Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:30 pm

Zelda//20

Grabs a pink dog leash hooking it to cookies collar, walking out the door
Alexus//21

After she finishes eating she decides to go shopping, she gets outside and in her jeep driving to the nearest supermarket, gets out and begins shopping but gets distracted shortly after by clothes and shoes
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:27 am

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:44 am

Ashly//24//Open

Ashly was greeted by her canine friend and she smiled at the dog.
She rubbed his head and then went off to change and shower.
As much as she loved working at the cafe, she really hated coming home smelling like coffee and other stuff.

Moments later she appeared from the shower and began to blow dry her short of long hair. Ashly made sure it was fully dry before she brushed it out and pulled it back. She then got into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt that had used to be her mothers. A soft smile formed on the young woman's lips as she slipped the sweatshirt over her head. She sure did miss her mother, and hoped that her mother was proud of her.

Shaking off the thought, the young woman grabbed her keys and the leash for Micco, and clipped it to his collar. "Come on boy, mommy has to go back to the cafe to grab stuff for work. You can protect mommy right?" she asked, even if she knew that the dog would. Micco barked in response and wagged his tail.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 am

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 am

Ashly||24||Open

The young woman walked into the cafe, with Micco close to her side. Most places wouldn't allow animals, but since she worked here, she allowed it as long as the animal was well behaved. Thankfully Micco was well behaved for his age, and followed his master closely.

Ashly told him to lay down and stay by the little door, while she went in the back to get some paper work. She waved to the remaining girls that were working and slipped through the door that was her office. It wasn't the best, but she didn't mind at all. Scanning the desk for the papers, she finally found them and tucked them away.

She reappeared from the back and grabbed a dog made cookie for Micco to reward his excellent behavior. Ashly called Micco's name, and the German shepherd stood up in a sitting position, waiting for the next command.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:28 am

Zelda//20

She grew bored of walking very quickly and deiced she was hungry, even though she had just eaten. But she didnt know where she wanted to eat, or if she wanted to just go home and eat.
cookie barked at movement in a bush and tried to pull Zelda. Cookie, only being a Pomeranian, wasn't able to pull hardly. So she gave up and stumbled next to Zelda
Zelda laughed at cookies helplessness and then deiced she'd go home to drop her off then go and try to find a nearby cafe or restaurant.
Alexus//21

Alexus is definitely one for shopping, so, she ended up only buying clothes and shoes. Soon after she got home she deiced she needed something to do but didnt know what, she was bored. She hates being lonely and slowly she grew lonely. She figured out what she wanted to do, find someone to hang out with. But she only knew certain people, and zeldas quite annoying to her. 'back to death of boredom' she thought.
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Name: Laius Degray
Sexuality: bisexual (male pref.)

Crush: n/a (pm me <3)
Partner: n/a
Family: Laisa, Lennie, Leslie, and Lori Degray (sisters), Mitchell Degray (father), Shirley Launter (mother).
Friends: n/a (pm <3)

Description: Laius stands at 6' 2", and his usual attire consists of jackets (zip-up hoodies, denim, leather), ripped up denim jeans, and Vans shoes. He has a small scar on the side of his upper lip from a fall as a child. His build isn't that muscular, but he is pretty fit. He has no tattoos as of yet, but he has ear piercings.
Personality: He is a calm, laid-back person. He doesn't mind having fun once in a while, whether it be parties and get-togethers or just meeting up with old friends. However, he can be clingy to those he loves, and he can be quite pushy and selfish.
History: Laius had a simple childhood: went to school, made friends, learned stuff, etc. He lived with his mother and father, as well as his four sisters. He was the middle child, and he couldn't help but feel a little left out, since his father was at work most of the time and he was surrounded by girls 24/7. Once in a while his friends at school would tease him about this, but he just shrugged it off. Although he got bugged by his sisters all the time, he loved all of them dearly, and was heartbroken when he had to leave them. During his senior year, he dated, but right before graduation, he got dumped on the spot. That killed his fire he had in him and refused to meet anyone else, him being quite hurt. It then came the time when he had to branch off into his own life, and with a little help from his parents, he managed to get a place of his own. He's still adjusting, even after it's been several years.

Other: Laius works in a clothing store at the mall, and he owns a brown tabby cat named Bubby. He drives a 2016 mazda CX-3
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:56 pm

*accepted!*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:15 pm

ʟᴀɪᴜꜱ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀʏ || ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ || ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ || ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ɴ/ᴀ (ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

Laius sat on his couch, lazily flipping through the channels on TV. Finding nothing really interesting, he stands up and casts a quick glance at the clock on his cell phone. He lets out a small huff, realizing that his next shift isn't in another three hours. Pretty bored and hungry, he begins to get ready in his room, and he picks out his outfit for the day: a pair of jeans, a short-sleeved hoodie, a pair of shoes, and a snapback. He then goes into the kitchen to feed his cat, petting them as he does so. As he pets them, he can't help but feel a little lonely. Ever since he left his family, he hasn't really talked to anyone ever since. Sighing and shrugging off that feeling, he grabbed his ID lanyard and put it on before heading for the door. "See ya, Bubby," He murmured, closing the front door behind him and locking it. He made his way to his car, jingling the keys in his hand. He put the keys into the ignition, started it up, and pulled out of his driveway. The car ride stays pretty silent, and he decides to go to the mall to get something to eat. Since his job is at the mall, it'll be easier on his half and he can take his time. He finally arrives and exits his car once he finds a parking spot and he heads inside.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 am

Name: Xander Maste
Personality: Xander is a rather quiet, reserved person. He mostly spends time alone and doesn't have many friends. You can usually find him reading a book or drawing. He enjoys surrounding himself in nature and drawing the things he finds. He is talented at playing piano. He's never really been into social media, or "trendy" things like most people like. He loves classical music. He has been bullied and pushed around before for being different, but he's stopped caring. His friends tend to be nice quiet caring people. Xander cares for all living things, especially animals.
History: Xander was raised with his mom, as his parents divorced at age 6. His father [removed] did not treat his mother well, and the divorce happened after his mother found out his father was cheating on her. Xander doesn't remember the divorce too well but he can remember some horrible memories of his mother abusing his mom. His mother, like Xander, is very shy and doesn't make friends easily. She taught him to care for everyone and everything, the way her mother taught her to be, though his mother said she didn't respect her parents and now regrets it. He lived in a small apartment as his mother didn't make too much money, but enough to give Xander a decent life. He's been shy and not well at making friends his whole life, and he had a crush once when he was in 6th grade but it ended badly as she teased him liking her, and chose to be with someone else in the future. Since then Xander has never had a rush on anyone and doesn't want to. Xander now has an apartment of his own, but like the one he grew up in it's not so great.
Crush: --
Bf/Gf: --
Other: Xander works at a cafe in the mall. He has a car though it is very old and broken down (used). Xander is straight.
Last edited by raey on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me