Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Wolfie //\\

Postby chase. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 am

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is a free-runner
owns three dogs
skateboards
always has a sketch pad
surfs
treats del like a brother
currently has no crush

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

the rebellious ~

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝you hit the dog, I break you.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Wolfie grant
nicknames wolf
age twenty two years
gender female
sexuality pan
nationality British
scent coffee
disorders depression, anxiety

appearance
height 5'8
weight fifty kilograms
build thin, agile, tall
eyes hazel
scars running down back, wrists
tattos small paw print on wrist,
hair Waist-length dark brown
clothing style 'grunge' '
distinct features eye colour, name

base traits
main trait loyal
+ traits good with animals, loyal, modest,
- traits blunt, sarcastic, violent, insecure
hobbys drawing, dog agility, horse riding

relationships
family n/a
friends pm me
enemies pm me
romantic open -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolfie had a well, I guess you could say 'flawed' childhood? no, it was more than flawed. Well the first thing they did was name her wolfie, and as much as she likes her name now it was considered a boys name if anything. When she was young she was neglected, often left to do her own thing for hours on end and in the end she just sat with the dog and blocked out her parents. She learnt to just keep her head down and get on with it.

She managed to get through her first couple years at school fine, though it started when she went to secondary. Wolfie couldn't take the comments about her life and she ended up getting into fights, and with no punishments from her parents at home and with no guidance she wasn't taught what to do instead. So instead of calmly telling a teacher she'd simply turn around and punch them. She often went home with a split lip or something similar, her farther had left and her mother was starting to blame it on Wolfie - throwing things like the tv remote at her and locking her outside the house.

One day wolfie wound up in the police station - she had punched a teacher when he had asked her about her family life, and of course he called the police. To say the least when they dropped her back off at her house the immediately realised the problem and wolfie was taken off her mother and put into the care system. She absolutely hated it, although the only thing that was helping her when she got angry was drawing, or free running. Sometimes she was allowed to go down to the nearby commons where they kept horses and she'd sit there with them.

When she was roughly fifteen and a half years she found a rough collie puppy that had been abandoned down an alleyway she'd sit by. Of course she took him with her and after hours of practically begging they allowed her to keep him as they figured out that animals were the best thing for her. Wolfie named the puppy Logan and before she knew it she was taking agility classes with him as well as stunt classes with him.

As soon as she could Wolfie moved abroad with Logan, going to live with her cousin Delgado. Over the years she lived there she eventually adopted a kangal dog by the name of thirteen and a beauceron by the name of Danger.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Wolfie tends to keep to herself, she can be polite but that's when she wants to be, she doesn't really like girls who wear pounds of makeup and have nails that may aswell cost diamonds. Judging books by their cover is something she's not known for and she prefers it that way. When angered, Wolfie will be aggressive and cold hearted, no matter who you are, you could be the queen and she couldn't care less. Wolfie has fading depression that is worse on some days than others but she just hides in her sketchbook when feeling down. There isn't many ways to get her to lash out but if you do anything to one of her animals she'll basically serve you your head on a silver platter.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skills
+ Free running
+ skateboarding
+ drawing
+ animal training
+ surfing
+ long runs
- singing
- racket sports
- playing instruments
- ball sports
- sewing

horror filmes
anything chocolate
coffee

dislikes
fake girls
makeup
pink
rules

fears
loosing one of her animals
ice cream vans
enclosed spaces
large crowds

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝I guess you still don't get it, so let's take it from the top
    You asked me what my sign is, and I told you it was "Stop"
    And if I had a dime for every name that you just dropped
    You'd be here and I'd be on a yacht
    Oh!

Get your hands off my hips, 'fore I'll punch you in the lips
    Stop your staring at my... Hey!
    Take a hint, take a hint
    No you can't buy me a drink, let me tell you what I think
    I think you could use a mint
    Take a hint, take a hint
    La, la, la...
    T-take a hint, take a hint
    La, la, la...

What about "No" don't you get?
    So go and tell your friends
    I'm not really interested
    It's about time that you're leavin'
    I'm gonna count to three and
    Open my eyes and
    You'll be gone❞

Last edited by chase. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delgado //\\

Postby chase. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:53 am

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

owns two dogs
drives a Land Rover
plays football
treats wolfie as a sister

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

the outgoing ~

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
scary? nah, baby I'm dangerous.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
base facts
full name Delgado grey
nicknames del, grey
age twenty two years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
nationality British
scent mint

appearance
height 6'4
weight sixty kilograms
build muscular, strong, tall
eyes pale grey-greenish
scars none
tattos a black and white rose on his back
hair dark brown
clothing style 'bad boy/ athletic' '
distinct features height

base traits
main trait outgoing
+ traits good with animals, outgoing, flirty,
- traitsway too over protective, not good in a crisis
hobbys drawing, dog agility, horse riding

relationships
family wolfie - cousin, chase - father
friends pm me
enemies pm me
romantic open -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delgado has a good childhood, he was raised single handedly by his farther on a ranch. Learning to ride horses at the young age of six he has been helping out around his farther's ranch since. When he was ten he got his first dog - diesel, a German shepherd mix and trained him to round up chickens.

Diesel died when Del was seventeen and it absolutely crushed him, he vowed he wasn't going to get another dog again. A few weeks later he found two more German shepherd mixes. Brothers that were going up for adoption at a local animal shelter. Del being del took them home with him, naming one Pepsi and the other Max.

Delgado soon learned about his cousin wolfie when she spent some time with them at the ranch, he understood what she had been through and was there to be the brother she never had. He decided to leave the ranch and move in with her, tying to be the best 'brother' he could be to her.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Delgado can be quite the flirt, he also tends to be quite cocky and arrogant. Despite being a flirt he hasn't yet had a girlfriend, much to wolfie's surprise. He is outgoing but only has a couple of friends close to his heart. One of his biggest downfalls is how over protective he is to those he loves. Currently only wolfie, much to her disappointment. If a guy dared to speak to her he'd probably go stand next to her and just stare at him the entire time, probably punching them if they asked her out somewhere. He's afraid of wolfie loving some other guy and forgetting about him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skills
+ horse riding
+ football
+ boxing
+ running
- singing
- throwing
- play instruments
- maths

sleeping in
photography
coffee

dislikes
guys near wolfie
burgers
guys near wolfie
homework

fears
loosing wolfie to someone else
Loosing any of his animals
enclosed spaces
spiders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

❝I remember tears streaming down your face
    when I said I'll never let you go,
    When all those shadows almost killed your light
    I remember you said don't leave me here alone
    But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
    You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
    Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window,
    Darlin' everything's on fire.
    The war outside our door keeps raging on.
    Hold onto this lullaby,
    Even when the music's gone,
    Gone❞

Last edited by chase. on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:29 am

Twig Yvonne - Male - 17 - Homosexual - Crush: Slightly crushing on Ethan - Tags: Open

Twig walked across the empty parking lot, not really having anything to do, It was 8 in the morning and he was just plain bored. He kicked a tin can for like the 100th time and it rolled lazily in front of him, until it came to a stop a few feet away.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 pm

(I'll accept once you add more to your posts.)

||Ashly||Open||

After sitting around, she decided to go do some shopping. Ashly needed to get out since she hated sitting around all day. Getting to her feet, she grabbed her keys and slipped on her shoes. Ashly walked out the door and towards her car. Unlocking the driver side,
the young woman slid into the tan leather seats and started up the engine.

The old car came to life and purred softly. Ashly eased the car out of the driveway and began her way to the nearby cafe. She needed something to wake herself up more before she went and did some shopping. Pulling into the empty parking lot minus a few cars, and found a spot under a tree.

||Heather||Open||

The young woman didn't really feel like getting up, regardless that she knew she had to go do some shopping. Sighing softly, Heather decided to clean her car. Glancing over at Ryder, who was now content on the floor, she chuckled lightly before whistling softly.

The large dog lifted his head and padded over. "Want to come with mommy while she cleans her car? Are you going to be a good boy?" she said absinthe dog barked in response.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal.Rain » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Gabi stepped out of the shower and quickly dried off and got dressed. She decided on a pair of denim shorts that rest mid-thigh, a grey tank, and her white high-top converse. She out her products in her hair, and squeezed it with her towel, getting most of the moisture out so it could dry and be curly. Since being in her simple one story house for the past week, she had gotten lonely already, so today she was getting a puppy. She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom and sat down at her dresser and applied a very minimal layer of makeup. Then, she walked down the hall and through the living room to her kitchen where she grabbed an apple of the counter and her keys and wallet. She walked out the side door into her garage and pushed the button on the wall to open the garage door and stepped into her Jeep 4x4 and started it up. She backed the vehicle out of the drive and started driving, just find a shelter that caught her eye.
Eternal.Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueBunnyJ » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:25 am

Ethan Joseph wrote:Male
Tags: Open

I woke up with a start as my alarm clocked blared annoyingly.
I groaned as I forced myself up and trudged to the bathroom. Today would be my first day at work and I was intent on making a good first impression. About to take a shower, I stepped into frigid water, yelped, and then jumped right out. My neighbors must have used up the hot water, that was going to be a problem. My hair was greasy and I didn't think that that would be making a good impression. I reluctantly stepped back into the shower, cringing when the cold water hit me again, and took as quick of a shower as I could. When I got out, I dressed myself into a pair of ripped, faded jeans, an American Eagle shirt, and black converse. It wasn't until I sat on the couch to lace up my shoes that I realized Coco, my 2 month old puppy, sleeping. I decided to pour him some food and water before I left.
Soon, I grabbed my keys and hopped into my car, driving myself a couple miles down to the coffee shop near the beach. Here we go...
BlueBunnyJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:39 pm

(Accepted)

||Ashly||Open||

She walked into the cafe, and allowed the smell of coffee hit her in the face. Ashly stood back and allowed her blue free eyes to scan the menu. She had a tough time deciding on what she wanted this time around. Normally she knew what she wanted but right now she was having a rough time picking one.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eternal.Rain » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:50 pm

//Gabi//

As she drove, looking for a shelter, she finally gave up. She hadn't found one and she had been on the road for 20 minutes. She didn't really know her way around yet, because she just moved her about a week ago now, so she resorted to Google. She quickly unlocked her phone and searched, and found what looked to be a pitbull specific shelter that was only 10 minutes away. She got back on the road and eventually made it there. She parked her Jeep and turned it off, stepped out and locked it and walked inside. She was instantly greeted by the wonderful smell of puppies an wet dog. The lady at the front desk smiled at her and asked "What can i do for you today?" Gabi repied "I was hoping to adopt a pit puppy today" with a smile. The lady nodded and guided her down a hall way that held the younger dogs and left Gabi to look. She walked down the row of cages, smiling at all the pups, but one in particular caught her eye. He was sitting in the corner of his cage when she walked up to him. He looked to be about 8 or 9 weeks old, so he was still pretty small. When she walked up to his cage and knelt down, his tail began to wag and he waddled right over to her and let out a small yip. The lady from the front desk walked in right then and smiled. "He doesn't do that normally. He usually just sits in the corner and doesn't try to interact with people." She told Gaby. He was a handsome little guy. All brown with some white in his coat. Gabi looked up at the lady and said "He's perfect. I'll take him." So the lady opened his cage and he trotted right into Gabi's arms and she picked him up and he licked her face. Up front Gabi paid for him and walked back out to her Jeep. She got in and got the puppy settled on her lap and started the vehicle up. She drove for a few miles til she came to the PetSmart in town and she carried him inside. She grabbed him a bag of puppy food, a couple bowls, a small bed, and a harness and leash, and a couple chew toys and checked out. She walked back out to her car and drove to a nearby park to sit with her pup in the nice weather. She grabbed the harness and adjusted it to fit him and slid it on him and buckled it and then clipped the leash to it. She stepped out and walked over to a bench and sat down, the pup on her lap.
Eternal.Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Olivia Rosalie Wells
female • 21 y/o • location: coffee shop • tags: open
Olivia sighed contently as she worked the coffee maker, spraying a dallop of whipped cream on another customers' coffee as she walked. Reaching a hand into the display case of baked goods, she gently grabbed a blueberry muffin and placed it on the counter. Her bright hazel eyes glanced around the little cafe as she stepped back up to the cash register. "That'll be $6.50 please."

(( would she be allowed to have a part-time job at the cafe? thanks c: ))
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:13 am

(Sure)

||Ashly|| Open||

As she moved up in line, her eyes noticed some of the people working and smiled lightly. She remembered her first time working at this cafe, 5 years ago, and how she managed to go from just a regular employee to now the manager.

The old manager had retired and offered Ashly the job, d the young woman had taken the chance. It had been two years since then and she loved being able to help others and just make the cafe a better place. Humming softly to herself, Ashly watched the line move up and soon she was second in line.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me