Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Interested?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:21 am

Yes
54%
Maybe
23%
No
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: Cherry Grove Stables Vol. 3 ~ Accepting

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:53 pm

*Eric Blake* Crush: Ashlynn * Girlfriend: Ashlynn * Taggs: Ashlynn*

After unpacking Eric noticed Ashlynn as he was carrying his luggage to the cabin. He set down his stuff and walked up behind her quietly. Standing there silent for a few seconds. He cleared his throut to make his presence known. "You look lost can I be of any help?" he said with a smile.

^Josie Cane^ Crush: N/A^ Girlfriend: N/A^ Taggs: Open^

Josie walked out of the stables and over to her trailer where she had all kinds of tack laying out. She grunted then picked up a saddle to carry it inside to her stall. She placed the saddle on a stand once there and continued to do the same thing with all of her tack and supplies.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Ashlynn/20/Mood, Content/Tags, Eric

Ashlynn had been waiting a while and she began getting bored. Maybe her brother was lost or out exploring. She shook off the thought and went back to petting the horses, until suddenly someone cleared her throat and she jumped, startled by the noise. She turned to see Eric and she pouted playfully. "I hate you!", She said crossing her arms, but quickly jumping up into his arms.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 pm

He laughed. "It's okay a lot of people hate me." he said hugging her tightly as she jumped into his arms. "I've missed you" he said kissing her lightly. Then putting her down. "So how was the time away from here been?" he asked curiously.

Josie walked out of the stables and over to her trailer where she had all kinds of tack laying out. She grunted then picked up a saddle to carry it inside to her stall. She placed the saddle on a stand once there and continued to do the same thing with all of her tack and supplies.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Lucien Desrosiers
Cismale // Nineteen // Western Discipline
Horse// Pretty Boy Blues ((Blue)), Quarter Horse, Gelding, Ten years old
Location Outside of barn, by their trailer // Tags Ashlynn, Open -Eric mentioned

Lucien was walking back when he saw Ashlynn putting the finishing touches of filters and stickers on a picture of Cloud and Blue. "..Send those to me when you get the chance." He said as he walked over, running his hands through his horse's dark mane a bit to fix it. He had a whole folder in his phone dedicated to their two horses. The boy walked back around to pick up the saddle pad and saddle he had left out for their ride, lifting it up to place on the back of the gelding to adjust it before he leaned down to pull the cinch strap up and knot it in place. He also jumped to hear a strangers voice but after only a quick glance behind him to the other male, he decided to keep himself out of what they did as he tried to slip off the halter and exchange it for the bridle, trying his best to give them privacy despite being only a few feet away.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Ashlynn/20/Mood, Content/Tags, Eric , Lucien

Ashlynn gave a nod to her brother and then turned to Eric. "It was nice", she replied.
"Had a great time away from you", she teased. She then laughed, "Just kidding, it was a bit lonely without you", she admitted after. She tucked a hair piece behind her ear as she spoke. Ashlynn looked back at her brother and then walked over to him, hooking her arm with his and walking back to Eric. "By the way, this is my brother...", She began allowing him to start introducing himself.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Jack; 18; male; tags; open

Jack stood in the stall with the mare until she calmed down and lowered her head a little, ears finally in a relaxed position instead of nervous and pointed forward. Jack smiled, unhooking the lead rope from the horses dark blue halter. He stepped out of the stall, latching the door behind him. He needed to get Dusty's tack and supplies unloaded, and then he'd come back and check on her.

[ To anyone who needs someone to interact with: I don't have much to do with Jasmine right now, so she's open! ]
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:22 pm

((Would you like me to make someone for Jasmine?))
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:48 pm

°Cole Zanders°21°Male°Tags: Open°

"I'll go grab the gear, So I'll be gone for awhile" Cole said to his sister and leaving the stable walking out. Meanwhile walking back to his trailer, and hopping up. Grabbing the necessary equipment needed and supplies needed, unloading it all. For his horses. He put things away finally going right back to his horses. He usually gave them a piece of carrot as a treat so he broke one in half giving a piece to both his horses. "Thatta boys." He pat Sonny watching the Gelding go to drink water. Cole slides over to Sullivano's stall and unlatched the door walking in. Patting the gelding on the neck. Calming him since he was more prone to be excited.

°Taylor Zanders°18°Female°Tags: Open°

Taylor was in the stall patting her mare Mercedes. The mare was quite anxious of the her new surroundings. The mare walked around Taylor nudging the girl. "Alright alright you'll get out soon, let's get your gear" Taylor said getting out of the stall and went away from her horses to pick her things. Walking back to the trailer taking up her equipment too. Yet at the moment she seemed to struggle carrying it all. "Why is this so heavy now" She said trying to balance the gear.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 am

Eric smiled at her remark. "Nice to meet you. I'm Eric." he said extending his hand so her brother could shake it. "Babe I need to go set stuff up in the arena so I can practice before the big show Sunday." he told her messing around with his halters in hand.

Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:33 pm

Wild Dog 100 wrote:

Eric smiled at her remark. "Nice to meet you. I'm Eric." he said extending his hand so her brother could shake it. "Babe I need to go set stuff up in the arena so I can practice before the big show Sunday." he told her messing around with his halters in hand.

((Reposting for the rp doesn't get lost.))
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me