♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ♚ST. ROSALE|ACADEMY♚ OPEN/ACCEPTING

Postby yuzima » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:45 am

Jackson Night//17//Bisexual //Tags; Open
Jackson opened the car door. it was a long-ish drive. He can't sit still for very long,he has to move his legs in some sort of way. He stretched and hugged his parents goodbye. He could hear some girls giggling and talking in the distance. He pushed the hair out of his eyes and got his luggage out of the car. He had to bring a lot of stuff. He was a over packer. he anxiously put his most likely 100 pound bag on the ground. He sighed and wiped sweat off his forehead. He carefully swung the backpack around his back and picked up too giant suitcases. He speed walked to his dorm. When he got there he took a deep breath before knocking. It was a new start. He opened his eyes and smiled. He knocked on the door lightly before thinking, what if nobody is there? Im going to look so dumb..

Oliver Bark//18//Bisexual // Tags; Open
Oliver stuffed all the books he was reading quickly into his bag. He was re-reading one of his favorite books. Cinderella. It was a very popular book but it meant more to Oliver. It showed that anyone can be anything they want to be with a bit of magic. He didn't believe in magic of course, but still. He opened the door and pushed his glasses a bit further up his nose. Not paying attention to what his parents where saying to him he just smiled and nodded. He waved goodbye and walked over the the dorm. He tried opening it. Dang.. Locked. He knew he had the key somewhere in his backpack. He set his backpack down and started digging. Finally he pulled out a shiny silver key. He unlocked his dorm and set his backpack on the bed. He sat down and finished the book. He can unpack later..
Last edited by yuzima on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| { ~ POST 3 ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:10 am

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ROMEO MARKSON♚
╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage not a weakness__🙦
    Romeo barely noticed anyone as he walked around the school's giant corridors. He wasn't interested in anything so far, esxcept getting lost in many thoughts. He wasn't the easy type of person to notice something or someone and then try to entertain himself.
    So far, Romeo was just very busy thinking about what he could do to try and stay at home as little as possible. Maybe go and hang out at a friend's house for a day? Have a sleep over at someone else's house? Maybe just have a sleep over for a whole week at someone else's house? The last option seemed very appealing to him. But that would be a little bit way too much for the person he'd have to have a sleep over with. Romeo eventually decided to just go outside and explore the campus a little bit.
    What? He was bored.

As he walked through the school's campus, not paying attention one bit, he suddenly felt like he bumped into something. ...Or someone. It wasn't like one of those big bumps where he'd literally make himself and the person fall, but it was a small bump. He looked around for a second, only to realize that he had bumped into the last person he'd want to bump into. Hyojin. Well, sort of.
    He didn't want to bump into her and hurt her. Actually, Romeo was more than glad he had found her. A small, sweet smirk appeared on his face. Honestly, he couldn't help but stare at her for a second. ''Oh, why hello there~''He said,
    in a soft- spoken tone. His heart begun to race like crazy, for some reason. This guy didn't even realize he was still in a school's territory. And yet, we're waiting for him to realize that love in not a game. ''Hyonjin, sweetie, i haven't seen you in a while.
    How was your day, hm?''
    He asked as he took a step closer to her, invading her little, personal bubble.

He's really flirty. What can we say?

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚JAY WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weight you down__🙦
    The boy put his bag down into a corner and then he ran a hand through his pretty, brown hair. The room was quite nice and spacious. The bed was also a bunker bed. He had no idea if his room mate would like to sleep at the top or at the bottom so he just decided to wait. Jay got his phone out from his pocket and checked the time. Hmph. He was pretty early at school, it looked like. Then, he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He turned around and stared at the door for a second. A sudden smile appeared on his face. Jay shoved his phone back in his pocket and then he walked over to the door, feeling excited.

When he opened the door, he gave the guy standing in front of the door a large, sweet grin. ''Hi! Why are you knocking on the door? Why not just barge in? It's our dorm, we can do whatever we want~''Jay said happily as he held the door open for the other boy. A new friend! How exciting is this?!

╒══════════════════════════════════╕
♚AMBER FERNS♚
╘══════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
    After a while of walking around the school, Amber got bored. Very bored. She didn't see any of her friends so far, so she hoped that some of them would be outside or something. Maybe Eileen was already outside, taking a few pictures? It was pretty common for her to do that, from what Amber had gathered after spending some time with her last year and becoming very good friends. She missed her, Amber had not seen her in a while. Well, Amber missed all of her friends. Even if she wouldn't get to see them for one hour.

The girl begun to just turn around and then walk through the building again, trying to get outside. The school was pretty big. So walking back from where you came from bored Amber even more. But after a few minutes of quickening up her pace while walking, she finally got back to the school's entrance. To her surprise (not) she saw Eileen walking around, taking pictures. Amber just quickly ran up to her friend and quickly pulled her into a friendly, bread hug. ''Hiya!''Amber yelled excitedly as she squished her friend with love, in her arms.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:49 am

Monique Arrington
Female || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || The Nerd || Tagged: Open

It had been hours since she had arrived at the academy. No surprise there. It wasn't unlike her to be relatively early to all things or even get things done as soon as possible. Find a comfortable place outside, she sat down under a tree just outside the main building with a book in hand. Of course it wasn't some ordinary book, but rather a comic book; specifically a Captain America comic book. Resting her back against the tree, she let a soft sigh escape her lips and she flipped open the comic to pick up where she had previously left off. The comic itself wasn't new to her. She had read it plenty of times before, but it was one of her favorite ones that she owned. It was the first one her father had given her when she was younger and by now she probably had read it over a hundred times. Some might see it as a waste to read it again, but she had already caught up on the current issues she had and it wasn't like she had anything else to do just yet. She could always be social, but she wasn't familiar with all too many people around campus. Sure she would probably see familiar faces from the previous year, but even then she hadn't spoken with many before either. Most would say she had loner tendencies and she wouldn't deny that claim at all. She didn't have many friends which was upsetting, but she never let it get to her.

(I'll post for Tyler later. I have no clue where to start with him yet)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bing cherry » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:01 am

cher  valentine

➳ queen bee ➳ 17 ➳ tagged; lola

Cher rolled her eyes as Charlie rushed over but she was smiling. Her aunt's sister's daughter-wait...what? But this was typical Charlotte behavior, and Cher laughed it off. "Cute! Tiffany's jewelry, Fendi purse, and Moschino dress? Eight." Cher had personally gone to the school board and tried to persuade them to let the trio all share a room together, but they wouldn't budge. Though she didn't think there were any rules about sleepovers...Cher's eyes caught on Monique Arrington, who was reading a comic book not far away from them. She nudged Lola with a giggle. "Look, it's geeky Monique."
Last edited by bing cherry on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starletta. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 pm

- lola  rivers

queen bee's friend // 17 // tags: cher, charlotte
Lola giggled. "She's trash-we should take her out sometime! Not like anyone else will." Lola smiled smugly, knowing Cher would approve of the snarky comment. While Cher was believed to have a sweet side, Lola-well, Lola wasn't very nice. No one else in the school knew this, but she had tried to take Cher down. Multiple times. But Cher Valentine was untouchable. Every girl wants to be her, every boy wants to date her. And sometimes, Lola was really, really sick of it. Almost to a breaking point.
starletta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛eileen calla moreau❜

Postby camellia. » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:08 pm

━━ EILEEN MOREAU . ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    the photographer -- scenario: "reunited and it feels so good!" -- location: the front of the school | quad -- tags: amber
    ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      "There's just so much to see around here! I could never get bored of this!" The young energetic girl exclaimed to herself as she got distracted from actually walking inside the school building and instead started to take snapshots with her regular camera of the flowers near the building. Humming to herself, Eileen looked down at her feet, realizing she had forgotten her shoes somewhere. Frowning, Eileen looked around, scolding herself for her carelessness as she began searching through the bushes. However, before she started her hunt, Eileen made sure to safely tuck away her cameras in her bag, making sure she wouldn't accidentally scratch or hit her back anywhere that could potentially ruin her camera. Soon, Eileen scrounged through the bushes, seeing if she may have flicked her shoe to no man's land or anywhere else by accident. However, before Eileen knew it she was pulled into a bear hug.

"
      Oomph!" Eileen muffled as she quickly recognized the voice that had said "hiya!" With a muffle giggled, Eileen maneuvered her body around to get into a comfortable hugging position as she wrapped her arms around her friend tightly. "Amber!" She exclaimed chirpy, finding herself jumping up for joy as she squealed loudly. Eileen didn't care if people around them could hear her. She was just too overjoyed and hyped to be reunited with one of her good friends! Oh, how much she missed her! Leaning back to get a good look at Amber, Eileen gasped softly, "You are just getting prettier and prettier each day! I have such a good-looking friend!" She squealed, giggling softly as she teased her friend. Eileen felt an itch in her hand to want to take a picture of Amber, just because! "Oh! Have you started working on any new choreo over the summer? Oh, gosh, tell me all about your summer!" Eileen ended up spewing questions a mile a minute, not wasting any breathe or time to get her words out.

camellia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:56 am

t h o m a sp a r k e r
      mood - eh. location - at st rosale. role - the actor. crush - elizabeth childs.

thomas usually didn't mind getting up early, as he sorta saw school as a way for him to get away. but, he usually just spent class
      time doodling in notebooks and sketching out weird characters he would come up with in his head. as he sat on the steps of the
      academy, doodling himself away, tom found himself get lost in what he was doing, not quite sure what exactly he was waiting f
      or, in particular. occasionally, the boy would look up and glance around, but then would go straight back to doodling, as if nothi
      ng phased him.

charliewinchester
      mood - eh. location - at st rosale. role - the bad boy's friend. crush - sabrina st charles.

the drive to school wasn't the worst, except when charlie's mother sorta forced him to take his little sister daisy to school with
      him, as he usually made her ride the bus, but since he was practically forced, he couldn't make her ride the bus to st rosale thi
      s time. pulling into the parking lot, charlie shut off the engine before unbuckling himself. turning to his little sister, he raised a
      n eyebrow to ask. "you can take care of yourself from here, right?" before turning on his heel and leave.

seranast vladimir
      mood - eh. location - at st rosale. role - the bad girl. crush - impress her.

-- wip open for tags

daisywinchester
      mood - eh. location - at st rosale. role - the artist. crush - no one yet.

-- wip open for tags
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 am

K A T H R Y N ♫ H U N T E R
17 - the musician - crush: Jace - tags: open

Having made a decent dent in her packing, she attended to her instruments. Travelling always played havoc with her strings. She opened her violin case, carefully she lifted it up, checking for any signs of damage just out of paranoia. Satisfied it was in one piece, she picked up the bow and ran across the strings. Instantly she winced. That was awful.
Turning her tuning pegs until it was back to normal, she proceeded to do the same to her viola. The bass and guitar could wait.

Happy with her efforts, she picked her violin up and went down to the music rooms, humming a tune as she went.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: |:| { ~ POST 4 ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:08 am

╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚ROMEO MARKSON♚
╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__Having a kind heart in a cruel world is courage not a weakness__🙦
    Romeo barely noticed anyone as he walked around the school's giant corridors. He wasn't interested in anything so far, esxcept getting lost in many thoughts. He wasn't the easy type of person to notice something or someone and then try to entertain himself.
    So far, Romeo was just very busy thinking about what he could do to try and stay at home as little as possible. Maybe go and hang out at a friend's house for a day? Have a sleep over at someone else's house? Maybe just have a sleep over for a whole week at someone else's house? The last option seemed very appealing to him. But that would be a little bit way too much for the person he'd have to have a sleep over with. Romeo eventually decided to just go outside and explore the campus a little bit.
    What? He was bored.

As he walked through the school's campus, not paying attention one bit, he suddenly felt like he bumped into something. ...Or someone. It wasn't like one of those big bumps where he'd literally make himself and the person fall, but it was a small bump. He looked around for a second, only to realize that he had bumped into the last person he'd want to bump into. Hyojin. Well, sort of.
    He didn't want to bump into her and hurt her. Actually, Romeo was more than glad he had found her. A small, sweet smirk appeared on his face. Honestly, he couldn't help but stare at her for a second. ''Oh, why hello there~''He said,
    in a soft- spoken tone. His heart begun to race like crazy, for some reason. This guy didn't even realize he was still in a school's territory. And yet, we're waiting for him to realize that love in not a game. ''Hyonjin, sweetie, i haven't seen you in a while.
    How was your day, hm?''
    He asked as he took a step closer to her, invading her little, personal bubble.

He's really flirty. What can we say?

╒══════════════════════════════════════════╕
♚JAY WASHINGTON♚
╘══════════════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__If you want to fly you have to give up the things that weight you down__🙦
    The boy put his bag down into a corner and then he ran a hand through his pretty, brown hair. The room was quite nice and spacious. The bed was also a bunker bed. He had no idea if his room mate would like to sleep at the top or at the bottom so he just decided to wait. Jay got his phone out from his pocket and checked the time. Hmph. He was pretty early at school, it looked like. Then, he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He turned around and stared at the door for a second. A sudden smile appeared on his face. Jay shoved his phone back in his pocket and then he walked over to the door, feeling excited.

When he opened the door, he gave the guy standing in front of the door a large, sweet grin. ''Hi! Why are you knocking on the door? Why not just barge in? It's our dorm, we can do whatever we want~''Jay said happily as he held the door open for the other boy. A new friend! How exciting is this?!

╒══════════════════════════════════╕
♚AMBER FERNS♚
╘══════════════════════════════════╛
    🙤__As much as my heart flutters, i'm worried. The destiny is jealous of us__🙦
    Angel continued to squeeze her friend into a tight hug. Then, she let the poor girl go. Amber gave Elieen a nice, bright, happy smile. ''My summer was amazing! I've went to Hawaii for a week and i relaxed and i went swimming with the dolphins, then there was this guy at the bar and he was pretty cute and he made me a very nice drink called 'paradise of love' and it was pretty romantic, i think he was flirting and-''She said, talking as fast as her mouth could keep her. Then she stopped, and giggled. ''Sorry, i'm talking too fast again, aren't i?''She ran a hand through her dark hair.
    ''Awww, oh my gosh you're so sweet! Thank you! You look very pretty as well! You get prettier every single day too.''Amber chuckled. Ah, it was so fun having to talk to your friends~ She missed Eileen in the summer. They were pretty close friends. ''So, after i went to Hawaii, i just stayed home for a week and then the next week i went to London. It was a very fun place to visit~ And after London, i went to South Korea in Seoul for two weeks to visit my dad's parents. What about your summer though?''She asked curiously.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 am

Jackson Night//17//Bisexual //Tags; Jay
He glanced behind the boy quickly to see what the room looked like. "Yeah, I just thought it would be more polite to knock..." he said trailing off."Anyways, Im Jackson. Its a pleasure to meet you!" He shifted his heavy backpack over to his other shoulder. "Is it ok if I come in? This bag is a bit heavy" He gave a nervous laugh.

Oliver Bark//18//Bisexual // Tags; Open
Oliver stuffed all the books he was reading quickly into his bag. He was re-reading one of his favorite books. Cinderella. It was a very popular book but it meant more to Oliver. It showed that anyone can be anything they want to be with a bit of magic. He didn't believe in magic of course, but still. He opened the door and pushed his glasses a bit further up his nose. Not paying attention to what his parents where saying to him he just smiled and nodded. He waved goodbye and walked over the the dorm. He tried opening it. Dang.. Locked. He knew he had the key somewhere in his backpack. He set his backpack down and started digging. Finally he pulled out a shiny silver key. He unlocked his dorm and set his backpack on the bed. He sat down and finished the book. He can unpack later..
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me