(Its all good)

Alice saw Dylan and ran to him wagging her tail

Dylan smiled "here I'll take that" he said shutting the door behind him and then took his jacket, he saw Alice running towards him, so he bent down and knelt down to pick up alice, "this here is little Alice" he said holding the pup.

Houston took his boots off and looked at both them "I'm going to go get the hot coco he said turning around and heading toward the kitchen

Tasha and drake got to the barn and drake got off and opened up the doors to get in quickly
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:53 am

O L I V I A
      female • 18 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: dylan, houston, drake, tasha • location: lodge
    if you couldn't tell, olivia is most definitely an animal fanatic— her favorites being among deer, horses, and of course, dogs. olivia's hazel eyes feel upon a beautiful husky pup, her small smile growing into a bright grin as she reached out to pet the dog. "hello there!" she smiled, her voice slightly higher.
Last edited by fall out boy, on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkwolflover488 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:23 am

(I'm lost, tasha and drake are in the barn, and the others are in the lodge :/ )
Darkwolflover488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me