Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:04 pm

||Heather||22||Female||Open||

The young woman had decided to leave the cafe abd head to her house, well her small house for that matter, to pick up her pooch.
She was sure he needed to get out and stretch his legs out. Heather ran a hand through her two different colored hair, she made her way back home.

Sighing softly to herself, Heather knew that she would be spending another holiday alone since after all, she was the one who dexised to move away from home. The young woman thought back to all the fun times she had before she left, and let the thoughts linger before finally reaching her house. It was a nice cost lookong house,
nothing too fancy but still nice. Sure her parents helped pay for it,
but she made sure to pay for everything in the house.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

(( vib- I may have to drop out of this roleplay, sadly. It was good for the time I was here. But I have to go now, because
of my future plans. I'll keep a few roleplays or check up on them, If I'm still interested. Thank you for the great time. I really enjoyed
playing James and hoped to see him have a girlfriend or something. But I guess we'll keep him a mystery for the rest of your roleplay. Thank you, once again.))
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:38 pm

(Awe, I was hoping to see how things would come about with him and Ashly. It would have been interesting! But I understand(: )
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dolantwins459 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Macdonut459 wrote:Kenzie: I smile and say” that’s cool I love seeing people with different colored hair it totally looks awesome”
Dolantwins459

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faith3344 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:10 pm

QUESTION!; Are the characters allowed to be in college? If so I will add a bit of information.

center]Image
Name(First and Last); Jessie Lucifer
Gender; Female
Age; 23 Born October 12th.
Personality (go into depth); Jessie is a highly educated and musically talented girl who had moved from Arizona back in 7th grade. She is the definition of outgoing. she's never afraid to be herself. She speaks her mind. More of a "Speak before you think" Kind of girl. She's also very cheerful and loud. Always has a smile on her face. When she is in public. She takes everything personally. Jealousy, Hatred, comments. All of the following hit her right in the heart, unable to ignore these feelings.
History; As mentioned in personality, she transferred from Arizona when she was about 12. Her father is enlisted in the military, so she rarely gets to see him in her life. Her mother is a big part of her life, although it may not always be in a good way. Her mother doesn't support her daughter's decisions for aft college; Criminal Justice. She's used to the typical disapproval from her family, but sometimes it just gets too far.
About her (favorite things, etc.); She plays tenor saxophone, Piano, and Clarinet. She is huge in painting and drawing and dreams of inspiring others with her talents.
Crush, Boy/girlfriend; Noone currently
Username; faith3344
[/center]
Faith3344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:04 pm

*Yes of course. Accpeted.*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me