Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Ashly||24||Open

Ignoring the buzz from her phone, she nibbled on the cheese fries and glanced out the window. "Hey, I'm here now sis and I'll gladly help with the arrangements. Look at me, I know you miss her and wish she was still here, but guess what. She's looking down on us, smiling. I don't want to see that pretty face all sad, okay? Cheer up sis!" her brother said, touching her hand with his.

Ashly looked away from the window and smiled a small smile before signing softly. Her brother was right though, and she had to stay positive. "You're right William. I just miss her so much since she pretty much raised me from when I was so young till now. I sure do miss her laugh and the stories she would tell of her childhood. But enough of that." she said and then looked at the time. "Crap its already close to 5? I forgot about my choreography! I have a big thing tonight at the charity event. How could I forget?!" she said, hanging her head in shame.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:28 pm

Alexus

After they get there she gets coffee and a muffin, not allowing Zelda to get coffee but letting her get water and a muffin.
Zelda

"So why did you, out of no where, just want to hang out with me of all people?"
"well, for one, i dont know many people, and for two, i need to be distracted from flashbacks." she looks down at the ground closing her eyes and picturing her sister.
"From what?" Zelda didn't know much of Alexus's past even though they've been friends for a bit. She grew confused and figured Alexus had a perfect life.
"I really dont want to talk about it. Hows cookie?" Bringing up cookie was sure to get Zelda to forget about it. She looked up and smiled at Zelda.
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:53 am

Xander | Male | Straight | Introvert | Open For Interactions
Xander walked towards the cafe, holding his phone. It buzzed. He lifted up the screen to read the text, and it was one from his long-distance friend he had met online. He looked at it for a second but then ignored it and brought the phone down and put it in his pocket.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 am

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

male | 26 | hetrosexual | tampa bay | quiet + shy

I sat there and ate quietly as my ama and Ethan laughed and told tales to each other.
If I was to be honest, I felt like the third wheeler of a date. I probably was.
Standing up to clean my dish, I hear the echoes of their laughter go throughout the house.
I might stay a bit longer, not to watch them eat or laugh- but just to make sure
nothing goes wrong. Oh man, poor Kuzco. He's probably at home, bored.

Checking the time, I push off of the counter from my leaning position.
Ethan and my grandmother were just chilling on the couch, so I had no worries.
"I'm gonna head home, ama. Kuzco is probably bored and hungry." I tell her from the
side, and kiss her cheek. "Bye, Jamie. Have a safe trip home." She calls from her position as
I walk away.

"Sorry, Kuz. Gram's needed me." I whisper to him as I crouch down to scratch his hind ears.
I laugh when he licks my wrist in greet and then walks over to the empty food bowl.
Why was Kuzco staying with me? Well, Ama can't take care of him as often and Kuz
helps me with my anxiety sometimes. Pouring the kibble and a quarter of dog food into
the bowl, I stroke his back slowly while he eats.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 am

Ashly||24||Open

Ashly had completely forgotten about the little charity event with all that has happened. She shook her head and looked up at her brother. "But I can always cancel so I spend time with you but if you have other plans tonight then I'll just catch up on some paperwork at work." she said, waiting on her brother's response.

"Yea I actually do. I promised some of my friends that I would hang out with tonight. Don't worry I'll be okay Ash. You just make sure to be careful. Bring your gun and also take Micco with you. Well, I better get going, Drew is here to pick me up.
I'll see you later sis."
William said, paid the bill and walked out the diner. Ashly sighed softly and finished off her shake before leaving the diner. She hated that she had to take care of some paperwork, but it would give her something to do.

Ashly walked home and whistled for Micco, who came running to greet her. "Come on boy, mom has some stuff to take care of." she said, grabbing his leash and also her gun. She rarely ever used it, but Ashly knew it was handy to have around just in case.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:24 am

ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ - ʙᴜᴄʜᴀɴᴀɴ - ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅᴇʀ
one-hundred | male | hetrosexual | cybernetic arm + enhanced strengths | romanian | tags - steve + peggy

I laid around on my sofa, watching Kuzco play with the air.
Flipping through channels after the minutes of boredom,
I came across a rehab center for smokers, alcoholics, and
drug addicts. Well, I didn't smoke that often did I?
The last time I emptied a box was a while ago. But what concerned me
the most was for the health of Ama and Kuzco.

My thoughts zoned out when I saw the Australian Shepherd snatch
my remote on my makeshift coffee table. I got to lazy to unpack the
coffee table from its box, so just left it there.
Rolling my eyes, I stand up and walk after Kuzco to retrieve it back.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:39 am

Ashly||24||Open

Ashly made her way to work, dreading the fact that she had to be there when no one else was. She only shrugged her shoulders,
and allowed Micco to follow her inside. She unlocked the door and closed it shut behind her. Ashly turned on one of the lights in the cafe, and made her way to the back to begin her long night of paper work.

She set her gun in the drawer next to her, and Micco was laying by the door, watching the front entrance of the cafe. Thankfully there wasn't a lot of paper work to do, so it would be quick and easy.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

Using the tip of my shoe to reel in the creeper/roller board, I place it in the front of the
truck before laying down on it and doing a small diagnostic check of the engine.
Seeing a small pipe loose, I check it down on the sheet and place it on the floor to slide it.
"Kuz!" I call from my position. A few seconds later, comes in with a bark and chew toy in mouth.
"I'm gonna need Papa Craig." I say, pointing at the logo of the cartoon Craig in case he didn't know
whom I was talking about. Kuzco then trots away and comes back with a protein bar which I assume
he stole from Craig.
In comes Craig breathless and then asks, "What do ya' need, Eddie?"
"Exhaust pipe is loose and damage. Order in another, paps." I reply, getting up from the creeper.
Craig then nods and takes the tablet on the counter, "Write +#7b7bff40 to their charge, Eddie." He
says, then goes to the office to make calls.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Ashly||24||Open

Ashly sighed and glanced at the clock on the wall. It was close to 7pm, meaning it was time to head home. She had finished up the rest of what was needed to be done for paper work and put it all away, locked up. "Micco, here. Lets go home boy. I think a nice relaxing time on the balcony sounds good huh boy?" she asked him, offering him a soft smile before grabbing her gun and everything else.

She began the drive home, debating on what to do for dinner. There were so many options, yet she wasn't too hungry yet. As she approached her apartment, Ashly noticed some police cars sitting outside. Curious as to what was going on, she rolled down her window and asked one of the officers what is going on. One asked if she was related to a William Roberts and of course she said yes since it was her older half brother. The cop explained what had happened and told her that everything was fine.

"You sure everything is okay officer? How bad is it?" she asked, afraid to even wonder how bad it was. He told her it was pretty bad, but nothing too serious. She thanked the officer and decided to bring Micco to her friend's house for the time being. Lovey, can this day get any worse? First almost getting hit by a car and now my brother is in the hospital from a nasty bar fight..... she told herself and shook her head as she headed to the hospital.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

I check the time, and realized it was nearly 8 o' clock. I would go home but
I already skipped work for the past few days, so I decided to do over time
instead. Calling Carson, he doesn't pick up on the 3rd try so I just
give up on calling him. Today has been a horrible day I tell you.

I sigh and then flop myself onto the plush couch they have in the staff room,
before hug Kuzco. Maybe I should just sleep here.

My eyelids get heavier as I click the contact to call who I assume is my grandmother.
But what I didn't know is that I accidentally clicked 'Ashly'.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist