~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby dayman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Accepted.))
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Flustered
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    She glanced up at him, scribbling down her name on the paper and handing it to him earlier than expected. "Bre- Breanna O'Neil. Here's my n- number..." She responded, the light crimson returning to her cheeks unintentionally. She panicked on the inside, not sure if he thought it was weird or not that she just easily handed him her phone number. "A- and I have Johnson next as well." Suddenly finding her shoes quite interesting. Sudden pressure came crashing down on her shoulders. There was something messing with her head; either the butterflies that filled her stomach or the fact she just gave her number to Chris. Silently, she prays he's not like all of the other boys who share girls' numbers among their friends.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Peridon't wrote:
| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
"Alright! See ya!" She grinned and started to walk off into the hall. She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Oh...uhh..." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly and took the number from her. He was a bit surprised but at the same time, kind of flattered. "Thanks. I'll put it in my phone right now." He gave a charming grin and took out his phone, adding "Bre" to his contacts. He stayed on his phone a bit longer until the girl got a buzz on her phone that said "Hey! It's me Chris!" He smiled back down at her and held out his arms. "Mind if I carry your books? It's the gentleman thing to do.." Chris smirked.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Flustered
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    She opened her phone again, putting in Chris's contact as 'Gentleman aka Chris.' The contact name made her giggle, responding with a 'Chris who?' She looked over and up at him, a dangerous smirk on her face. "T-thanks, but no thanks. I'll keep my books this time." She continued to walk beside him, clutching her books to her chest as she walked. A temporary smirk/smile remained on her face as she walked proudly beside the much taller runningback on the football team. Breanna quickly attempted to start a conversation. "So tell me about yourself, Chris Michaels." Slowly, the junior girl was becoming more comfortable with Chris.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Peridon't wrote:
| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
"Alright! See ya!" She grinned and started to walk off into the hall. She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Well, ai'm on the football team, though we've already established that... Beth Michaels, in your grade, is my sister. You know, the one who's always eating candy? The weird one?" He chuckled and made a "cukoo" gesture with his finger, turning it in a circle by by his temple. They approached the history room and waited outside the door.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Human_ » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 pm

{| Eden C. M. Anderson | 24 | Location: Computer lab | Tags: Open |}

Eden sat at her desk, cleaning up and getting ready for her first class. She slipped on her cardigan and sipped on her coffee before she shifted through her papers that she had graded the night before. She got up and stretched, walking around her room a bit and picking up as she thought of what to do for her next class. As students started to shuffle in she greeted them with a smile and handed out papers before writing the daily to do list on the board. Once she was done she let the class begin and sat at her desk again, thinking about art club later that day. She felt a little movement and rested her hand on her belly, smiling softly.
_Human_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:57 pm

S H I L O H

Username:: EvilQueen
Name:: Shiloh Tremaine-Dalton
Nicknames:: Shy, Mr. Tremaine
Teacher Of:: Writing Class
Clubs/Sports/Music:: Drama Club
Personality:: Typically, the man has an intimidating or threatening demeanor. The man has a terrifying appearance and often scares people without doing anything. Although on the outside he may appear to be tough or menacing, he is actually quite caring once he gets to know you. Shy is a bit of a mystery. He always seems to be appearing out of nowhere. He usually is content to listen and observe others. While he may sometime form a connection with someone, Shy finds most humans to be confusing and bizarre. Instead, he prefers animals to people, as they don't seem to judge by what they see on the outside of a person. The boy has a natural connection with animals, as they seem to like his presence. He is artistic and loves to draw eyes, but his favorite hobby is photography and carries his camera around everywhere.
History:: Growing up, Shy was known as 'ghost boy' because he never spoke but he was always there, watching. Watching as the people walked home from work or as the old woman came to the park every Sunday to feed the birds. Observing the world from the alleyway in which he lived, as he didn't have a home. From the age of three the boy had been homeless, although it wasn't as if his father took care of him, so nothing had really changed. As a homeless boy he never felt alone, because he had the townspeople, the wind, and Smoke. Smoke was the white German Shepherd (Now deceased) whom he took care of. Although at times it seemed the dog took care of him. He met smoke when he was eight, or at least he thought he was eight. As the years went on the two continued to take care of one another. Every day the two would go through the same routine. Wake up, go to the east side of town and visit the bakery, go to the back where the woman would give him the old bread and a dog biscuit for Smoke, explore the woods, go back home to the alleyway. Each day they roamed the woods, go deeper each time they entered. The two were inseparable and had a strong bond. By the time he was ten he had saved enough money to buy a small camera. He took it everywhere, taking pictures of the people around town and all his favorite places. He managed to still attend school, although no one knew he was homeless. When he was nine he decided to go to the Sisters of Mercy, some nuns who didn't really have mercy but they still helped homeless kids in some ways. So he went there which ended in him getting sent to a foster home along with Smoke. So he has bounced around from foster home to foster home until one woman finally took him under her wing. She was a rich woman with a lot of issues but it wasn't anything Shy couldn't deal with.
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Crush:: -
Relationships:: Calvin (NPC)
Likes:: Egyptian History, Photography, Musicals, Quiet Spaces, Nature, Animals.
Dislikes:: Sports, Math, Disrespectful People, Excessive Heat.
Other:: He's Egypt's Father.
Last edited by The Evil Queen on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:01 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Flustered
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Breanna playfully rolled her eyes. "Not to sound like a mother,
    but I wouldn't bash my sibling. And candy's cool. Every girl loves candy!"
    She responded, gently nudging his arm with her hand. The interaction made slight electricity between her fingers. She wasn't sure if he felt it, but she sure did. "So if you ever like a girl or date one, ask about her favorite type of candy, 'gentleman.'" She made sure to make air quotes, a laugh escaping her lips as she joins Chris in waiting by the history room.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:36 pm

❝𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼❞

Female // Seventeen // Senior // Panromantic
Clubs Art + Book club // Location Hallway // Tags Egypt

She yawned, rolling over to turn of the alarm that only seemed to annoy her mkre and more every morning since she'd gotten it. Ronan sat up, rubbing at her eyes before looking down to make sure she didn't squish the small dog that slept beside her as she scooted hesitantly from the warmth of bed. The girl picked up her glasses from her bedside table as she walked out of the room and put them on before turning into the kitchen to hurry and make herself a bowl of cereal. Once she was down eating as fast as she could after a glance to the clock urged her to, Ronan brushed her teeth so she could just get dressed and leave after leaving her bowl in the sink. Once she was out of the bathroom she shut the door behind her when she stepped into her bedroom, Pumpkin watching with her head on her paws and only her flat face sticking out from under the blanket. The girl dressed in a grey shirt that claimed 'human's aren't real' with a picture of an alien and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, slipping on her shoes by the door after shrugging on her book bag while shouting a "Goodbye!" to her mother before shutting the door, locking it behind her. She walked as fast as possible, determined not the be late and thankfully making it with enough time. Ronan continued the fast pace on her way through the hallways, not exactly paying close attention to the others around her as she just wanted to get to her locker when she ran into another girl. "I'm sorry! I guess I didn't see you.." She quickly apologized to the shorter girl, crouching down to help pick up the other's books that had fallen before handing them over with an apologetic smile.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 pm

demetra  everhart

➳ junior ➳ 17 ➳ cheerleading, volleyball ➳ tagged; mercy

Demetra strolled onto school grounds. Her mouth turned into an annoyed scowl when she saw someone standing in front of her locker. Then she realized it was Mercy. Demetra had mixed feelings about this girl. She would have become cheerleading captain if it wasn't for Mercy, but then again Demetra deemed Mercy a worthy person to lose to. Rich and pretty? That described both Demetra and Mercy in a nutshell. Demetra never lost though. That wasn't a term in her vocabulary. Oh, well. She'd be friendly today. Being more friendly to people had been on her New Year's resolutions for five years. She never did it, of course. "Hey, Mercy!" she greeted as she opened her locker, taking out a small mirror and checking her makeup.

lilia  everhart

➳ sophomore ➳ 17 ➳ dance, chorus ➳ tagged; open

Lilia swallowed nervously as she entered the school. Even after a whole year at the school, she found it unsettling. Lilia had begged her mom to let her go to private school, but she wouldn't budge. Demetra was doing everything in her power to make her life miserable. She saw her sister walk over to her locker, and Lilia chose to walk the other way. Demetra always said the farther she was, the better.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me